Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

2001ws6ramair (aka Kevin Reese): step up [his name is Reese, not Breese]

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001ws6ramair
First off, those rims were not even close to that shape when i sent them. I went over the wheels very very good before shipping them. And I can have people who actually saw them and almost bought them and can say that they were not even close to that condition. There is no way they were like that before. for all I know. you prob. put them on the car and bent them all up and now you want to blame me. Im not going to deal with you anymore and for any seller out here, DO NOT SELL TO THIS GUY!
Makes you sound like a scammer, and from what I can see the bent rim still has tape on it from where you wrapped it to ship it.

Just my .02
Old 10-21-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Regular

thats what i am getting from this also.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:46 PM
Launching!

Maybe you shoulda asked for some all around pics before you bought....after the fact but maybe he posted pics up at a different time...time to do some digging!!!
Old 10-22-2005, 08:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
Makes you sound like a scammer, and from what I can see the bent rim still has tape on it from where you wrapped it to ship it.

Just my .02
oh ya im a huge scammer on here. I dont have any big post count and I dont ever post except for in the for sale section.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

"well I dont really know how we can fix this. i honestly dont have the extra cash laying around. Money is very very tight with between a new house, car payment ect im super stressed. if theres something you would want/need ofr your ls1 that I may have Id be more then happy to make a deal with that. Or if you can wait a while until i gte some $$ gathered up. thanks for being patiant"

This was a PM from 2001 Ws6ramair aknowledging the damaged rims. Now he says that I damaged them. HMMMMNNNN. Pics ARE worth 1000 words especially as someone so kindly pointed out, the packaging tape that was still on them....Also, why on earth would I buy some rims just so I could damage them and try to make the seller look bad?! IT must be a conspiracy! (please note sarcasm)
Old 10-22-2005, 02:12 PM
On The Tree

I said IF they were messed up that we would take care of it. Theres no way I sent them in THAT condition. I like how you didnt say anything until 2 weeks after the sale. Im done dealing with you. This is pointless. Have fun trying to bash someone. I in no way would of sent the rims if they were as messed up as you are claiming. Accept that you messed them up and I had nothing to do with it. The least you can do now is be a man about it and accept it.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:31 PM
TECH Regular

This is my last post on this issue. My personall oppion is as follows:

If you go to sell something youn almost always take pictures for a few reason:
1) to show people what it looks like
2) to make sure you have proof of what it looked like before you sent it out

Now, when someone claims they got a damaged good you should look at when it was received. if it was 2-3 weeks later what took themn so long, if it was close to instane there was an issue. also if you sent a package and you are SURE they where in good condition and beleive it was UPS fault ask for pictures of alllllll of the boxes, than claim with ups. ramair you may be stressed but you dealing with this like an uneducated 15 year old. "not my problem na na na ananana" makes you sound like you knew. now if 02nhra messed up the wheels and is blaming it on you, and he had them for 2-3 weeks that is something he will have to deal with. but those wheels are messed up. and makeing another post makes you seem immature and defensive.

figure something out make a deal, it is not that expensive to fix or replace the wheel, splitit 50/50.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Staging Lane

It is now 2 weeks from when I recieved the rims. I notified 2001Ws6ramair the day that I recieved them that they were messed up.

"Private Message: Re: rims
10-12-2005, 09:03 AM
02NHRA

Trader Rating: (-1) Re: rims

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ws6ramair
tracking number for one is
1ZX168410388806663
they should all arrive at the same time.
thanks
Kevin

I got the rims yesterday. The curb rash I can deal with, the old, worn, sliced up tires I can deal with, I can even handle the fact that there is a center cap missing, but the fact that the left rear rim is complete garbage is not cool. The face of it is fine but the back of it is egg shaped. It isn't driveable even if it did hold air(which it doesn't). I basically got 3 marginal condition rims on crap tires. I'll be reasonable here and I hope you will to. I think a fair thing to do would be to subtract your shipping cost from the $900, and divide that by 4. It is probably in the $150 to $200 range. I think that would be a fair refund to me to make up for this junk rim. That doesn't even take into consideration the missing center cap, overall condition, etc. which as I said, I can live with. I'd appreciate it if we can handle this situation like decent people and refrain from threats, accusations etc. Let me know your thoughts.
--Brandon "

This was my first contact with him just hours after I recieved them. I think that what I asked for was more than fair. He was dragging his feet and making excuses for more than a week and we still hadnt figured out a deal, that is why I posted in this section. As far as UPS is concerned, I am not about to go make a fraudulent claim when he knows damn well that the rims were sent like that. The packaging was undisturbed and I dont see anyway that damage could have occurred through improper handling. I'll eat the rims if I have to but Im not a scammer, not to ws6ramair, and not to ups....You can also see the post I have in WTT for rear y2k vette rims just days after the wheels arrived as evidence that they came that way.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,159 Likes on 753 Posts

Kevin Reese, o2nhra is in the process of having a mutual friend of ours (Chris Minnich) comment on this. I've known Chris for eight years so I trust him 100%.

