Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 01:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are all the posts about me on ls1tech from the search
https://ls1tech.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1510024
Yeah, I'm a lyin thief
The 3rd one is 98ultraZ.
He is the one who purchased the 427 car I had set to put these heads on....
And please read the posts. Especially the one inspector started....To see if I have morals and character...As I said from the start. This isn't about the money for me now. Its personal and my reputation. I dont have an LS1 anymore but this whole post and idea is bullshit and pisses me off.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
No way in hell is at true.
Many of us do H/C swaps with our LS1's, and when we save some additional cash we might upgrade to a forged motor/larger motor.
Many of us dont have money to buy heads cam and a forged motor all at once so we just use the same heads we have already had and maybe add a more aggressive cam.
Therefore used heads are used very often on a new motor.

A simple refresh job is very easy, and much less money.
I would have done the same thing for piece of mind sake.

I have to take Minty's side on this as I am sure anyone with common since would do.
Yeah I was going to say something about this too. There is nothing at all wrong with using used heads as long as they are in good shape. Think about it, you build a $30k motor and drive it 100 miles, if you take the heads off are they now junk??
LOTS of people use used heads, we are not talking about plastic parts here. All they need is to be checked and cleaned and they are good as new. Just some places only want to use THEIR parts b/c its more profitable for them. I think what he should have done was have THAT place freshen up his heads than maybe they would be ok with it? Of course they still might have pushed him to use new heads from them...
Old 04-17-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by KB99WS6
Yeah I was going to say something about this too. There is nothing at all wrong with using used heads as long as they are in good shape. Think about it, you build a $30k motor and drive it 100 miles, if you take the heads off are they now junk??
LOTS of people use used heads, we are not talking about plastic parts here. All they need is to be checked and cleaned and they are good as new. Just some places only want to use THEIR parts b/c its more profitable for them. I think what he should have done was have THAT place freshen up his heads than maybe they would be ok with it? Of course they still might have pushed him to use new heads from them...
From the sounds of his complaints. LME are the ones "cleaning and fixing" the heads. This is what he wants me to pay for.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:10 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by minty
From the sounds of his complaints. LME are the ones "cleaning and fixing" the heads. This is what he wants me to pay for.
Greg you don't have to reply in here. I will talk to you in person. If you think I'm trying to bullshit you your mistaken. You know I don't need the money. It's a matter of principle. I don't like getting srewed. Tom used YOUR heads. ARE screwed you on those heads. YOU misrepresented the heads when you sold them. I will get whats coming to me one way or the other. So yes you did sell something that needed repair. Your lucky I didn't run the car and hurt the new shortblock because of them. Then you would have had a bigger problem! Remember this wasn't because of performace or lack of. It was because I didn't want the springs coming through the intake port! You have my number. 630-531-5666. I'm not going to play this game on LS1 Tech. Or you can wait until I come to you!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:13 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by minty
Man, I just saw this post. You can come see me all you want Andy. The product I sold you was well worth the 1800 measely hundred you spent on it. You had the heads at futural for 3 weeks and Alan reported no problems whatsoever. Then, you take the heads to LME and you want me to replace parts that have absolutely nothing wrong? Go ahead baller, post pics. I stand behind everything I sell. Even though in this case I never used the heads for 1 mile. They were on a car for 500 miles IF that. Only reason they were changed was to upgrade. You saw how they worked first hand considering the car that had them before you beat your 427 LS1 by a few car lengths....Post some pics of the heads and a video of the race against the car that had them on before you did. Ive got nothing to hide. Your engine builder doesnt trust the heads because they are used? Get real, I never told you they were BRAND NEW never used. You choose to freshen up the heads that is your choice. You already got them DIRT CHEAP. Your threats are recorded baller.
POST PICS....even though you bought them about what 2 months ago?

