Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

ugoingdown is a bad seller (very slow, but eventually received item after 3 months)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ugoingdown is a bad seller (very slow, but eventually received item after 3 months)

I purchased an ASA cam from this guy for $200 on Dec 21st and all I have heard is different excuses on why he hasn't sent it. I sent him a message telling him to refund my money. I will see what he says about this and post it here.

I filed a dispute with paypal and they decided in my favor but were unable to get the money back out of his account. He has not responded to any of their emails either.

If anyone has any additional information let me know. I know he has been on here and bought and sold other items so I don't really know what is going on with this one thing here.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/386476-ls1-parts-other.html is the thread I bought the cam from and this thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/444075-camaro-ls1-parts.html is another one he is trying to sell stuff in. I posted a message to it and nobody responded to it and I hope nobody sent him money after I saw that thread and posted to it. nancyp@talkamerica.net is the address I sent the money to using paypal. If any of the moderators wants to check his PM box and see if he is using different paypal addresses for each item then we will know that he is trying to scam people. I know he purchased some items from member bigradical and he didnt have any trouble with the deal so I am still not sure what is really going on here.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:11 PM

leave him some feedback, might help warn others
Old 02-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Well after a long wait I got the cam today.

It took a bit of time but I guess since I got my parts I can't call him a scammer anymore
Old 03-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Teching In

yeah thanks for calling me a scammer....your so dumb...now at least you can do is tell paypal that you got it...and get them to reopen my account.....so you got it a late....now if you could do that like i asked a long time ago..
Old 03-17-2006, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Hrmm dec 21st to mar 15 thats a awfully long time to wait.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Teching In

but still dude i sent it plain and simple...did i scam him NO!!!!!! other people got there parts on time...i just had a big slip with him...and thats not what i wanted to happen..
Old 03-19-2006, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ugoingdown
yeah thanks for calling me a scammer....your so dumb...now at least you can do is tell paypal that you got it...and get them to reopen my account.....so you got it a late....now if you could do that like i asked a long time ago..
3 months and your calling him dumb? karma baby!
Old 03-19-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Regular

but still dude i sent it plain and simple...did i scam him NO!!!!!! other people got there parts on time...i just had a big slip with him...and thats not what i wanted to happen..
shouldn't be making deals if the merch isn't handy but I like seeing these things resolved.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:30 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,226 Likes on 782 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

You should apologize for taking so long.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
You should apologize for taking so long.

2 months for an item is bullshit, plain and simple. I would have had issues if it wasn't shipped out w/in 3 weeks. I've had one set of parts take longer than a month, and after that it'll never happen again.

Also, here's a tip, always pay through paypal via your credit card. That way if you have to, you can always do a charge back and stiff paypal if they can't/won't do **** about it.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Teching In

did say i was sorry..you know what im not going to explain my self...he got the part and it was not intended to be that late....he got it plain and simple...if you dont want to buy from me fine i dont care...i have sold and shipped out meny things...when this happend some one paid me for a motor and they got it no problems...and it was for a higher amount then what he paid for...no one is perfect and thats a fact...and i have held parts with out payment for people that didn't have the money...so im pretty nice to do that....

im done with this thread done care anymore....you want to buy or not...did not scam him in anyway did i??? NO i did not....just very late in the shipping...

so yall have a nice day
Old 03-25-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

did say i was sorry..you know what im not going to explain my self...he got the part and it was not intended to be that late....he got it plain and simple...if you dont want to buy from me fine i dont care...i have sold and shipped out meny things...when this happend some one paid me for a motor and they got it no problems...and it was for a higher amount then what he paid for...no one is perfect and thats a fact...and i have held parts with out payment for people that didn't have the money...so im pretty nice to do that....

im done with this thread done care anymore....you want to buy or not...did not scam him in anyway did i??? NO i did not....just very late in the shipping...

so yall have a nice day
Wow, you had a three month screw up, and YOU cop the attitude. You sir, are a douchebag.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:06 PM
TECH Junkie

so yall have a nice day
mmm... anyone want to buy some rims off me? i'll take your money to pay some bills and send them out to you next yr!

3 months is REDICULOUS. you cant just send a part out months later. usually when someone buys a part, they NEED it, they dont just have time to wait till you would like to send the part out,
Old 03-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Old Drag Racer

so yall have a nice day

Dayum. Little kid never got his *** beat as a child obviously. Manners, my young friend, will get you far in life. When in the wrong (and you are just in case you're so common sense challenged as to not know it) you do not reply in such a manner as to insult everyone. I vote permaban on someone like this. Mods? Admin???
Old 04-08-2006, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Dayum. Little kid never got his *** beat as a child obviously. Manners, my young friend, will get you far in life. When in the wrong (and you are just in case you're so common sense challenged as to not know it) you do not reply in such a manner as to insult everyone. I vote permaban on someone like this. Mods? Admin???
I'll second this motion. Letting an asshat like this keep trading on the board cant be for the greater good.
Old 04-08-2006, 06:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Venkman
Wow, you had a three month screw up, and YOU cop the attitude. You sir, are a douchebag.

Thats Right
Old 04-09-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Looks like this isn't the first time something has taken this long to ship a part out, by looking at his feedback. ~2 1/2 months on that item as well.

seems he always delivers but not usually on time. something to consider if you need your part anytime soon.

Quick Reply: ugoingdown is a bad seller (very slow, but eventually received item after 3 months)