I don't see a problem here
3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

BAD Seller - AnthonyZ281999 - LONG post! ! ! - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 12:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if it were me, i would have already disputed it with paypal and get all my money back, fawk him.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:23 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jerrywalker
suprised there hasnt been a moderator thats commented on this yet...
At the time you posted this, the thread had been up for a whole dang hour and a half. Now it's been two hours. Gee.

Originally Posted by Duffster
when something looks reasonable, I can easily delete the contents of this thread.
Please do not delete anything (or remove stuff from your posts). We really do not like for any threads to be deleted here. Never know when they might be needed later. And they serve as proof of how people deal with problems, regardless of whether they are eventually resolved. When they are resolved, the thread title is edited to indicate this.

Anthony needs to stop trying to convince you to cover things up, and resolve this in public.

People can get large boxes free at many stores, it's not that hard.

And dang, how many dozens of miles away is this shipping place that it's been a month without him being able to get someone to take him there? Unless he's just been sitting at home 24/7 for the past month, someone must have been taking him to some places, and they could have stopped by a shipping place one time.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:46 AM
TECH Regular

02-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Have you found a box for the rear valences? Figured out how much shipping will be yet?

Thank you.

Ward (Duffster)

when u said that...gave me the idea that u were gonna take care of shipping for that part once i found a box....the deal was for u to pay shipping..id have to go find that out to tell u .i found out shipping and completly forgot about checkin the skirts 2....i realized once i had sent u the tips and then imidetly informed u of my mistake....now correct me if im wrong...u said ud pay shipping...so if i had rembered to bring those...u would have payed it anyway??? oh ya u would of ...so i dont see the point of not wantting to pay shipping for that part cause i forgot the first time i informed u ... i said 150 for all the stuff plus shipping. i in no way changed the price of the items...all i said is u need to pay all the shipping. and becuase i forgot to check on that part ...then imedialtly brought it back to UPS and told u wat it would be to send that 2....in my book i think u should have to pay to ship the skirts ...

oh and i work at a grocery store...its easy to find a big box but finding one to keep the shipping down under 100 wasnt that easy..the parts dont flex at all and are long..
Old 04-03-2006, 07:22 AM
11 Second Club

I don't understand where the $100 for shipping keeps coming in. Large, light-weight boxes don't cost that much. My point made in the message just prior to the one you're attempting to use also states:
"02-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I understand people make mistakes. I hope you agree with me based on some of the FIRST THREE PM's between us, we had it understood, I wanted the skirts also. I agreed with you to pay $150 PLUS shipping and that is what I have done. Tell me where I have failed to meet the agreement arranged? Now you're asking me to pay AGAIN for shipping on the valences? I am in no way trying to tarnish your reputation or be uncivilized with you. Just honest."

My view here is you're holding my property.

You agreed to the terms for what was to be sold and how much.
Originally Posted by anthonyz281999
02-01-2006, 01:48 AM
the tips just mount up to the exhaust....and the skirts have holes drilled in them already...but u can use just sticky tape...but ud be better off screwing them in...the tips are in exellent shape just need some cleaning..they were on for less than a year...

so ull do 150 Plus shipping ? if so get back to me
You told me how much shipping would be.
02-06-2006, 06:24 PM
ok went down and found out shipping...its gonna be around 25-30....if i can find some boxes it will be cheaper....send me ur number and ill call u and we can set up the pay pal
Me asking how much shipping was an effort to see if you had tried to ship or even researched it. An obvious failure.

I can also use the exact same view you're trying to use, from your words, and point out the appearance of YOU paying for shipping.

