Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

juiced346 - anyone know?? need help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005 | 03:50 PM
TECH Addict

Yes, The stuff did come today. Timz98 went out of his way to pick these parts up, package them and shipped them for the original seller (Juiced346) and I thank him for that greatly. As for juiced346....Your lucky to have such a good friend as Tim. For whatever unforeseen circumstances that you wouldnt answer your phone for us, but did for all your friends that I talk to, or ship this for us... almost 2 monthes...unless you were out of the country there is no excuses. none. Anyone willing to do business with juiced346 in the future, read this and decide for yourself.
Old 12-02-2005 | 03:55 PM
TECH Resident

He paid me the same day. I understand you being upset. But dont think all of that was needed. just my opinon.
Old 12-02-2005 | 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Agt. Orange?? WTF? You are one hell of a keyboard cowboy! Why did you hang up on me when I called you? I think you have made one sore SORE mistake with some of the comments you said on the phone. I have apologized to you and Marty, needless to say you have over stepped your boundaries with what you said on the phone. On that note, this what you call **** getting started, well Yes it has started. I will not tolerate ANYONE to threaten me the way you did on the phone.

I only wish you knew me, because you would know that you have dealt yourself a hand of cards you are going to lose BADLY with.

Marty, thank you for being cooperative and GENTLEMAN like about this. Sorry for the inconvience this has placed upon you also, once agian.

Dane
Old 12-03-2005 | 06:32 PM
On The Tree

Default Dane(Juiced346)AKA--POS

hey dane guess what i paid you right away and told you that i didnt have exhaust on my car and needed it asap,then you said you would ship it when the money order arrived ,well it did on a mon or tues.then comes friday and still no exhaust (wierd) i called fri-sat-sun no answeter then you call me mon and tell me you get off work at 12 and will send it then,well fine.BUUUUT friday comes and no item yet so i call you for the next month 30 to 40 times and you dont answer or call me back (*****).OK then we get ahold of some people down in your shitty little town and they say your a bitch and they will take care of you(i so hope they still do).then your friend Tim 98z gets ahold of you and you tell him some BS story (WOW YOUR A KING TOOL)! Then after we send some **** about court wow then you let your friend drive all the way to your work in your shitty little town and get the exhaust ,take it and have it cut and ship it(LOSER).WOW and then you call me up last night saying your going to fly here and KILL me ok (***).So if im not suppose to be pissed about sending your GAY *** 300 and not getting a response for almost 2 months GO SUCH A HORSE ****!! Well drive,fly,crawl,walk,run you DUMB *** here and we can start some **** you dont know who your ******* with BITCH i will make your nice little life look like a horror movie bitch! Call me again and i might just drive down there and show you who you fucked with,im no joke im not a talker i am a shower YUPPY BITCH..Oh ya i know where you work too so you best shut the **** up LITTLE GIRL!!
Old 12-04-2005 | 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Juiced346, Agt Orange, you're both gonna take a vacation since you wanted to play romper room in here.

Threats aren't tolerated on LS1Tech. Whatever you want to do over the phone is between you two, you bring it on here, and it becomes our business.

Juiced346, next time you sell something on here and this happens, you're going to lose your privileges to sell here. 2 months is entirely too long, regardless of your personal problems.

2 weeks should be a good enough time to figure out why you both don't need to be threatening people here.

Quick Reply: juiced346 - anyone know?? need help!