3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

BAD Seller - AnthonyZ281999 - LONG post! ! ! - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by daryl2cb@yahoo.com
though he could not go to the ups store, no ride, but all of a sudden he can get across state lines? HMM, LOL

lol,i was gonna say that earlier but with an idiot like this theres just to much to say.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
lol,i was gonna say that earlier but with an idiot like this theres just to much to say.
bro, you need to shut up. your not helping anything, the only thing your comments are gonna lead to is the locking of the thread, so please shut it. i mean you could have put all your eleventeen replies in 1 post....

let the mods/anthony/duster take it from here.....
Old 04-04-2006, 11:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Havok2
bro, you need to shut up. your not helping anything, the only thing your comments are gonna lead to is the locking of the thread, so please shut it. i mean you could have put all your eleventeen replies in 1 post....

let the mods/anthony/duster take it from here.....

yeah your right.hes not worth my time. end of story
Old 04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly I read the whole thread and Anythony you are def in the wrong. Once you agree to a deal for a price it doesnt matter if you messed it up, you should eat the cost and complete the deal. Imagine if you were in the other position how pissed you would be. Also, although senical's comments were uncalled for no need to threaten bodily harm to anyone over some stupid comments, what good does that do? It makes you look like more of a bad guy now in the thread, which doesnt seemed to be true because you seem like a decent guy. Id say just pay the $30 shipping and redeem your rep on here and the other boards because saving $30 isnt worth a poor rep on here, but thats just my opinion.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

losing 30 is well worth being to sell things on here in the future. honestly though, i'd still leave a bad feedback after how much you've been stalling. that upon itself is BS enough
Old 04-06-2006, 03:15 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by anthonyz281999
hey loser....if uve got a promblem u aint to far from me....if u wanna settle something in person bring ur *** out....or u just gonna be a key board tough guy....anytime u want pal

Oh no, a tough guy! Run for cover! Your name isn't worth $30.00? Sad. Your as bad as MINTY.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:45 PM
11 Second Club

AnthonyZ281999,
Last Saturday I PM'd you and left an ultimatum, tracking number w/in 72 hours or I bring all to everyones attention. You pissed me off IMMEDIATLY w/your reply and so I recended the 72 hour time frame.

I am now doing the same again, 5PM EST Saturday, valid tracking number, OR I file a grievance w/Paypal for full amount back. I met the terms of our agreement, you, have not.

Questions?

Ward
Old 04-06-2006, 08:43 PM
TECH Regular

well i know im getting no breaks from you...but that pay pal account isnt mine ....as u can probably tell that pay pal account isnt mine its my friends...duff im to angry to come to an agrement....ill meet u half way ......ill pay half the shipping...and will ship the second we reach an angrement.. I know ud rather keep the exhasut and bends....and id rather have u get the skirts..its obvious ive completly ruined my rep here for selling anything...so tryin to redeem myself is pointless...before anyone feels the need to chime in here...i realize ..I RUINDED IT MYSELF...thanx ahead of time....like i said im willin to come to an agrement here...half..15 bux is all im askin maybe i could kick in something else i have with it...i have a ls1 intake....dont know wat good it would do ..maybe u could sell it...and ive got a set of stock ls1 foglights...this is my plea to come to an agrment on something..ive spent the last cash ill have for a while buying a new motor...i have like 10 dollars a week to survive on...not tryin a sob story just wats goin on...let me know IF ur willing to work something out

Last edited by anthonyz281999; 04-07-2006 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:57 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Duffster
AnthonyZ281999,
Last Saturday I PM'd you and left an ultimatum, tracking number w/in 72 hours or I bring all to everyones attention. You pissed me off IMMEDIATLY w/your reply and so I recended the 72 hour time frame.

I am now doing the same again, 5PM EST Saturday, valid tracking number, OR I file a grievance w/Paypal for full amount back. I met the terms of our agreement, you, have not.

Questions?

Ward

Don't wait, file the claim with payapl. This guy is a stroke. Now everyone knows he's dishonest and a bad seller. No one will buy from him again. Maybe we can get his selling privileges taken away. Post up his plate number again. I can do a back ground check on him! Get all kind of info on him. Pm me or what ever. Andy.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:00 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

AnthonyZ281999,

Questions?

