Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

possible scammer? tonylittell

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 05:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default tonylittell possible scammer?

I know its kinda soon, i payed him paypal for a fuel pump a lil over a week ago, left several pms i believe 5 total asking for a tracking #, and have only gotten one response or excuse of why he didnt have one for me. Something to the affect his wife had the # and was out of town til monday... well monday came and went no response to my pms and now tuesday is gone and no response to my pms. He has been online since i have made my pms the last 2 days but hasnt responded to any...i feel more than a week is sufficient enough time to get me a tracking #... or is it just bad seller buyer/ communication?
Old 11-16-2005, 07:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

still no response to any of my pms and no fuel pump
Old 11-16-2005, 07:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

looks like haes giving another guy the run around as well...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ht=tonylittell
Old 11-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not received any goods either. i have a tracking number, but i don't believe it is legit. it will not come up in USPS like he said. I will look into it further.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Banned

all you have to do is email me dude..... real easy....and i didnt reply to this thread cause i just found out it was here....thanks to mr. ls1 as far as the tracking number not being legit?your full of **** dude...or you would have said something about that in the other guys thread you trashed....

i dont have alot of time to come in here and i dont realize i have a pm or a new post was made unless someone tells me...and i havent been in here near as much as you think the last week....as i have been working nights...both of you were provided tracking numbers.both of your packages were mailed the same day. but i have all the reciepts to prove i did my part...i cant control the post office....
Old 11-17-2005, 05:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

John, why dont you set your account up so you receive emails whenever you have a pm, no one should have to tell you, its your responsibility.

Originally Posted by tonylittell
all you have to do is email me dude..... real easy....and i didnt reply to this thread cause i just found out it was here....thanks to mr. ls1 as far as the tracking number not being legit?your full of **** dude...or you would have said something about that in the other guys thread you trashed....

i dont have alot of time to come in here and i dont realize i have a pm or a new post was made unless someone tells me...and i havent been in here near as much as you think the last week....as i have been working nights...both of you were provided tracking numbers.both of your packages were mailed the same day. but i have all the reciepts to prove i did my part...i cant control the post office....
Old 11-17-2005, 05:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
John, why dont you set your account up so you receive emails whenever you have a pm, no one should have to tell you, its your responsibility.

if i knew i could then i probobly would have....it notifes me of replies to posts...what i got to do to get them forwarded to my email?
Old 11-17-2005, 05:39 AM
TECH Addict

1. Click on User CP in the top left corner. Then on the left side of your control panel click on Edit Options. Then you will see this menu once you scroll down. Click on the buttons I have marked with an asterix.

Private MessagingThis forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
* Enable Private Messaging

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
* Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up
Old 11-17-2005, 05:46 AM
Banned

these are the only ones i need checked?

Private MessagingThis forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

thanks alot man....im not out to get anyone for 50 bucks....ive bought and sold alot in here...i really just didnt know they hit me up... if you look at mypaypal i have 119 positive transactions (melissalittell@msn.com) and have almost 100 feedback in ebay (a1quad4me)
Old 11-17-2005, 05:53 AM
TECH Addict

I just want to help you get this resolved asap before you have a bad name and our members become very unhappy. If you need anything let me or another mod know, just dont fall of the map.

Originally Posted by tonylittell
thanks alot man....im not out to get anyone for 50 bucks....ive bought and sold alot in here...i really just didnt know they hit me up... if you look at mypaypal i have 119 positive transactions (melissalittell@msn.com) and have almost 100 feedback in ebay (a1quad4me)
Old 11-17-2005, 05:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
I just want to help you get this resolved asap before you have a bad name and our members become very unhappy. If you need anything let me or another mod know, just dont fall of the map.
im not going anywhere...i been a member over a year....my post count should show i dont get in alot for the time ive been in here....i work in car sales and work rediculous hours and its usually after 10pm when i get on
but i wouldnt post a cell number if i was out to get someone (804)400-5879

yall just call me if there is an issue

im not out to screw anyone....just trying to get a little cash back from this carbed conversion im doing
Old 11-17-2005, 09:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

still havent recieved a tracking # or any kind of commumnication about my item.... i have filed a paypal claim, i will drop it as soon as soon as i get either my tracking # or the pump. thanx
Old 11-17-2005, 09:28 AM
TECH Addict

Give him a call. Hell i will do it if you wont, and check it while you are on the phone. Maybe he was given the wrong number and he needs to get the right one.

