Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

MR NASTY - Great Seller!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up MR NASTY - Great Seller!

Just got my headers, Y-pipe, and electric cut-outs, all Quick Time Performance (QTP) parts, from MR NASTY today. Let me say, in all ways, I am completely happy.

Seller: MR NASTY

Thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/413089-qtp-longtubes-qtp-offroad-y-pipe-elec-cutouts.html

Items: QTP Long Tube Headers, QTP Y-Pipe with two built-in cut-outs, QTP electric cut-outs (x2), Misc. electric items.

Payment Method: Banker's check

Quality as Advertised: 5/5 - Perfect! Everything was exactly as described.

Price vs. Value: 5/5 - Perfect! For a low-baller like me to give such a high rating, you must know I got my parts for a good price! New, retail value of the parts was over twice what I paid and the quality of the items is most superior. Since the headers (and everything else, I think) are stainless steel, they will never rust and there was no road rash on either one.

Wow. I just can't say enough good things about how great of a deal MR NASTY cut me.

Communication: 5/5 - Perfect! MR NASTY replied to every PM I sent him within minutes while he was trying to sell the parts, and within 24 hours or less after the sale was made.

We talked often over the phone, and he was very easy to contact that way. He always picked up the phone.

He replied to every e-mail I sent him.

Every question was answered, and answered accurately and well articulated.

Shipping and Packaging Quality and Punctuality: 5/5 - Perfect! As advertised, MR NASTY was selling the parts while they were still on a car. While maintaining constant communication, MR NASTY uninstalled them from the car in no doubt a shorter time than I will be able to get them on my car! He even asked me how I would like them removed from the car (where to cut them if needed) and how I would like them packaged.

He even took the time to mark on the parts how they connect! Wow.

I don't know why stainless steel parts would need bubble wrap, but that just goes to show how concerned MR NASTY was with getting them to me in the best possible condition. Wow.

Overall Rating: 5/5 - Perfect! MR NASTY was great to deal with in every way. There was nothing I would change about the whole process. Excellent, excellent, excellent. If you're dealing with MR NASTY, you're dealing with one of the most honest, reliable, and punctual traders on the Internet. Period.