Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

onesweetz06 - Bad Seller

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 09:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I still got this set of useless studs. no resolution from the seller.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:05 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Not sent with retainers onesweetz06? If so give the guy a refund.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funny thing, the guy I WAS going to sell them to lives a short distance from James, maybe I should send them and he can see for himself.

BTW how does a guy that rips me off get to leave me a negative feedback for ripping me off
Old 08-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Not sent with retainers onesweetz06? If so give the guy a refund.
There were never retainers included in this deal, Just springs and he knows this. We went over this before. Here is the orginal link to the springs forsale https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/441049-ls1-longblock-parting-out-comp-224-224-cam-581-lift-comp-918-s.html as it says in the title and ad 918 springs... NOT 918 springs and retainers.. 95ttoplt1 has had these springs for since January and this almost september.. Why in the world would I refund his money? Who knows what the springs have been through or if they are even the same springs at all either way I have no way of knowing.. If he was so concerned about these used valve springs not being correct or missing retainers that you thought you should have got, then maybe you should have asked for your refund as soon as you received the shipment or some reasonable amount of time back in January not 7 months later....I am not responding to any more of your comments. I am done with this....
Old 08-14-2006, 02:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"sounds good, i have to go get these springs taken off tomorrow and i'll ship them out to you..thanks"

A direct quote from your Pm obviously the springs were installed on the heads with no retainers.

And I am glad your are done here, as I am sure no one wants to deal with you now.

Last edited by 95ttoplt1; 08-14-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yaaawn... <click>
Old 08-14-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was the original seller of the comp 918s. They where the 918s WITHOUT the blue stripe, as in the first time that comp made them. They revised them later on and put a stripe on them to show a newer version. I dont know what happened between the time i sold them and now, its been over a year ago.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:58 AM
TECH Veteran

OnesweetZ06 has a history with misrepresenting parts being sold. I know this first hand. He should probably not be allowed to sell on LS1tech.com any longer.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:47 AM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Who purchases heads with springs and no retainers? How pathetic. James I thought you made BIG MONEY?? How can you be so cheap?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:13 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I'm going to ban James permanently unless he issues the other guy a refund in the next 24 hours. James has two senior moderators saying he should not be on here. Now is your chance to make it right, or you're done.

ADMIN
Old 08-15-2006, 11:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya know James you should refund my money too. You represented the studs to be in perfect shape and they were not. Forget the shitty packaging.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Veteran

SS2win...can you post pics of the studs
Old 08-15-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

HERE is the original page i put up
Old 08-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 383LQ4SS
OnesweetZ06 has a history with misrepresenting parts being sold. I know this first hand. He should probably not be allowed to sell on LS1tech.com any longer.
383LQ4SS you can kiss my rearend and thats all I have to say to you.... Vince we all know that you have to throw your 2 cents worth in Mr. Big money, But the guy bought springs only! No heads, no retainers read the orginal Link.....Mr. Moderator you can do what you please, neither is getting a refund and you would have no basis for banning me, the guy (sswin) with the heads studs says the box arrived to him ripped completly open and some had fallen out during shipment and he still signed for it, and he did not any purchase insurance...(95ttoplt1) with valve springs??? com'on man 7 months later he wants a refund? And I did not mis represent anything, If so please show me where I did.. The orginal link is in the thread it was for comp 918 springs only....
Old 08-15-2006, 04:57 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Looks like buying stuff from you is a bad idea. I am banning you tomorrow unless you offer to work these deals out. Putting head studs in a box with no packing is stupid, I wouldn't use them either (though some of the stuff is missing anyway). Up to you, but ban is coming.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by onesweetz06
com'on man 7 months later he wants a refund?
I guess you have no care for the fact that he was in Afghanistan and couldn't check the package himself. Oh well, guess it just means if your serving your country and someone wants to screw you over then theres nothing you can do about it when you get home.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by onesweetz06
....neither is getting a refund and you would have no basis for banning me, the guy (sswin) with the heads studs says the box arrived to him ripped completly open and some had fallen out during shipment and he still signed for it, and he did not any purchase insurance...
One sweetz06 you are a total ***. Re-ead your original post HERE and see you claim "Perfect condition, complete set.. $155 shipped". Even IF you packed them well they ARE NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION. I won't use them and I'd be embarrassed to sell them to anyone.

As far as shipping goes, I always purchase insurance when shipping to buyers. Not saying a seller has to, but for a few more cents on the shipping bill, I think it is the right thing to do.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS2win
One sweetz06 you are a total ***. Re-ead your original post HERE and see you claim "Perfect condition, complete set.. $155 shipped". Even IF you packed them well they ARE NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION. I won't use them and I'd be embarrassed to sell them to anyone.

As far as shipping goes, I always purchase insurance when shipping to buyers. Not saying a seller has to, but for a few more cents on the shipping bill, I think it is the right thing to do.
Man they are head studs and used ones at that, there wasnt anything wrong with them at all period... If you wanted a nice pretty new set then you should'nt have bought a used set and just spent an extra $110 on new ones.. Move on, Buy two new studs to replace the ones that fell out and remember to buy insurance next time you have something shipped....
Old 08-15-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Veteran

James...shall I get in too what really happened with the heads you had? What condition they were sold to you in, what needed to be done to make them right. And then how you turned around and sold them as a perfect set of heads for 4 times as much? I am embarassed I had my name dragged into that as well as TEA.

Your dishonest plain and simple and I have actual knowledge of that. I am not suprised with the above deals you made at all...its par for the course from you and I am not going to stand by and let that happen.

As far as thebox of the head studs being ripped open is pointless. As he said there was a regular ole flat washer in the mix. No one has disputed that little fact. That alone is enough to prove you misrepresented the item...especiallt at $155 for USED head studs WITH A POT METAL FLAT WASHER.
That doesnt even take into account the stud remover marks and marred threds. Its highly unlikley hardened studs got marred in shipping...especially if they were still in a box.

If it was simply a ripped box and missing pieces it would be a simple matter of filing a claim. But its obviusly more than that.

Youll need to work with these guys to make it right. Even if you have to take a loss.

The other day I shipped two parts that where about $75 each to two different buyers. The UPS store or myself mixed them up and sent the wrong items to the wrong people. Both where surprised and pissed when they got something they didnt want. I immediately gave them there money back including shipping and exchanged each others info. Luckilly they each reshipped the item to the correct party. I gave them the option of paying for the item once they got the correct item. At that point they both did when they were satisfied.

Is the extra money you made from those deals worth losing LS1tech as a tool from now on? Put things in perspective.

Last edited by 383LQ4SS; 08-15-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You said "perfect condition" and so that is what I expected. I've seen used studs before. these were used and abused. far from perfect. The fact that you are arguing this just proves what a joke you are.

Quick Reply: onesweetz06 - Bad Seller