Kind of seems like you are being shady, and shipped out a very bent rim. Perhaps you'd like to quickly offer a solution since the rim is ready for the trash.

As an aside, I will never buy rims w/o a picture for this very reason. Kevin seems reasonable on the fone but after the sale he comes across as shady.

Here is his work number:

Kevin Reese
Sales
(610)873-2400

He works at some Mitsubishi dealership.

Sorry Kevin, but when I read that pm, it's clear you are making excuses. Way to treat a fellow F-Body guys...
Old 10-24-2005, 02:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He's bringing them to me tonight to look at and I will take pics of exactly how they arrive at my door.

Now... to me the question would be, as a seller you almost always get asked for pics. So does the guy have pics of the rims BEFORE he sold them? Should just be able to match them up. I DO know that UPS does repackage and resticker a package if it is damaged upon arrival at a main shipping point. That's what i've been told because i was going through a damage claim awhile back.

PSJ should be able to confirm that the PM was sent right after arrival of the package, so that "delay in response" should be a dead issue.

i guess we'll wait and see how they look
Old 10-24-2005, 02:20 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,159 Likes on 753 Posts

Let us know Chris.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I PM'd you John....

One thing that MY picture shows that the others didn't, is the mounting holes on the backside of the rim. with the severity of the dent(highly unlikely to be a pothole around our area), and the ovaling of the stud holes, it looks like this rim was on a car that was in an accident and was ripped from the car or atleast partially ripped from it's solid mounting point. cause the front side is caved in too, not just BENT, but almost "folded" in a way. See pics below... Imagine the bent side(which is on the left) getting hit and pushing it IN towards the frame which would cause that stud hole to be shaped the way it is... and it would push the back side(right side on the picture) out away from the frame. that might also explain the "folding". now i am by NO means any kind of CSI guy nor do I claim to be. But I DO have a body shop guy here at my dealership that agrees.

as for the rest of the stuff... i don't know...
Old 10-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Chris and John for weighing in, I'd hope that Kevin would try and salvage his rep and show some amount of integrity by trying to resolve this situation, but I guess we'll see what happens.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Launching!

Just an FYI: Dambrosios Mitsubishi
1081 E Lancaster Ave
Downingtown, PA 19335-3329
(610) 873-2400
Old 11-09-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Resident

Someone who I sold heads to brought this thread to my attention, b/c they originally thought this was me. So I want this clarified for the record.

THIS IS NOT ME (KB99WS6) - MY NAME IS KEVIN BREESE WITH A B AND I LIVE AND WORK IN LONG ISLAND, NY. I HAVE 100% FEEDBACK ON EBAY, AUDIOGON, LS1TECH AND ANY SELLING FORMAT ON THE INTERNET I HAVE EVER BOUGHT OR SOLD ANYTHING. I WOULD NEVER SCREW ANYONE IN A PURCHASE OR SALE. PLEASE DON'T MISTAKE KEVIN REESE FOR KEVIN BREESE. THANKS!

Last edited by KB99WS6; 11-09-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:01 PM
12 Second Club

Funny thing is I was going to buy these rims. He kept pressuring me to just "drive on down" to "just pick them up". He was over an hour away and had no access to a camera and he got REALLY annoyed when I kept asking questions(a $900 purchase in my book isn't small). He kept telling me to just come and get them and I gave up after he started getting a slight attitude with all my questions.

Just some food for thought guys. Something didn't seem right.

Good luck!
Old 11-12-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Resident

Any updates? I would really like to see this one cleared up, especially since I just did $1,500 worth of buisness on internet message boards last week. One dishonest seller can have an impact on the whole market. 2001ws6ramair is clearly in the wrong here, he even left the honest guy negative trader feedback, this situation needs a resolution pronto.
Old 11-12-2005, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

FWIW he's posting now as 2000SS408 in the Eastern section.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the support guys, he flat out refuses to do anything to rectify the situation. I've since replaced the rim that was badly damaged. I've definitely learned a lesson that unfortunately there are people on this board trying to scam so don't just jump on something that sounds like a good deal without THOROUGHLY checking it out. What really sucks is that now I have negative feedback because he is a liar.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:17 PM
11 Second Club

Pro Stock John - shouldn't the feedback for either involved in this deal NOT be posted to the public until resolved?
At this point a neg for the buyer seems totally wrong....

Quick Reply: 2001ws6ramair (aka Kevin Reese): step up [his name is Reese, not Breese]