Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Brian Scott of Michigan, AKA Brian1 - Horrible seller! (resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 12:34 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian1
Im probley going to throw them in the trash and tell you to **** off.
Instead of just sending them to him and being done with it? That doesn't seem like the most productive course of action
Old 04-05-2006, 05:42 AM
PSJ Wannabe & Attention Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Acw ,
Its like 2 guys arguing at a bar. Someone steps in and stops it. As everyone is calm and walking away, one guy looks back and yells " JERK". Im sick of these internet people that thinks a keyboard and a thousand miles is an excuse for shedding all forms of productive and polite interaction. THIS COULD ALL BEEN HANDLED WITH A PHONE CALL, E-MAIL , OR PM before he claimed i ignorned him for 2 months. Instead he choose the tough guy approach.

Ed,
Spin away buddy. The wife in her infinate wisdom has convinced me to send them anyway. And ED, i LOVE to cuss. Just not while im doing buisness.

Heres a second peice of advise: once you get what you want, stop talking crap. I do not want to see you type anything else about me until the caps arrive and you type : " CAPS ARRIVED, PROBLEM RESOLVED" .
Old 04-05-2006, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

Thumbs down

You can threaten to break another promise all you want; frankly, it won't bother me one bit if you do. I've given you a free pass here to screw me and get away with it. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me, but understand this: I will update this thread as I see fit. If they arrive in a timely manner, and in good condition, boom, you'll get a simple 'CAPS ARRIVED' post from me and that will be it (I'll never post to this thread again). If you decide to take your time, don't send them at all, or pull some other garbage, the updates will go a little differently.

Feel free to continue telling everyone how you're the victim here and nothing is your fault while I wait for those caps to show up. You'll get a response from me every time, guaranteed, so have at it if you want to play that game. Again, I don't mind one way or another, and I'm in this for the duration.

Acw ,
Its like 2 guys arguing at a bar. Someone steps in and stops it. As everyone is calm and walking away, one guy looks back and yells " JERK". Im sick of these internet people that thinks a keyboard and a thousand miles is an excuse for shedding all forms of productive and polite interaction. THIS COULD ALL BEEN HANDLED WITH A PHONE CALL, E-MAIL , OR PM before he claimed i ignorned him for 2 months. Instead he choose the tough guy approach.

Ed,
Spin away buddy. The wife in her infinate wisdom has convinced me to send them anyway. And ED, i LOVE to cuss. Just not while im doing buisness.

Heres a second peice of advise: once you get what you want, stop talking crap. I do not want to see you type anything else about me until the caps arrive and you type : " CAPS ARRIVED, PROBLEM RESOLVED" .
Old 04-05-2006, 03:41 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,174 Likes on 763 Posts

Anyone else think Brian Scott is coming across like a jerk?

Brian, you really come across like a horrible person in this thread. You sell stuff to someone, don't include all the parts, like the caps, and then get all offended when the buyer gets concerned about a pit in a cylinder wall while still not getting the caps. When folks get offended by the other party getting irate that is really lame... After all you're the guy who never sent him the caps and sold him a suspect block. The reality is that if he never dealt with you he'd be better for it.

I'm so embarrassed by how classless that Brian is acting that I'm going to make calls on getting a set of caps for Eddie, free of charge. BRB, making calls now.
Old 04-05-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Anyone else think Brian Scott is coming across like a jerk?

Brian, you really come across like a horrible person in this thread. You sell stuff to someone, don't include all the parts, like the caps, and then get all offended when the buyer gets concerned about a pit in a cylinder wall while still not getting the caps. When folks get offended by the other party getting irate that is really lame... After all you're the guy who never sent him the caps and sold him a suspect block. The reality is that if he never dealt with you he'd be better for it.

I'm so embarrassed by how classless that Brian is acting that I'm going to make calls on getting a set of caps for Eddie, free of charge. BRB, making calls now.
Hey John,
Can you set up a Group Purchase for Caps on you?
Old 04-05-2006, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

PSJ,

Man, I REALLY appriciate the offer, but this is something that Brian needs to take care of himself (if he so chooses). A fellow ls1tech member got me setup with a '04 zo6 pull-out from MTI last January. Those guys were even nice enough to include the main caps with it (matching, at that ), so I don't even need the things. At this point, the caps just represent a pitiful gesture that Brian actually followed through on his word to me for once.