Originally Posted by zaner
still havent recieved a tracking # or any kind of commumnication about my item.... i have filed a paypal claim, i will drop it as soon as soon as i get either my tracking # or the pump. thanx
Old 11-17-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

well i dont have his phone #, and i dont have any tracking # to check on, he told me sunday, that his wife had it and she was on a trip and when she returned tuesday he would have it for me, well tuesday was 2 days ago and no tracking # or package...
Old 11-17-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Addict

He listed his cell phone number in post #11, read my friend.

Originally Posted by zaner
well i dont have his phone #, and i dont have any tracking # to check on, he told me sunday, that his wife had it and she was on a trip and when she returned tuesday he would have it for me, well tuesday was 2 days ago and no tracking # or package...
Old 11-17-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Addict

just checked, the number he provided is a good phone number...but he didnt answer.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

i can respect that hes givin his # out to show hes for real.... but i dont really feel like its my responsibility to hunt him down and hassle him to own up to his responsibilties as a seller.
Which is to communicate, and to deliver the product or tracking # in a timely manner or at least on the date he said he would... he has been online and has responded in this thread but still hasnt givin me a tracking # or any explanation....my situation still stands the paypal dispute will be in effect for 30 days, so hes got that long i guess to either get me a tracking # or the product or i get my money
Old 11-17-2005, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Talked to John, he is going to scan the receipts late tonight and will post up the tracking numbers too so hold tight till then. I think its just an issue with usps and not the seller. We will see.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, here is the thing. I posted what happened to me, but for him to get pissed at me and call two ******* moderator names and talk **** in Andrew's thread will not be tolerated on this site. He is lucky I don't give him a little vacation from this site. I received one PM from him saying he will check with his wife on when she shipped it. That's it. Then after I started bitching at him is when he sent me the tracking number via email. Those were the only two times I got contacted. If you want to try and say you did, I will have PSJ show you what you sent and didn't send. I work on a computer all day from 8am-4pm, then have all my e-mails sent to my blackberry. You provided me with my tracking number, and is legit. Next time you sell something, stay on top of it until the customer receives it. You work in sales, as do I, you should know what the hell you are doing. Take care of the issue with Zaner. Here is some info if it is needed.

John Littell - (804) 733-9464 - 7313 Squirrel Level Rd, Petersburg, VA 23805
tonylittel@aol.com
Old 11-17-2005, 12:56 PM
TECH Addict

You didnt have to post his home info for everyone to see. Now as for Zaner, John just tried to email you your tracking number but your email is not working, here is what came back:

The original message was received at Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:04:33 -0500 (EST) from colospace.charlottecolo.com [66.193.15.207]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section

labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section

labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <zaneandanna@aol.com>

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to air-yb03.mail.aol.com.:

>>> RCPT To:<zaneandanna@aol.com>

<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND

550 <zaneandanna@aol.com>... User unknown
Now you can either give out a good email now so he can give you the tracking number or wait till he gets home tonight. Matt right....i read the thread and yes he was wrong for the name calling and a pm would have been better than an email in this case but he sent it to you after you told him you didnt get it, problem solved. Was your package sent out at time other then when he said he sent it? If he shipped it when he said I see no problem other than you not getting the number...maybe he didnt send it by email, i dont know. I can understand the guys situation, i have regreted to send someone here on tech a tracking number for two days now because i am so damn busy at my desk to go to the warehouse where i had it shipped by one of my people and get the tracking number. Hell my name might pop up in here soon, lol, but its the point that it was shipped so give it time to get there. All I am saying is be patient and work with people before getting angry over something and ruining another member's name.

Quick Reply: possible scammer? tonylittell