02-22-2006, 12:51 AM
i have them saving me boxes that im gonna look at tomorrow...the ups store didnt take the other box i made for them...i promise either way these skirts will be shipped before friday
and
02-25-2006, 03:03 AM
good news found a box...will ship first thing monday
and
03-02-2006, 06:34 PM
man im soryy...i was gonna send them monday...and ls1tech went down and couldnt get ur shipping....and i blew up my car so havent been able to get a ride to the post office...i know how u feel and im gonna def have them shipped tomorrow...its wrapped and ready to ship at my hosue just gotta make the trip....check back tomorrow and ill have ur tracking
and
03-13-2006, 04:25 AM
well its monday....im gonna try and arrange some rides today and see wat i can do to get these skirts to u ....ill be messaging u later....thanx
So, it's obvious you have no intention of paying for shipping of items I've paid for

It should be obvious to you, I feel I've paid for shipping based on your FIRST quote. It wasn't until the items were already en route to me that not all of the items were in the box.

Option 1. - You pay shipping
Option 2. - I pay shipping
Option 3. - We split shipping
Option 4. - You buy back the CME & bends
Option 5. - You return partial payment and keep the valences

It doesn't appear you're interested in 1. I'm not interested in 2 or 3.
Since I want the CME, 4 doesn't appear to be an option. I'm sure other options are out there, but these are the ones I'm bringing to the table.

Ward
Old 04-03-2006, 07:49 AM
On The Tree

this guy really needs to give you the parts he owes you duffster. Thats pretty low that you have to deal with a guy that can't follow through. Best of luck to you and your long awaited parts.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:34 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Soooo, if he re-imberses you $50 thru paypal, hes out $50, and you still have the parts, or he can eat $30 and make the deal complete as agreed???? Hmmmmmm $50 $30 I dont see where the decision is. Pay to have the **** shipped, and keep your name clean
Old 04-03-2006, 10:57 PM
11 Second Club

White1, not sure if you understand (or at least I don't your post).

If he re-imberses me $50 through paypal, he still has some of the parts. . .

The parts are mine (paid for!) He didn't ship them when I paid shipping initially.

Pretty sure my name is clean here.

Ward/Duff
Old 04-04-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Regular

u didnt pay all the shipping....i dont care how u put it ...im not asking u to pay anymore than u would have...i made a deal for 150 for all the parts on the car...i stuck to that...and ud PAY SHIPPING ON ALL THE PARTS...i found shipping...but forgot to check the skirts and i told u shipping on just the bends and tips....then i told u wat the shipping is on the skirts....and cause i didnt tell u that the first time u dont wanna pay for it ?? im not gonna eat the shipping for that....i tried to do good by u ...i went the extra mile to pack them....and ship them fast .which u noted...and i would have done the same with the skirts....all im askin is u cover the shipping to u ...and ill send them the same day ....all i see is u trying to get out of payin for shippin on the other parts ??? im not a bad seller and im not tryin to con u out of more money for my pocket...i wanna get u these skirts...but we need to come to an agrement...and if neither of us budge we will never see eye to eye
Old 04-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Launching!

Well, looking at it from a legal standpoint you and duff came to an agreement for 180 shipped on the above specified parts. YOUR failure to find out the cost of shipping the valence is YOUR problem (how you forgot to package them the first time seems a little strange to me as well.). If this had been a legal contract anthony, you would have no way out and certainly no grounds for trying to make duff pay extra shipping for your mistake.

If no money had changed hands that is one thing. However, when money changed hands a deal was completed and so far anthony you have not made good on your agreement.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by White_LightningZ
If this had been a legal contract anthony, you would have no way out and certainly no grounds for trying to make duff pay extra shipping for your mistake.

