Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paypal issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 04:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by byrontaylor
Okay, it's supposed to be fixed soon they said...if you want a MO let me know via pm and get me your addy.
Info was sent in the email. Thanks

Mike
Old 07-16-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mike you have mail.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey byron, I still have not recieved the money you were supposed to send on thursday. Let me know what the problem is.
Old 07-18-2005, 01:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey byron, I still have not recieved the money you were supposed to send on thursday. Let me know what the problem is.
Obrien24, you should have cash now, I went out of town to work on Thursday and got back late last night.

Also, Warlock, your cash is sent as well.

Also, UCFWS6, your cash has been sent as well even though you did not post up, it has been resolved. I sold a programmer thinking it had been returned to stock and it wasn't I don't guess, he couldn't get it to work. Maybe I forgot the speed limiter or something. Either way, the motor is out of the car along with the Computer and I cannot fix it at this point in time so a refund has been issued. Just to let everyone know what was going on.

If anyone else needs anything please feel free to post it up. I will make it right ASAP.

For now, all is RESOLVED. There may be some other instances that I am not aware of, please forward the e-mail from Paypal to byrontaylor2000@yahoo.com and I will fix it asap.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for getting this taken car of Byron.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Banned

Thanks for fixing the problem and keeping everyone informed. That is the only way to handle a bad situation. Hats off to ya!
Old 07-18-2005, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for getting this taken car of Byron.
No problem. I am glad that this is all over with...for now. Although my paypal has not been reactivated yet but these 3 are taken care of.

Thanks for fixing the problem and keeping everyone informed. That is the only way to handle a bad situation. Hats off to ya!
Thanks for the props, I am not here to "rip" anyone. Also, thanks for being so patient, to all 3 of ya!! BTW, got any more??? Shoot me a pm and I'll get you the next $24!!!

Quick Reply: Paypal issues