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Old 04-05-2006, 06:10 PM
11 Second Club

im appauled by brian. first he says this is business and he doenst cuss, but he basically lied left and right about the parts and stuff...so i guess you can lie and not include all the parts that should be in the deal, just as long asyou dont cuss. weird business stragedy
Old 04-05-2006, 06:52 PM

I just came back from the shop with the main caps. Will be sending those with the bolts.

Lets go over the facts:

1.The block was siezed in the APE lawsuit.
2.Myself and many other people saw nothing wrong with the block.
3.I did ship it late and without the caps, BY MISTAKE.190% MY FAULT.
4.Ed got the block and i said i would get the caps. I was going to get from shawn at smc , i even tried everyone i knew,even put a wanted ad on motownmuscle for caps.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...highlight=caps

5.Two days and many calls into my search that night ed emails then calls and wants a refund.
6.I tell him that a refund is a little premature and to let me get the caps.
7.He tells me he does not want my " ******* caps ".
8.I ask him three times to calm down and quit swearing, we will work it out.
9.He is mad becuse our definition of what a used block is. He thinks a block in usable condition should be able to be built without any prep or machining.
10. the ad read " USED LS6 BLOCK 250.00"
11.I NEVER lied about the blocks condition.
12. A friend of mine named Dennis wanted an lsx block and ed was looking to sell.
13. Dennis posted that he would buy it and they went back and forth discussing it.
14. At that point i washed my hands of it, thinking it was solved.
15. Two months later he still wants the caps but i get ZERO calls, e-mails or anything from ed .
16. STENOD RACING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BLOCK. THEY ONLY SHIPPED THE BLOCK FOR ME.
17. After many many attacks on myself i do start to take it personaly and may have made some choices that were formulated in that mad state.
18. After we agreed/promised a conclusion i assumed he would stop the trash talking. And i would get the caps.
19. Ed cannot stop and i had enough last night. I talk to the wife and still agree to send them.

Pro stock, you have a PM.

Last edited by BOO HOO BRIAN; 04-05-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

Lets do go over the facts, not the fiction.

It doesn't matter one bit who owned it before you. It was your property, you were selling it, and if you tell someone it's a good block, it should be a good block. It wasn't, period.

Forget these 'many' other people that missed that it doesn't have main caps or a hole in the sleeve. That is NO excuse. It wasn't their block, they weren't selling it, and they had no duty to inspect it - YOU did.

YOU never told me you were getting the caps from a different block until the following week. This was after promising me they would ship out the day after the block came in. I requested you contact me by phone or email twice, and didn't hear back from you until 4 days later when you told me you were planning on getting them from 'Shaun.'

THIS WAS NOT JUST TWO DAYS OF SEARCHING FOR MAIN CAPS. You contacted me on the 12th promising me you'd ship them 'tomorrow'. It was the 16th when you finally contacted me with this:

"Shaun at smc thinks he has a set for me."

I then asked you for a refund via email, which is qouted exactly in this thread - nothing unprofessional or offensive. You then emailed me that you would find caps if I still wanted them, but that a refund is a little premature.

After having my legitimate request for a refund rejected, I then called you - this is very clearly outlined in an earlier post. This was a VERY long conversation that went absolutely no where. I told you twice during our phone call that the way you were treating me would get you bad feedback on the boards, and he we are. If you wanted to make things right, why didn't YOU contact me? I had done the overwhelming share of call attempts and emails.

There was no back and forth with Dennis. He said he was you friend, that he would sell me another block, and vanished.

I NEVER said Stenod had any part in this, so why even bring them up? YOU made this bed alone, so YOU sleep in it.

I just came back from the shop with the main caps. Will be sending those with the bolts.

