Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Got burned by one of your members!!! Moparnos (Javier Romero)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 01:54 PM
liqour enthusiest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
you know whats really rediculous, is that you people all are passing this guy off like hes a scammer or liar. you all need to stfu, and reserve your comments till moparnos gets in here. you guys really know how to treat somone like ****.
its all good that you guys want to defend him, but so far only one guy was actually there, and he has shown nothing but ignorance of the situation. instead of saying " hey man i was there, let me mention something to him personally since im obviously a freind that lives near him" instead you act like a toal asswipe and tell the dude he is ignorant. please, i thought ls1tech members were more mature than that.

its not a matter of maturity, its idiots like him who ruin reputations of people, I WAS THERE when he mailed it, packed it and everything. you can ask ANYONE who has delt with javier besides this tool. do you honestly think that "hookedonmopars" thread wasnt ignorant? why should i be mature to someone who is calling my friend a liar and a scam artist when i was there personally when we deflated all 4 tires.or the mear fact that the nail in the tire is clean. the tires have been sitting in his garage for over a year, the nail would have rust on it would it not? im just stating facts that i know. how the hell is that being immature? because i stated facts. i was a witness to him shipping the damn package. i talked to javier today and made him aware of it. im sure when he gets home he will post on this thread.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Is your phone # (708)XXX-XXXX??

I just tried calling you @ 1:39

I have sent you e-mails on Apr 19,20, & 25 (I have copies)

I have sent you 2 PM's on Moparts on Apr 24

I have sent you a PM on this board today.

Last edited by GEARHED; 07-22-2008 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Private information removed
Old 04-26-2006, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
you know whats really rediculous, is that you people all are passing this guy off like hes a scammer or liar. you all need to stfu, and reserve your comments till moparnos gets in here. you guys really know how to treat somone like ****.
its all good that you guys want to defend him, but so far only one guy was actually there, and he has shown nothing but ignorance of the situation. instead of saying " hey man i was there, let me mention something to him personally since im obviously a freind that lives near him" instead you act like a toal asswipe and tell the dude he is ignorant. please, i thought ls1tech members were more mature than that.
Who the hell are you?
Old 04-26-2006, 02:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Be sure to post this in the correct forum so that everyone can know
Old 04-26-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its not a matter of maturity, its idiots like him who ruin reputations of people, I WAS THERE when he mailed it, packed it and everything. you can ask ANYONE who has delt with javier besides this tool. do you honestly think that "hookedonmopars" thread wasnt ignorant? why should i be mature to someone who is calling my friend a liar and a scam artist when i was there personally when we deflated all 4 tires.or the mear fact that the nail in the tire is clean. the tires have been sitting in his garage for over a year, the nail would have rust on it would it not? im just stating facts that i know. how the hell is that being immature? because i stated facts. i was a witness to him shipping the damn package. i talked to javier today and made him aware of it. im sure when he gets home he will post on this thread.
its not a matter of maturity
yes it is.

its idiots like him who ruin reputations of people
or idiots like you who fly off the handle on new users who you dont even know, and ruin your own reputation or the reputation of the person your TRYING to defend.

do you honestly think that "hookedonmopars" thread wasnt ignorant?
NOPE, i think he was not being ignorant, but he was upset that he might have gotten ripped off.

why should i be mature to someone who is calling my friend a liar and a scam artist when i was there personally when we deflated all 4 tires
gee, i wonder, why should you be mature? its not the ADULT thing to do i guess. weigh out both sides of the argument before making a response? but your probably the kind of person that makes a snap judgment and proceeds in an arrogant and aggressive manner.

or the mear fact that the nail in the tire is clean.
clean, meaning your implying that this guy must have put it there. from the way it sounds, he didnt even mount them yet, he was so pissed.

im just stating facts that i know. how the hell is that being immature? because i stated facts.
because of your approach to the whole situation.

i talked to javier today and made him aware of it. im sure when he gets home he will post on this thread.
yeah you probably didnt do it to help the guy out and figure out whats going on either. it was probably along these lines, "yo javier, some dude is on ls1tech talking mad **** about you dog, he says you ripped him off and you wont talk to him, i put him in line for now, you better check it"
in fact, i bet thats how it went down.

what im telling you is, maybe he only has 3 posts, that correspond to this thread, who cares, he is OBVIOUSLY making EVERY EFFORT to contact javier. i mean he regestered on these forums just to get ahold of javier. but then again, because of these steps he has taken, im gonna automatically say javier is a straight up dude, no way did he rip off thsi guy, and hes a total liar. oh yeah and hes ignorant for even saying that javier ripped him off. christ.

i got no problems with anyone on this board and i want it to stay that way, but dude, seriously, stop giving ls1tech.com a bad name.
im done, grow up.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who the hell are you?
oh i forgot to introduce my self i guess? im one of the 63,402 other members you dont know on this board....
Old 04-26-2006, 03:04 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,160 Likes on 754 Posts

Mopar guy, how much have you driven on the wheels and tires? Where are you located?

DR's fwiw can look like that after 100 miles of driving.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
TECH Veteran

welcome, sorry to hear about your loss! Some people are **** heads!
Post that stuff in the Member Feedback next time, youll get a better response there!
Old 04-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

That really sucks! I have found this site very useful for info about all aspects of my Camaro SS. You should update his trader rating for sure.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

all you people are ******* idiots. this has been taking care of i don't screw people over as i always had postive sales on here and other sites. i sold exactly what was stated in my sale ad so he recieved what he agreed to purchase. just because some guy comes over here to bash me for no reason everyone jumps on the bandwagon. but then again thats what i expect of newbs like all of you. good day
Old 04-26-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what was exactly stated in the sale add?
Old 04-27-2006, 06:27 AM
Teching In

Moparnos finally contacted me yesterday afternoon and we have reached an agreement. I have told Moparnos that I will let everyone know once I receive my refund. A little communication would've avoided this! I have sold $$$$$$'s worth of parts, so I am in no way new to this.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Next time dont come on here flying off the handle it wont get you far(plus there is a specific section for these kind of complaints), and other members will become defensive. Hope everything was worked out. Have a nice day.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Moparnos (The SLP Guy)
all you people are ******* idiots. this has been taking care of i don't screw people over as i always had postive sales on here and other sites. i sold exactly what was stated in my sale ad so he recieved what he agreed to purchase. just because some guy comes over here to bash me for no reason everyone jumps on the bandwagon. but then again thats what i expect of newbs like all of you. good day

But its ok for your newb friends to jump on the bandwagon and start the ****. Its one thing to defend a friend but to go to the extent that some have is newbish.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by robsls1
But its ok for your newb friends to jump on the bandwagon and start the ****. Its one thing to defend a friend but to go to the extent that some have is newbish.
chill out!
Old 04-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

Originally Posted by robsls1
ah i see your a local douche bag
Old 04-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

this has been resolved and i asked him to clear my name on this cause it's not true. but i see he hasn't posted anything saying soo. even he was online.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Teching In

Moparnos sent me a refund yesterday. We reached a mutual agreement on the matter & he made things right on his end.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:52 AM
Staging Lane

I don't know Javier personally, but I've dealt with him as has a friend of mine. He's been nothing but fair and prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. No communication issues at all.

Mark
Old 04-30-2006, 07:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

We don't delete threads in this section.

Quick Reply: Got burned by one of your members!!! Moparnos (Javier Romero)