Ward

PM me all this guys info and I'll send you the $30.00!!
Old 04-07-2006, 01:53 AM
11 Second Club

ANTHONY,

I send you $15.00 more dollars. . .and you'll send both valences in the same condition as you're last photo to me? Both at the same time? Without any additional damages? I'm requesting a picture of them as they are right now.

I will pay the $15.00 WHEN I get the photo and you say thats it.

Ward
Old 04-07-2006, 02:13 AM
9 Second Club

Duff get pics. And if he will send you the ls1 intake Ill give you 10 for it. I sell them in batches. Its BS that you have gone thru this.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by anthonyz281999
its obvious ive completly ruined my rep here for selling anything...so tryin to redeem myself is pointless...before anyone feels the need to chime in here...i realize ..I RUINDED IT MYSELF...thanx ahead of time....like i said im willin to come to an agrement here...half..15 bux is all im askin maybe i could kick in something else i have with it...i have a ls1 intake....
If you meet the requests, the skirts are still in the same shape when he recieves them, and you give him a formal apology, I know I personally will not hesitate to buy from you if you've got anything that suits my fancy.

I think I speak for most of LS1Tech members on here when I say that. We all know faniances get tight (i'm sure most of us have been on the roman noodle diet for a few years like myself) but if you told us that, told us it might take you another week or so till you get your next paycheck, and get them out, I know for a FACT none of this would have happened. Duff seems to be willing to work with you (sending 15 more) and thats more then I would have ever done, as i've eatin shipping costs BIGTIME through the years for miscalculations, and expect the same (like what Sux2bu *under the intake plate* and 1BadZ *Hoosier QTP's* have done for me).
Old 04-07-2006, 09:08 AM
11 Second Club

Ignoring what JMBlownWS6 has said , Yes, I'll take the LS1 intake also since you offered! You confirm the pictures for me of the valences and verify for me the e-mail for Paypal, and I'll pay you $15.00 to cover 1/2 shipping for all 3 items.

Anything left out? Thank you.

Ward
Old 04-07-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by chpmnsws6
If you meet the requests, the skirts are still in the same shape when he recieves them, and you give him a formal apology, I know I personally will not hesitate to buy from you if you've got anything that suits my fancy.

I think I speak for most of LS1Tech members on here when I say that. We all know faniances get tight (i'm sure most of us have been on the roman noodle diet for a few years like myself) but if you told us that, told us it might take you another week or so till you get your next paycheck, and get them out, I know for a FACT none of this would have happened. Duff seems to be willing to work with you (sending 15 more) and thats more then I would have ever done, as i've eatin shipping costs BIGTIME through the years for miscalculations, and expect the same (like what Sux2bu *under the intake plate* and 1BadZ *Hoosier QTP's* have done for me).

Exactly, honestly if you can work it out and complete the offer you have made I wouldnt hesitate buying from you either. No one thinks your a bad guy anthony, just when you make a deal you really need to follow through with it. You have stayed in contact with duff though andf the board so that does show your not some scam artist that screws someone and bounces like a lot of guys do. It takes a lot to admit that you have made a mistake and make your trying to make things right and I think thats all anyone on this board asks for. Hope everyhting works out between you two guys!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Good to hear this is resolved!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

not yet. . .just posted today...
Old 04-07-2006, 07:29 PM
TECH Regular

duff i will get u picks of the skirts tonight...they are in the exact same conditon as u saw in the picture...ill send the ls1 intake with it if it doesnt cost to much more...im hopin i can put it in the same box and it wont cost anymore.cause i have just enough to cover the skirts for now ..ill have picture of both in a little while...thanx for the patince

Last edited by anthonyz281999; 04-07-2006 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:40 PM
TECH Regular

here are the pics u wanted
Old 04-07-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Veteran

not yet. . .just posted today...
You are right but my guess is that he will come through this time

Quick Reply: BAD Seller - AnthonyZ281999 - LONG post! ! ! - RESOLVED