Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

T/acruiser9 / Pat Keelty is a bad seller!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006 | 12:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs down T/acruiser9 / Pat Keelty is a bad seller!!!!!!

Bought a throttle body off him here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/377388-huge-list-stock-ls1-parts-sale.html
Well, it never showed up, and it apparently was damaged in transit by UPS. He kept in contact (somewhat) for a little while to let me know that he was going to file a claim with UPS to supposedly get my money back as soon as possible. He does not respond to PM's or e-mails, and I haven't heard from him since November the 30th. I've come to accept the fact that my money is gone, but I just wanted to warn others in case he tries to sell something else, maybe with another username. I still have the PM's and e-mails regarding all this.
The money was sent via money order, so I don't really have any options for getting it back like with Paypal or a credit card.
I tried to get info from UPS, but since I wasn't the shipper, they wouldn't give me any info other than the fact that there was a claim started on it. They wouldn't even tell me whether the claim had been settled or not.
You would think that he would have just sent my $ back, and handled the claim on his own. Well, it appears that he handled the claim, and also kept my money.
Caveat Emptor
Old 02-17-2006 | 06:18 PM
On The Tree

that sucks, i luckily got my valve covers from him in that specific thread, 12 days after he recieved my money order
Old 02-17-2006 | 08:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

He hasn't logged on since the 24th of January, however I sent him a PM with a link to this thread. I would like to hear what he has to say.
Old 02-17-2006 | 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, me too! I've e-mailed and PM'd him but he doesn't respond anymore. It'll be interesting if he responds to yours.

Quick Reply: T/acruiser9 / Pat Keelty is a bad seller!!!!!!