Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

OrangeSS > 2 months and no parts yet - Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98SuperSport
my guess is because its $4200 of someone hard work and sweat
What does that have to do with this thread? I read the quote and the post it came from, but still.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Regular

I guess he didn't really read it, and if he did he did not understand it. ......

Anyways best of money getting your money back i know the way it feels.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt still no word. Does anyone know him?
Old 06-12-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

I'm glad ls1tech has a user feedback section, for this very reason. I came across this thread and tried to resist making a comment, but watching you get jerked around became very frusterating. Instead of orangeSS resolving the issue and trying to uphold his name, all I have heard is accuse after accuse. What orangeSS doesn't understand is that giving you the runaround and making accuses does nothing for the status of his integrity. He's only digging himself a deeper hole, and making himself look VERY bad to anyone who would consider buying something from him in the future. Afer reading this, you can count me out. You shouldn't even put something up for sale until you know how much shipping is, and have a box ready to ship. If you do run into a problem shipping, be honest, don't make accuses. The longer orangeSS takes to give a refund, the worse he looks.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes it is sad. I've been waiting and waiting, and giving him the benefit of the doubt. I guess I have no choices but to file an Internet Fraud report and possibly with the post office (as the check was mailed to him) and my local law enforcement agency. But I don't really want it to come down to that.

In the mean time, I've missed out on some great GPs for QTP & Kooks heads, because I wanted to have the Y pipe first to get measurements to confirm fitment.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
Yes it is sad. I've been waiting and waiting, and giving him the benefit of the doubt. I guess I have no choices but to file an Internet Fraud report and possibly with the post office (as the check was mailed to him) and my local law enforcement agency. But I don't really want it to come down to that.

In the mean time, I've missed out on some great GPs for QTP & Kooks heads, because I wanted to have the Y pipe first to get measurements to confirm fitment.
Ur getting it and I dont care if I get bad mouth because there is 2 sides to a story and he pissed me off. IA sending it ou friday and I will have pics of the money order. It would have been sent out sooner but u pissed me off. I dont care what anyone thinks because this is between me and ROCNDAV. I have gotten me some legal advice and I know what can be done from both partirs and I know I have been told this is none of Ls1techs business because it wasnt sold on here. Even if were both members on here its still no ones business but me ebay, and ROCNDAV. Again momey order will be sent out firday JUNE 17 and pics will be avaliiable to see the monmey order. I also dont care what any of u think and I know what action can be taken from both parties. Also ROCNDAV u posting emails I send u, maybe u should send the ones I send u instead of editing them because if u can do it I can to. O yeah along with the money order will be a box of tissues for u ROCNDAV
Old 06-13-2005, 12:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes, Sam, I might need the tissue for the tears of Joy that this will finally be over. I will eagerly be awaiting your letter next week.

Thank you,
David
Old 06-13-2005, 12:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dear god......get over yourself.

Business owners don't get to be pissed at a customer and hold products after they've paid, nor can they hold back a refund just b/c they disagree if it abides by the rules. Personal emotions have no place in business dealings such as this.

I hope you receive your check in good order. This thread will remain in this forum as an example of how not to do things. Do not delete it.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Dear god......get over yourself.

Business owners don't get to be pissed at a customer and hold products after they've paid, nor can they hold back a refund just b/c they disagree if it abides by the rules. Personal emotions have no place in business dealings such as this.

I hope you receive your check in good order. This thread will remain in this forum as an example of how not to do things. Do not delete it.
Im not a business owner and like I said before thyis had nothing to do with LS1tech. ITs none of ur damn business whats between me and him. If u dont like how I do things put me on ur ignore list. Personal emotions have no place in business dealings such as this is what u said well why cant u get this in ur head that thisd is none of ur business.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'm sorry, YOU get it through YOUR head. When a member comes to me with a complaint with another member, that MAKES it my business.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:39 AM

I'm sorry, YOU get it through YOUR head. When a member comes to me with a complaint with another member, that MAKES it my business.
wow I didnt know that if u sign up on here that my life became ur business.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by OrangeSS
wow I didnt know that if u sign up on here that my life became ur business.
Your life isn't. But when you sell to one of our members, and they bring it to our attention, we try to help them out.

If you recall, you are the one that got quite upset about all of this and made it ugly. That was your choice.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Ginger Hater

Your life isn't. But when you sell to one of our members, and they bring it to our attention, we try to help them out.

If you recall, you are the one that got quite upset about all of this and made it ugly. That was your choice.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:25 AM

well its nice u try to help out but its none of ur business. If u were the internet police or someone who forces the law then it would be ur buiseness but until then learn to mind ur own damn business. If someone doesnt pay attention to my rules on ebay then they will be taken care of my way. Jusdt like when someone doesnt go by ur rules on here u take action and thats what I did.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:07 PM
TECH Junkie

What rules did I not follow on your ebay listing? Which by the way (looking back in my ebay folder in Outlook) wasn't even an auction that I won. All this time I was thinking that you were kinda pissed for not selling it for the amount that you wanted to, but you sent me a second chance offer, so you initiated the transaction.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:27 PM
TECH Addict

Quit trying to defend yourself orangss and just fork out the refund, your just looking worse and worse the more you talk. Why would you be upset that people care about someone getting screwed?
Old 06-14-2005, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Redneck Z
Quit trying to defend yourself orangss and just fork out the refund, your just looking worse and worse the more you talk. Why would you be upset that people care about someone getting screwed?
He is getiing a refund so mind ur own business.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:46 PM
TECH Addict

QUOTE: He is getiing a refund so mind ur own business.

Heard that one before.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:09 PM

I kept my promise and here it is. I would have sent it out sooner but I didnt like 5the way he was treating this deal. Im an honest person and have bought and sold many things on here and had no problems. This was an ebay sale not an LS1tech sale and like I said before it was none of LS1techs business. I see that there are many people who are on here getting ripped off by transactions on here. LS1tech needs to worry about that not ebay transactions. I could have just ignored this and said nothing but Im not that type of person. I still feel i done him no wrong because he took how long to send the money and then he sends a check liuke he wasnt suppose to. I may have said something to make me look stupid on here but he pissed me off and I handled it the way I thought I should have even if it was wrong. LS1tech u may feel u were helping out because u feel u got my attention um ur wrong. I stopped responding to his emails because he pissed me off. I was going to wait like I did and send him his money back like Im doing. There is always 2 sides to a story so unless u know the whole story there is no need to judge the other person until u know the whole truth even if they handled it the way I did.
Attached Thumbnails OrangeSS > 2 months and no parts yet - Resolved-picture-685.jpg  
Old 06-17-2005, 11:34 PM
TECH Regular

If you dont like it get the **** off the site. You sound like a woman. Stop crying.

Quick Reply: OrangeSS > 2 months and no parts yet - Resolved