I don't see a problem here
3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

BAD Seller - AnthonyZ281999 - LONG post! ! ! - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let us know, I had to read ahead from page 3 where I left off. Hope you got what you paid for. I just have to say, I have made mistakes on shipping before, and I ate it, also I have sent 3 faulty items (sorry Havok2) but resent them in working order, there was a delay, but both parties were happy at the result, hopefully everyone is glad this has come to a conclusion and both are happy with the final result. Best things that keep communites like are little one here on ls1tech afloat are people words and communication, with out it we would only have stock rides.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Again, I can not say enough for Adam having stepped into the middle of this and ensuring the deal got done. The parts were delivered today as I thought. I don't care what anyone thinks and I'm sure many will agree, I've left POSITIVE feedback for 98Z28MASS on this deal. Anthony went 50%, but fell short as many of you have read. The guessing part is what did it. Had he got an initial (actual-not a guess) price quote on shipping, none of this would have EVER come to light. He (Anthony) even told me of the damage before I paid him, so I have no complaints about the quality of the parts, just his problem with shipping. I will not leave neither positive nor negative feedback about him.

If anyone ever has dealing with him, simply make sure he tells you 2 or 3 times SOLID what the price is for everything!!!

Consider this a closed thread after 3 months!

Thank you for listening

Ward / Duffster
Old 05-05-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

duffster...i apologize for it having to come to this..i do take the blame for makin the mistake on shipping and makin u wait so long..but i am glad u got the parts that u wanted and i hope they work out for u ....
Old 05-06-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad everything worked out in the end guys, have a good one!

Quick Reply: BAD Seller - AnthonyZ281999 - LONG post! ! ! - RESOLVED