Whole thing is this was a legal contract. It was a verbal contract and those hold up in court just as well as written contracts as long as the complaining party has the proof to show that it was agreed upon by both parties which it looks Duff has that proof at this time.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

u didnt pay all the shipping....i dont care how u put it ...im not asking u to pay anymore than u would have...i made a deal for 150 for all the parts on the car...i stuck to that...and ud PAY SHIPPING ON ALL THE PARTS...i found shipping...but forgot to check the skirts and i told u shipping on just the bends and tips....then i told u wat the shipping is on the skirts....and cause i didnt tell u that the first time u dont wanna pay for it ?? im not gonna eat the shipping for that....i tried to do good by u ...i went the extra mile to pack them....and ship them fast .which u noted...and i would have done the same with the skirts....all im askin is u cover the shipping to u ...and ill send them the same day ....all i see is u trying to get out of payin for shippin on the other parts ??? im not a bad seller and im not tryin to con u out of more money for my pocket...i wanna get u these skirts...but we need to come to an agrement...and if neither of us budge we will never see eye to eye
After reading this post I can't believe you had the nerve to actually write this Anthony.
This statement in particular "i tried to do good by u" I guarantee you everyone on this board reading this thread has yet to see that.
Statement #2 "i went the extra mile to pack them" We all fail to see the extra mile you went considering anything of mass being sent via parcel has to be packed in some form or fashion. That's a given.
Statement #3 "and ship them fast" Go back and read the first few emails that were exchanged between you and Ward from the time he paid you and the time you actually sent the items to him. Again I'm sure everyone will agree there wasn't a damn thing fast about it.
You have fucked this whole deal up from beginning to end and fucked this man over with his money and his product to which he has paid you for. You simply made a mistake man and **** happens but that's just it. "It's Your Mistake" and "Your Responsibility" so just accept it, man up & do the right thing man. However everything you've said and your actions for letting it go this far clearly says alot about your character and this will truely be a Red Flag for anyone thinking of doing business with you in the future. Although I don't personally know either of you let me say Ward I wish you the best in getting this resolved bro. Anthony....please don't take this as a threat or anything but be happy you're dealing with Ward because alot of us here would have already resolved this ourselves. I wish you both the best.

Last edited by BlackMafia; 04-04-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BlackMafia
After reading this post I can't believe you had the nerve to actually write this Anthony.
This statement in particular "i tried to do good by u" I guarantee you everyone on this board reading this thread has yet to see that.
Statement #2 "i went the extra mile to pack them" We all fail to see the extra mile you went considering anything of mass being sent via parcel has to be packed in some form or fashion. That's a given.
Statement #3 "and ship them fast" Go back and read the first few emails that were exchanged between you and Ward from the time he paid you and the time you actually sent the items to him. Again I'm sure everyone will agree there wasn't a damn thing fast about.
You have fucked this whole deal up from beginning to end and fucked this man over with his money and his product to which he has paid you for. You simply made a mistake man and **** happens but that's just it. "It's Your Mistake" and "Your Responsibility" so just accept it, man up & do the right thing man. However everything you've said and your actions for letting it go this far clearly says alot about your character and this will truely be a Red Flag for anyone thinking of doing business with you in the future. Although I don't personally know either of you let me say Ward I wish you the best in getting this resolved bro. Anthony....please don't take this as a threat or anything but be happy you're dealing with Ward because alot of us here would have already resolved this ourselves. I wish you both the best.

how was i not tryin good? how could u say i couldnt make that statemnte?? def was shipped the day after i recived payment..and i brought it myself to the ups store...true everything must be pacakaged in a decent matter but i took some time to make sure they were packed better than just throwing them in a box....yes i made a mistake with the shipping at first by forgetting to bring the skirts....cause i had left the skirts at my house and only had brought the tips and bends...and i told him shipping on just those....then i told him i forgot the skirts..why would he expect not to pay for that ? ...now im not askin for anymore money than he would have payed to begin with ??? ...the deal was shipped...he has yet to cover all the shipping...i dont see why its thought that i have to eat the shipping....like i keep saying its money he would have payed anyway...so if i had told him to begin with its 60 for shipping instead of just the 30 for bends and tips it would be ok ? but since i found out a day later it would be more i have to eat the price ? i think not...he wants the skirts he can pay the shipping...he never payed enough to ship it all...i dont care honestly how other people view on this...i barley sell stuff online anyway.. i know wat i think and my view and thats wat im gonna stick to...its up to duff to come to an agrement with me...seems to this point he isnt so..i guess il have the skirts till someone pays shipping
Old 04-04-2006, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

Anthony, Stop being a punk and eat the 30 bucks and send the parts u promised.