Lets go over the facts:

1.The block was siezed in the APE lawsuit.
2.Myself and many other people saw nothing wrong with the block.
3.I did ship it late and without the caps, BY MISTAKE.190% MY FAULT.
4.Ed got the block and i said i would get the caps. I was going to get from shawn at smc , i even tried everyone i knew,even put a wanted ad on motownmuscle for caps.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...highlight=caps

5.Two days and many calls into my search that night ed emails then calls and wants a refund.
6.I tell him that a refund is a little premature and to let me get the caps.
7.He tells me he does not want my " ******* caps ".
8.I ask him three times to calm down and quit swearing, we will work it out.
9.He is mad becuse our definition of what a used block is. He thinks a block in usable condition should be able to be built without any prep or machining.
10. the ad read " USED LS6 BLOCK 250.00"
11.I NEVER lied about the blocks condition.
12. A friend of mine named Dennis wanted an lsx block and ed was looking to sell.
13. Dennis posted that he would buy it and they went back and forth discussing it.
14. At that point i washed my hands of it, thinking it was solved.
15. Two months later he still wants the caps but i get ZERO calls, e-mails or anything from ed .
16. STENOD RACING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BLOCK. THEY ONLY SHIPPED THE BLOCK FOR ME.
17. After many many attacks on myself i do start to take it personaly and may have made some choices that were formulated in that mad state.
18. After we agreed/promised a conclusion i assumed he would stop the trash talking. And i would get the caps.
19. Ed cannot stop and i had enough last night. I talk to the wife and still agree to send them.

Pro stock, you have a PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:52 PM

Your caps are still coming.

NOW BE DONE WITH IT AND LET IT BE.

Tomarrow is an 8-8 day for me, so they will be shipped friday morning with a tracking number.

Last edited by BOO HOO BRIAN; 04-05-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:41 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,174 Likes on 763 Posts

Good to hear.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:00 PM

Ed,

A carrier shipping label has been generated for the shipment to
ED PYLANT and is at THE UPS STORE #0112 awaiting carrier pickup.

It will be picked up from THE UPS STORE #0112 by UPS on Friday, April 7, 2006.

===========================================
SHIPMENT INFORMATION
===========================================
SENDER
THE UPS STORE #0112
BRIAN SCOTT
(Sender's street address omitted intentionally from this email)
WATERFORD, MI 48327-1915

RECIPIENT
ED PYLANT
--
(Recipient's street address omitted intentionally from this email)
HOUSTON, TX 77018-4318 US

SHIPPED THROUGH
THE UPS STORE #0112
(248) 618-0137

MESSAGE FROM SENDER
--

CARRIER & SERVICE
UPS Ground

TRACKING & REFERENCE
Carrier Trk: 1Z4898E60384512579
Shipment ID: MM0Q9XB6NG4QW
Order / Item #: --
Reference #: --

SHIP DATE
Friday, April 7, 2006

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE
Thursday, April 13, 2006 End of Day
Old 04-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Eddiep
I NEVER said Stenod had any part in this, so why even bring them up? YOU made this bed alone, so YOU sleep in it.
Hmmm. This is from post #18.
I had to find that out the other day from Joe at Stenod.
YOU brought Stenod into this. And there was NO reason to!! That's the only reason I got involved. I was just trying to bring light to the fact that Brian didn't intentionally try to screw you. (Funny how the other transaction turned out to be resovled without the hard feelings you implied!!)

We have been shipping parts out left and right for Kyle (NA$TY-TA) among others that have been sold off of thier cars. Maybe we should stop doing this and stop trying to help people out for fear of having our named dragged into a transaction we had nothing to do with like you did to us here??
Old 04-07-2006, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

QWKSLVR,

Brian posted that he had informed me where he got the block from, and that wasn't true. I replied that this was not the case, and that Joe from Stenod was the one to tell me. So what? Tell me how this in any way casts Stenod in a bad light? Joe was just being helpful by passing on what few details he knew, as did other members who PM'ed me. From where I'm standing, you have done 100x more to drag Stenod into this that I have.

