Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

onesweetz06 - Bad Seller

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone got the address of the local PO for zip 33611?
Old 08-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 383LQ4SS
James...shall I get in too what really happened with the heads you had? What condition they were sold to you in, what needed to be done to make them right. And then how you turned around and sold them as a perfect set of heads for 4 times as much? I am embarassed I had my name dragged into that as well as TEA.

Your dishonest plain and simple and I have actual knowledge of that. I am not suprised with the above deals you made at all...its par for the course from you and I am not going to stand by and let that happen.

As far as thebox of the head studs being ripped open is pointless. As he said there was a regular ole flat washer in the mix. No one has disputed that little fact. That alone is enough to prove you misrepresented the item...especiallt at $155 for USED head studs WITH A POT METAL FLAT WASHER.
That doesnt even take into account the stud remover marks and marred threds. Its highly unlikley hardened studs got marred in shipping...especially if they were still in a box.

If it was simply a ripped box and missing pieces it would be a simple matter of filing a claim. But its obviusly more than that.

Youll need to work with these guys to make it right. Even if you have to take a loss.

The other day I shipped two parts that where about $75 each to two different buyers. The UPS store or myself mixed them up and sent the wrong items to the wrong people. Both where surprised and pissed when they got something they didnt want. I immediately gave them there money back including shipping and exchanged each others info. Luckilly they each reshipped the item to the correct party. I gave them the option of paying for the item once they got the correct item. At that point they both did when they were satisfied.

Is the extra money you made from those deals worth losing LS1tech as a tool from now on? Put things in perspective.
Al, Those heads in question worked just fine and you saw them working right infront of your very own eyes. I sold them for my own reasons to go with a diffrent setup all together...Not because anything was wrong with them. As a matter of fact the guy who bought them loves the heads and has been using them on a 427ci motor ever since he bought them with no problems. So where is your logic in calling me dishonest for selling those heads?..... I have been selling car parts on the internet and swap meets since before you knew what nitrous was AL and these are the first two buyers I ever had a unhappy ending with...I guess if you buy and sell **** as much as I do sooner or later its inevitable somebody will end up with a problem eventually becuase you can't make everyone happy. This has nothing to do with me being dishonest which I am not, it is a simple dispute between buyer and seller I NEVER put that washer in the zip lock bag I know what the **** a ARP head bolt kit is supposed to look like I had more than 15 sets of them in my life and I would never try to pass some **** off like that PERIOD... The guy is simply pissed that the package was ripped open and something was missing and I dont blame him, but he did however add some bullshit to the pot (i.e no paper in box,dime store washer) once I told him I would'nt give him a full refund to make me look like the bad guy.....

Last edited by onesweetz06; 08-15-2006 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:29 PM
TECH Veteran

whats the screen name of the guy who bought the heads? I would like to contact him and see for myself. That would resovle some issues for me. Last I heard he was threatening you with legal action and had called brian at TEA who flat out told him the heads where junk in there current condition. needless to say the buyer was upset when he learned of the "history" of these heads.

You yourself had several "sealing" issues. Why did you get rid of them after driving the car for a very very short time? They were given to you in trade for some stock 243 castings with the full disclosure that they needed heat treating due to welded chambers and they likley would not hold a head gasket well. Thats a set of $2500 heads in trade for the $500 stock 243 castings..all due to the fact that you "had to have them" and I flat out told you EVERYTHING about thier condition. I even set u up with a place to heat treat them.

You decided to put them on as is and then pulled them off due to coolant leaks. Then put different gaskets on them. Then you went out 1 time and sprayed. Soon after the heads were for sale for $2500 and NO mention of the need for heat treating or that they were an experiment. Sold to a poor sucker on CF for top dollar.

So whats his SN? i would like to contact him and see how things are going. Even if by some miracle they are currently holding a head gasket...they may not last long or crack in the future with any real driving. And you completley misrepresented them. Its all about being honest James. And you always seem to have a problem with that.

Last edited by 383LQ4SS; 08-15-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SS2win
HERE is the original page i put up

Wow...those look terrible. Rusted, chewed up.... Certainly not "perfect" condition. And those tool marks are from either pliers or stud remover. Not shipping damage. The dimestore washer you claim your would never include looks as though its had a nut just about the same diameter tightened down on it previously.

James...where did you get those studs? They look VERY familair.

Last edited by 383LQ4SS; 08-16-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

James you know Al and I know all about those heads. Do we really need to go there? PSJ gave you your options.. Either give the guy a refund or lose the right to continue ripping people off on this board. Which is it?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by onesweetz06
... I NEVER put that washer in the zip lock bag I know what the **** a ARP head bolt kit is supposed to look like I had more than 15 sets of them in my life and I would never try to pass some **** off like that PERIOD... The guy is simply pissed that the package was ripped open and something was missing and I dont blame him, but he did however add some bullshit to the pot (i.e no paper in box,dime store washer) once I told him I would'nt give him a full refund to make me look like the bad guy.....

