Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

lowchevy2go "Not sure what do you guys think?"

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lowchevy2go "Not sure what do you guys think?"

I purchased this kit. I had it sent and paid with a "Certified Check" with him recieving it via overnight delievery. In his posts he stated that it had a VERY SMALL pencil sized nick on the impeller. Well I got the kit, its definately not complete as stated, and the impeller and bearings are TRASH. I cant take a picture of the bearings obviously but look at this impeller, I have two pictures attached so please tell me what you guys think on this. I think I was mislead, and my buddy said it will cost me $675 to get it back into shape, PLUS the missing parts 4-5 pieces, looking at the parts list and trying to match now. I know this is not a new kit, but the main ingredient is junk.
Attached Thumbnails lowchevy2go  "Not sure what do you guys think?"-charger-crap.jpg   lowchevy2go  "Not sure what do you guys think?"-charger-crap2.jpg  
Old 02-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Launching!

Man I Appoligize If You Were Misled... I Would Gladly Take This Back, I Wasnt Trying To Cheat Anyone, Im Not Like This, Just Tell Fedex You Are Denying The Shipment Due To Damage And Get Them To Send It Back, I Will Trash The Check As Soon As I Get It.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:35 AM
11 Second Club

Default Problem Possibly Resolved!

I think we have come to an agreement, and I think this has been worked out. I am really glad we have areas of the board that we can get problems exposed and resolved, and timely I might add. Also with the Ebay like trader system, it really helps members to express problems or issues and get them resolved. I'll update with status by the end of the week. I am also sending another check out to him on Tuesday.