I'm very happy the other block deal was resolved with no hard feelings, but that's completely irrelevant to my situation with Brian. I found both the block and the way the seller handled the transaction unacceptable and asked for a refund (more than once). Brian disagreed, we were at an impass, and there was not going to be a refund. No way that was going to turn out well.

I'm sure Brian is grateful to you for letting us know the screwing was unintentional - you sound like a good friend.

Anyway, I'll write Joe and make sure he doesn't have a problem with my very brief reference to him in post #19. If he does, I apologize and will edit the post asap - it was certainly not my intention to 'drag' him or Stenod into this.

Originally Posted by QWKSLVR
Hmmm. This is from post #18.

YOU brought Stenod into this. And there was NO reason to!! That's the only reason I got involved. I was just trying to bring light to the fact that Brian didn't intentionally try to screw you. (Funny how the other transaction turned out to be resovled without the hard feelings you implied!!)

We have been shipping parts out left and right for Kyle (NA$TY-TA) among others that have been sold off of thier cars. Maybe we should stop doing this and stop trying to help people out for fear of having our named dragged into a transaction we had nothing to do with like you did to us here??
Old 04-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Teching In

QWKSLVR,

Brian posted that he had informed me where he got the block from, and that wasn't true. I replied that this was not the case, and that Joe from Stenod was the one to tell me. So what? Tell me how this in any way casts Stenod in a bad light? Joe was just being helpful by passing on what few details he knew, as did other members who PM'ed me. From where I'm standing, you have done 100x more to drag Stenod into this that I have.

I'm very happy the other block deal was resolved with no hard feelings, but that's completely irrelevant to my situation with Brian. I found both the block and the way the seller handled the transaction unacceptable and asked for a refund (more than once). Brian disagreed, we were at an impass, and there was not going to be a refund. No way that was going to turn out well.

I'm sure Brian is grateful to you for letting us know the screwing was unintentional - you sound like a good friend.

Anyway, I'll write Joe and make sure he doesn't have a problem with my very brief reference to him in post #19. If he does, I apologize and will edit the post asap - it was certainly not my intention to 'drag' him or Stenod into this.
YOU got ahold of Joe to find out his involvment in this.
As far as I know, this was through pm ONLY. I'm assuming because you wanted it in writing. I believe Joe asked you to call the shop and you didn't want to. So he described everything in a PM instead of a 2 minute phone call and instead of getting work done.
YOU brought up "Joe at stenod". For what reason?
I got involved ONLY because we got brought up . FOR NO REASON!! And now I have done 100X more than you to "drag Stenod into this"?? That's a good one. Nice trying to put a spin on this one!!

Once again...

Good luck with the rest of your transaction.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:19 PM
On The Tree

I brought up Joe because he was the one who filled me in on where the block came from, not Brian. It's just like I said in post #18, just like I said a few posts back, and just like I'm saying now. If you don't get it by now, then you never will.

Joe promptly got back to me at 3pm in the afternoon on a Tuesday. Didn't give a flip about getting anything in writting - never even crossed my mind. What did occur to me was that I was at work, and didn't really feel like discussing this subject with my colleagues around. Don't give a hoot if you understand or not.

Joe told me he doesn't have a problem with me making a short and harmess reference to him, so why do you? There's no bashing, dragging, or anything else, so why are you here trying to make something out of NOTHING?

The fact that you're still trying to stir the pot with this nonsense after things had settled down seems pretty silly.

YOU got ahold of Joe to find out his involvment in this.
As far as I know, this was through pm ONLY. I'm assuming because you wanted it in writing. I believe Joe asked you to call the shop and you didn't want to. So he described everything in a PM instead of a 2 minute phone call and instead of getting work done.
YOU brought up "Joe at stenod". For what reason?
I got involved ONLY because we got brought up . FOR NO REASON!! And now I have done 100X more than you to "drag Stenod into this"?? That's a good one. Nice trying to put a spin on this one!!

Once again...

Good luck with the rest of your transaction.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

caps arrived

Quick Reply: Brian Scott of Michigan, AKA Brian1 - Horrible seller! (resolved)