Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

MDMC Modern Day Muscle Cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MDMC Modern Day Muscle Cars

Dear All,

I would like to ask how long it should take till you get what you ordered? can it be 4 months?! No this what i had i ordered a procharger the P-1 and after that i tryed to cancel the order but they sad i can`t cancel it and i should live with that any how after 2 days i changed the Procharger P-1 to

1- D-1 Procharger with hole set for fixing and is it with air filter?
2- fuel pomp for the D-1
3- Injectors #42
4- Custom CNC Aluminum C650 side emblems with 650 hp stamps
5- 2 core MDMC Aluminum radiator for improved cooling
6- torque converter
7- New ECM Unit with tune for the D-1
8- Spark pages 16pices for the D-1

and i have send him this after 4 months !!!

Dear Sean,

I am so sorry i am not happy for the services you are providing me you have charge me on 22-9-2005 and i ask several time to get invoice for what i ordered or a dead line to get my parts but No answer on that even i asked for a Summery for the parts you didn`t manage to get it done for me also i call more then 20 times no answer i kept several voice massages to call me back also no answer in this case i don`t see that is correct in the business world, i don`t think that there is any point to keep me waiting this long with out dead line as you know as customer i do have the option to get better service and the last thing you where tilling me that you have send me part of the things i ordered which is the Head & Cam and i ask you more then 3 times to just give me the name of the shipping company or a tracking number and you promise me that you are going to get it for me but still nothing happens.

I am interested to finish this deal if i will get my parts in the next 2 weeks also i should get my invoice ASAP because i am lost. other ways consider my order is canceled and i should get my money bake to my credit car or i should use my legal way to finalize this issue and i am so sorry to till you this but as you sad you kept me whiting for long time and we are talking about 4 months and i don`t think any order will take this long what ever the resens.

I hope you can get me the answer soon.

No answer till now and they told me that they send the Head & Cam before 2 month and they did not it has ben sent from the US before 2 weeks and i received them but i am still asking where is the rest NO ANSWER i am sorry for this i am the only one who loss because of the delay and because of holding $$$$ with them

Hamad
Old 02-26-2006, 10:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by Frost; 02-26-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-26-2006, 12:52 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hamad,

I think you will have a lot better luck over on Corvetteforum where MDMC is a sponsor I believe.

ATI generally gets a procharger out in a week or two these days but since you are out of the country so your situation is a little different then most here. If I remember MDMC is associated with Lingenfelter somehow and was a reputable shop but I honestly dont know a lot about them. I highly suggest calling on the phone and talking to someone in person. Sometimes emails and PMs dont work very well and can just get you more frustrated.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kp
Hamad,

I think you will have a lot better luck over on Corvetteforum where MDMC is a sponsor I believe.

ATI generally gets a procharger out in a week or two these days but since you are out of the country so your situation is a little different then most here. If I remember MDMC is associated with Lingenfelter somehow and was a reputable shop but I honestly dont know a lot about them. I highly suggest calling on the phone and talking to someone in person. Sometimes emails and PMs dont work very well and can just get you more frustrated.

I call them more then 30 times and i left massages to call me back also reminders thru the E-Mail, and regarding the distance the shipping from the US to my destination will take max 5 days and i got the head & cam from them they where saying they send it before 2 months and when i checked the shipping documents i fond that they just send before 2 week it doesn't mater for me in the end i got it but my problem know that they don`t answer me at the same time they didn`t send my items and they did`t get my money back i hope i am mistaking with my input and i hope they manage to get my parts or to get money back ASAP, we are taking about 4 months wow
Old 02-26-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want to get a response post your story on CorvetteForum.com in the Forced Induction section:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Hopefully everything works out for you.

Mark
Old 02-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mdhmi
If you want to get a response post your story on CorvetteForum.com in the Forced Induction section:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Hopefully everything works out for you.

Mark

Thank you, and i did that already

Quick Reply: MDMC Modern Day Muscle Cars