U told him 30 bucks shipping. Period. Be a man and stand by your word.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

def was shipped the day after i recived payment..
After reading 50 post on this issue and doubling back. He made payment on 2/6/06 and you shipped on 2/8/06 so I'll give you that & I stand to be corrected on my statement Statement #3 "and ship them fast" Go back and read the first few emails that were exchanged between you and Ward from the time he paid you and the time you actually sent the items to him. Again I'm sure everyone will agree there wasn't a damn thing fast about that.
Now getting back to the issue. It's really too bad you can't see the logic in this matter. I guess you're right and we're all wrong. Again good luck to the both of you.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

Default Even a blonde understands

Did you give him a final price for the items? Yes you did ...you told him $150.00 for all parts including skirts and then he'd pay shipping on all items..correct? So you gave him a price quote for all items since thats what he paid for and he paid you for shipping. Then you forget to send the skirts that technically he owns since you sold them and collected monies from him. Im a girl and this aint to hard to figure out here. You forgot to send his skirts...so thats your bad and you have to be man enough to pay for the shipping....you gave him a quote...he paid for it and you have a duty to ship all items.

You said and i quote "i promise either way these skirts will be shipped before friday"....so why aren't you shipping them?

And here you even answered the fact that you knew what needed to be shipped:
"ok went down and found out shipping...its gonna be around 25-30....if i can find some boxes it will be cheaper....send me ur number and ill call u and we can set up the pay pal

Ward

02-06-2006, 08:33 PM
ok once the pay pal goes through ill ship it tomorrow after work....just wanna go over finally wat im giving u ...the two rear skirts...the two 90 degree bends...and the cme quad tip...and its the 4 clamps still on it...

That shipping quote of $30.00 included all parts.

Last edited by thegirl; 04-04-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

the shipping did not include the skirts...i told him the day of that i fogot to check shipping on the skirts..blackmafia...i can see the logic...i am able to see the story from both sides...i never said i didnt make a mistake...and thanx to all who just keep repeating themselves ... i told him that i needed the other 30 to send the skits....would have been the same price if i had told him before with the bends...i made the deal he pay shipping...i forgot part of it and then told him...yes my bad.... but this is money he would be payin is part of the deal ...its shipping its not extra money for the parts...and techinically i said id throw the skirts in for free...150 was for the bends and the tips....which he got...so i see no reason for him not to pay shipping on the skirts...but since a bunch of people said so it on a ls1 site they must be right and im in the wrong
Old 04-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Nobody is denying the fact that you made a mistake and you have fessed up to making a mistake.

When a customer requests a quote for all items and you respond with a quote and if they pay that quote...it's a done deal! Period!

You even said that you would ship all items...you didn't...you shipped what you could and then turned around and asked for more money...if you werent going to ship all items then you should have refunded all his monies and not sent out anything until you could come to an agreement but you have already stated the fact that you would have items shipped by Friday and you didnt.

You are in the wrong..get your ***** out of the jar and sent his damn skirts...this is your mistake not his...He paid you for what you quoted for all items!
Old 04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

i think your caps lock button is broken.........
Old 04-04-2006, 07:47 PM
TECH Veteran

I see the lock coming.....
Old 04-04-2006, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

dude im callin u out...u gonna come out ...or u gonna bitch up ?? im around anywhere u want tonight...ill come to ur lame ***...if u wanna settle this...if not shut ur mouth ....or someones gonna get hurt
though he could not go to the ups store, no ride, but all of a sudden he can get across state lines? HMM, LOL

Quick Reply: BAD Seller - AnthonyZ281999 - LONG post! ! ! - RESOLVED