Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sled28: I wrote to you via https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/443705-confusion-between-sled28-vtespeed-resolved.html
I will reply to any comments you may have there. I made it clear that you were dishonest and sent me a fake tracking #. Your return has been reviewed and denied.

I havent heard from BigDaddy yet on what he wants to do...so no progress has been made on the tranny yet.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:49 PM
FormerVendor

VTE, I paid before you shipped, now pay and i'll ship it back.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:00 PM
FormerVendor

Default Vtespeed Should Be Banned

No use letting him keep ripping people off on here
Old 01-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned

I have all positive feedbacks from past sales..and your part was delivered on time as described. Im sorry you are unhappy but you attempted to send me a fake tracking # to try and scam me out of my part and my money.

Did you not send me a fake tracking #?
Old 01-29-2006, 05:16 PM
FormerVendor

If I send you the intake back then will you send me the money back?
Old 01-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Banned

OF COURSE, you dont answer my question:
Did you not send me a fake tracking #???

No you may not send it, and I will refuse delivery of it as well. Your return has been denied. I told you if you had any problem with it, I would gladly make sure it is right, fix it and return it to you. but I cannot accept it back for a refund. You be better off just install/using it instead of changing your mind about wanting something after you get it.

If you wanted to send it back to me because you think there is something wrong, i will gladly repair/fix anything you see wrong and reship it to you at my own cost. If that is the case let me know.

Last edited by VTESPEED; 01-29-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2006, 07:48 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by VTESPEED

No you may not send it, and I will refuse delivery of it as well. Your return has been denied. I told you if you had any problem with it, I would gladly make sure it is right, fix it and return it to you. but I cannot accept it back for a refund. You be better off just install/using it instead of changing your mind about wanting something after you get it.

If you wanted to send it back to me because you think there is something wrong, i will gladly repair/fix anything you see wrong and reship it to you at my own cost. If that is the case let me know.

Hey do you not understand, i didnt buy a repaired intake. why would i want it repaired from you if you just sold it? Are you now admitting its a piece of crap? I bought a intake that was supposed to be ported only. there was in no way you said there was a repair of epoxy mess on the back!!! I have it at the shop, I'll scan it and pics of this intake for the world to see you are a
CROOK
Old 01-29-2006, 07:54 PM
FormerVendor

Give me a refund and i'll send this intake back. why is that a problem? I'll even send the intake first.

Its up to you to do the right thing :
Old 01-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Staging Lane

VTESPEED, I will get with you tomorrow, once I hear back from the tranny shop. If everything is all good except the case, You can just paypal me back the 206.00. Again I will know something tomorrow evening.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

OF COURSE, you dont answer my question:
Did you not send me a fake tracking #???

Y do you keep dancing around this question, did you try to rip him off or no?
Old 01-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dragon93308
Y do you keep dancing around this question, did you try to rip him off or no?
I have to agree with this question. It does seem like vte is trying to do the right thing for bigdaddy. Is he lying about your tracking info? or did you try and scam him sled28?
Old 01-30-2006, 09:47 PM
FormerVendor

No! I have the tracking number here and ups sheets ready to go. I didnt try to scam him, maybe more to call his bluff. We agreed that I am sending the intake back (same tracking number), and when VTE gets it, he'll send me a check or paypal (if he wants).

VTE, send me your new address please

Dave
Old 01-31-2006, 01:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
VTESPEED, I will get with you tomorrow, once I hear back from the tranny shop. If everything is all good except the case, You can just paypal me back the 206.00. Again I will know something tomorrow evening.
Please dont tear down the tranny in anyway if you decide your tranny shop cant do the swap for the $206 I offered.... Once the tranny is torn down by another shop, I really have no idea what they have done to it and my tranny builder wont touch it after that. So if they are inspecting it great, but I hope they arent ripping it down and then telling you they cant swap cases as that will void the warranty (from the builder) on the tranny.

Last edited by VTESPEED; 01-31-2006 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey guys his IM is wayquicker4u. Dude this sounds exactly like what you pulled on me. Selling me a set of headers that didn't fit, the refuseing to give the money back. Then you sent me another set of the biggest POS headers ever.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:41 AM
Staging Lane

Please dont tear down the tranny in anyway if you decide your tranny shop cant do the swap for the $206 I offered.... Once the tranny is torn down by another shop, I really have no idea what they have done to it and my tranny builder wont touch it after that. So if they are inspecting it great, but I hope they arent ripping it down and then telling you they cant swap cases as that will void the warranty (from the builder) on the tranny.

No they are just inspecting it, The tranny guy knows what he is doing, he done quite of few for ls2 member here in texas. I just want to make sure everything that suppose to come with the tranny did and the case is being swapped at the same time.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:57 AM
Banned

Ok, to inspect it that would have to tear it down, so the case is being swapped. Does that mean you want me to go ahead and send the partial refund? Just need a verification so i can get your $206 sent and get this finished. I will not be able to file a fedex claim because of this, but i just want it dealt with. Which means I lost my *** on this tranny and have less than $300 out of it.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:25 PM
Staging Lane

Ok, to inspect it that would have to tear it down, so the case is being swapped. Does that mean you want me to go ahead and send the partial refund? Just need a verification so i can get your $206 sent and get this finished. I will not be able to file a fedex claim because of this, but i just want it dealt with. Which means I lost my *** on this tranny and have less than $300 out of it.

Everything is good to go, Please paypal me my refund. ibodaniel@hotmail.com
Please specify refund in the memo box.
Thank you
Old 01-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
Everything is good to go, Please paypal me my refund. ibodaniel@hotmail.com
Please specify refund in the memo box.
Thank you

Refund of $206 sent paypal just now. That fully covers your repair cost of the damage from shipping.

Does this clear us up fully and your fully taken care of?
Old 01-31-2006, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SLED28

Hey do you not understand, i didnt buy a repaired intake. why would i want it repaired from you if you just sold it? Are you now admitting its a piece of crap? I bought a intake that was supposed to be ported only. there was in no way you said there was a repair of epoxy mess on the back!!! I have it at the shop, I'll scan it and pics of this intake for the world to see you are a
CROOK
I remember seeing that post, and it said that the intake was epoxied, and had pictures, sounds like you just diddnt take the time to look it over.......
Old 01-31-2006, 05:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dragon93308
I remember seeing that post, and it said that the intake was epoxied, and had pictures, sounds like you just diddnt take the time to look it over.......
I was just about to post on this as well, basically calling BS on Sledz28. I'm glad I didn't, cause that thread was a different intake from the same seller with a different buyer. Apparantely VTESPEED deleted the original thread for some reason, not quite sure why, but that in itself gives me reason to believe he is in the wrong.

From the sounds of the other thread those two have going on this, it's being resolved. Sorry if my comments are out of place, just my .02

Quick Reply: I think VTESPEED is trying to Screw me