WRONG!!! I don't work that way. This is amazing!! The first picture on the page I posted was BEFORE THE BOX WAS OPENED!! I started to rip into it but stopped to take a picture. There was paper in the box BUT NOT ENOUGH to ship it well. It may have fell out or been pulled out before I got the box but the studs were loose and rattling in the box.... As I said in PM you should have taped them together and packed them so they would not move. This was a classic "poor packaging" job where the box burst. Studs are heavy and with the way shippers handle small packages, they should have been double boxed. Instead you ship them in a worn harmonic balancer box - I still have it, BTW.

BUT nevermind the poor packing, THE STUDS ARE NOT IN "PERFECT CONDITION" AS YOU SAID THEY WERE. The real story is that you don't want to give a refund and are looking for any excuse to avoid it. A decent seller would resolve the issue - especially if it got to the level of BS this has.

If anyone has any doubt in my reputation, pop over to ebay and read my feedback - florida4x4. Also, I run florida4x4.com and have sold several items to users and friends there. If anyone ever had a complaint about any online transaction I was involved with, I haven't heard about it.

onesweetzo6 you have proven yourself a classic example of a dishonest and irreputable seller.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Whatcha ya think about THIS. Really close to submitting a complaint.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:02 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Ill give James Boyd one more chance to do refunds and then he gets a permban. If you were really a cool seller, you would not sweat these two sales. The head stud sale really bugs me because I have had the same thing happen to me.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think we'll have better luck playing the lottery...
Old 08-16-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Ill give James Boyd one more chance to do refunds and then he gets a permban. If you were really a cool seller, you would not sweat these two sales. The head stud sale really bugs me because I have had the same thing happen to me.
Sorry for being off topic, but I would like to know how you guys determine who bets a ban threat (or banned) and who doesnt when it comes to sellers not holding up their bargain? Is there some criteria?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Veteran

I dont know of a specific criteria. PSJ is really in charge of all that. But all thats needed to avoid a ban is really a good faith effort to make things right if a transaction is in dispute. I think its more of a case by case basis as presented by the buyer and/or seller . there are some complaints that are not warranted...or at a minimum have two sides to a story. In that instance it would be tough to do a ban. others have documentation, clear proof of deception as shown by posts and PMs that were saved, etc. Those are much easier to make a call.

Again...i dont know what PSJ uses for exact rules...but the above is just common sense.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS2win
One sweetz06 you are a total ***..
SS2WIN, I'm really sweating here. man I think you should go ahead and call the FBI and my local sherrifs department you jackass...I can' wait to hear them laugh at you over you two missing head studs that fell out of a ripped open box during shipment..I don't give a **** what you say.I know you are a Liar and you are trying everything that you can think of to try and get me to give you a refund by making up **** about this transaction. I dont need to say what because you already know what you are doing.. You know whats funny about all this, I saved all of your emails and you didnt even bring up anything about the condition of the studs being poor until weeks later after you realized you were'nt getting a full refund. I tried many times to come to a resolution with you about this and you denied them all including the Fed ex shipping insurance... I had just aquired those head studs in another transaction just a week or two before I sold them to you from another LS1tech forum member, when I got them I counted them and looked them over they were all in fine working condition and complete. Since I already had another set of ARP bolts I just put them up for sale on here..Nobody was trying to screw anybody over about a set of $150 used studs...And once again they are USED not NEW so of coarse they wil have marks on them they are USED!!!! I never sold them as new condition. The box being ripped open was not of my doing and not my fault....Since you did not purchase insurance I am NOT liable for the shipping loss...
Old 08-16-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You can call me a liar all you want but the facts are:

1) You did a shitty job of packaging.
2) The parts in the sealed baggies were incomplete (missing / wrong washers, etc.)
3) The studs should have been advertised "in average condition" at best.
4) You are avoiding any responsibility.
5) You just dont care about making it right.

After all we went through in email, I really don't think I can make you sweat and that's not what I want to do. If I can help prevent someone else from getting burned by you then I will. If that means reporting to the FBI or whatever, then so be it. I was going to let this go until I saw that you are a "known scammer".

Anyway enjoy the $150. You obviously need it more than I do...
Old 08-16-2006, 02:51 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Case by case... Moderators speaking for or against folks can impact it too. We also look at what folks say in their posts. If they act cocky or talk in a shitty way, they lose credibility bigtime because most of us don't want to have folks like that on the board.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Al and John. I think that answers my questions for the most part.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

James Boyd:

You are permbanned until you refund both of these guy's money, and they have sent you back the parts. I want both sides to split the shipping to keep it simple.

ADMIN
Old 08-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Teching In

I'm good friends with Vince and 383LQ4SS. James has a reputation around Tampa for being dishonest. Those heads he resold that were purchased from Al were in need of work. Al knew that, Brian Tooley at TEA knew that and even this Ford guy knew that. Obviously didn't stop him from selling them as "perfect".
Old 08-17-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well this aint gonna go anywhere. Anyone who been burned should go here http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

Quick Reply: onesweetz06 - Bad Seller