And Andy, I have NOTHING to lose anymore. I dont own a LS1 or any LS1 parts. This from here on is personal for my reputation alone now. I dont sell garbage and had no reason to screw you over....I still haven't been an ******* to you actually
Be a ******* to me!
Old 04-17-2005, 09:06 PM
TECH Addict

Im going to be an ******* to you in your wallet buddy!!! You will lose a HELL of a lot more than 600 supposed dollars if you try to touch me.... I will laugh all the way to the bank.....Not that it matters. Im still waiting for pics.
Just for the record for everyone reading. He has threatened me on PM's, now publicly and also on the cell phone around 20 min ago..........
Old 04-17-2005, 09:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
It's a matter of principle. I don't like getting srewed. Tom used YOUR heads. ARE screwed you on those heads. YOU misrepresented the heads when you sold them.
Yeah, they really screwed Tom real bad....So bad in fact, that he used their heads on his car and blew your NON-ARE headed car back to 1998.......Remember that race? The one for 500 that you lost running your 10.58 pass and getting annihilated? For the last time, I dont want to make you look like so much of an ***, but I did not rip you off. End of story.
Mods you can lock this post, he wont post pics or anything cuz he knows I am not bullshitting........
Old 04-17-2005, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

Look Andy, I found a replacement motor....https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/307553-fs-built-347ci-shortblock.html
But he might be ripping people off............you might need to put rings and bearings in it next year after you beat the **** out of it. Hell, buy the motor and tell him he owes you for those rings and bearings since they are showing some signs of wear since the motor is used!!! LME SAID SO!!!
Old 04-17-2005, 10:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

We don't like folks making threats through the board. Forward any threats to me.
Old 04-17-2005, 10:40 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Greg-Minty just called. He might have been misinformed on the situation and is willing to talk tomorrow. I think the situation might get resolved. I will relpy with results back tomorrow.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate reading stuff like this... I hope you get this resolved...
Old 04-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

WOW, its an E-thug convention in here.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:02 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Big Mike
I hate reading stuff like this... I hope you get this resolved...
Hey Mike, how much longer on the new set up?
Old 04-18-2005, 11:03 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

BTW, I didn't get a chance to talk to Minty today. I will try to tomorrow. Andy.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont see how anyone can feel sorry for you when you still have yet to post pics of the so called "junk" heads. Dont just whine about them post pics of them so others can see the so called junk heads your talking about.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:01 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by 99PewterZ28
I dont see how anyone can feel sorry for you when you still have yet to post pics of the so called "junk" heads. Dont just whine about them post pics of them so others can see the so called junk heads your talking about.
I was warning people. I don't want people to feel sorry for me, and I don't need any help. I don't have time to figure out how to post pics. Give me your email address and I will email you pics from LME. My email LASTLS1@comcast.net .
Old 04-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
I was warning people. I don't want people to feel sorry for me, and I don't need any help. I don't have time to figure out how to post pics. Give me your email address and I will email you pics from LME. My email LASTLS1@comcast.net .

So why did you make this thread and talk all the **** you talked again?

You say you were warning people that someone is a bad seller but never said why.
Anyways it's not my problem so I guess I should just stay out of your business, but then again posting this in a public section made it everyone's business.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:25 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Heads were from bought new from ARE. I bought the heads from Minty. The spring pockets were not ground level. THe springs were not sitting flat. The spring pockets had broken through the intake port and had to be welded. The 2.10 valves were a waste because the porting behind the valves were only opened up to a 2.04? Kind of a wate to have a 2.10 valve! The heads flowed at FMS. They were suppose to flow 328 they really flowed a peak of 302.2 at a .650 lift. Exhaust 212.4! They were suppose to have a 62 cc chamber they had a 51 cc chamber. LME had to cnc the pistons I custom ordered and rebalance the the rotating! The springs from only sitting on half on the head made the springs bend and ruin the spring dampeners. It also ruined the valve guides from applying more pressure to one side of the valve stem. Other than that the heads were in good shape! LOL!

Last edited by LASTLS1; 04-19-2005 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Resident

hmm...
it seems a lot of people have been bashing LASTLS1 but it seems there could definitely be some legitimacy to his claims...
Old 04-19-2005, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by KB99WS6
hmm...
it seems a lot of people have been bashing LASTLS1 but it seems there could definitely be some legitimacy to his claims...
Seems so. A hard lesson and bitter pill to swallow. To think for the price of the heads and cost to rework them he could have AFR's without the hassle.

Quick Reply: Minty sells JUNK