Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Problems with cpt. No Hood:

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I'm considering myself scammed at this point. Jason Carr obviously has no intention of rectifying the situation. I've left negative feedback on both of his screen names. I have filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center and I am considering filing with the Post Office and Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
Well, I'm considering myself scammed at this point. Jason Carr obviously has no intention of rectifying the situation. I've left negative feedback on both of his screen names. I have filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center and I am considering filing with the Post Office and Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
For the sake of yourself, everyone here and future "victims" of this person, you HAVE to take all the steps you can to get this resolved and/or make the guilty pay.

And for him & all his other screen names that wanted to bash me for fronting him out...........

How did you pay? Any way to stop payment on the source you used?

I was reading the trader ratings for "them" and ya gotta love it, the 3 screen names (cpt crash, cpt hood & 1320kid) all left positive trader feedback for each other to boost their ratings. I hate cheaters/thieves with a passion. And according to the mod who chimed in here, there is a 4th screen name from the exact same IP address.

Last edited by Rottluver; 07-06-2006 at 02:50 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey **** you Rott I am not them and I haven't talked to either in a while. Look and ask other traders, and ask anyone in the western section about me.

Don't bring me into this. I tried to help in the beginning and there is only so much I can do. So **** off.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
Hey **** you Rott I am not them and I haven't talked to either in a while. Look and ask other traders, and ask anyone in the western section about me.

Don't bring me into this. I tried to help in the beginning and there is only so much I can do. So **** off.
Don't bring you into it? It was YOUR thread that YOU made selling the damn wheels. How am I bringing you into it at all?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/495158-cam-motion-hooker-02-ws6-wheels-sale.html

Funny how defensive you get about this.......most innocent people would be trying to help out the guy who got screwed, not using profanity against someone else who pointed out some FACTS!!!!

Look familiar? Is that not your SN that started the thread trying to sell those wheels?????

Old 07-07-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yes it my thread. We took pics at his house when he wanted to sell them. There are four btw. After that that is the last time I have really talked to him.

Now when I heard about Markuz problem, I tried to help. Ask him. I can only do so much and tell a person so many times.

So when you call me the same person, that pissed me off. I am not them, and I don't scam people. Ask around pal.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Also ask 2 many toys from that thread. He bought that catback. Nice try to bring me into this. I am a good seller that happened to know crash and no hood. Im done here.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I actually believe you 1320kid. Thanks for trying to help. I'd get mad too if I was being called someone else.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Yes it my thread. We took pics at his house when he wanted to sell them. There are four btw. After that that is the last time I have really talked to him.

Now when I heard about Markuz problem, I tried to help. Ask him. I can only do so much and tell a person so many times.

So when you call me the same person, that pissed me off. I am not them, and I don't scam people. Ask around pal.
Yeah, I'll ask around and you maybe wanna think about choosing your "friends" better and not using your SN to sell other's stuff......avoids being lumped in with "them" when people get screwed over. :shrug:
Also ask 2 many toys from that thread. He bought that catback. Nice try to bring me into this. I am a good seller that happened to know crash and no hood. Im done here.
"Bring you into it"???? YOU made the for sale thread "pal".
Originally Posted by HotWhipT/A
I actually believe you 1320kid. Thanks for trying to help. I'd get mad too if I was being called someone else.
Read the thread I linked, it doesn't say "selling for a friend" and never mentions them being someone else's till after markuz started getting screwed. If any of that was true and he and "they" are not the same, depite the 2 cpt SN's having 4 accounts under the exact same IP addy, I "might" be less inclined to be suspicious, but given all the facts, I am not so easily swayed. The person who needs to be focused on here in markuz........for getting ripped off BIG TIME!!!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 05:33 PM
TECH Addict

Yea, I'm guessing that he was selling his stuff and threw in his friends rims in that thread too. Then give his friend the money for the sale???

Anyways, Rott...you read my thread just a couple down from this one? I might be getting screwed too.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HotWhipT/A
Yea, I'm guessing that he was selling his stuff and threw in his friends rims in that thread too. Then give his friend the money for the sale???

Anyways, Rott...you read my thread just a couple down from this one? I might be getting screwed too.
Anything is possible and IF 1320kid is innocent than I will be happy to apologize, but the problem is that only 2 of the alleged 4 rims were ever shipped.....so 1320 is claiming that there were 4 wheels but cpt crash/cpt no hood only sent 2 and refuses to respond/communicate/etc with Markuz.......and after seeing your thread, it seems he (the cpt twins) is jacking you too..........(I hadn't seen that thread till you pointed it out). Sorry you are getting hosed too.....it sucks. One of many reasons I will almost never buy on a website like this, too many idiots who don't mind rippng off hard working college kids (or anyone else for that matter) with not much cash to spare.

Good luck with your situation, I truly hope it gets resolved in a positive manner for you, and soon.

BTW, your car looks SMOKIN hot in the pics in your sig.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

1320kid is a stand up guy!!!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Rott you keep thinking what you want to think. In fact Travie has met me and Crash in person, seperate people. Again I am done here.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Rott you keep thinking what you want to think. In fact Travie has met me and Crash in person, seperate people. Again I am done here.
Like I said, if I am proven wrong (which you obviously didn't bother to read cuz you were "done here") was that if it turns out that all y'all are not the same person or intentionally screwing people over, then I will gladly apologize. So get your panties out of a bunch and get your "friend" to ship out the other two wheels he lawfully owes to Markuz.......the ones you claim were defintely there. It is simple. If it gets made right and you are found not to have been involved I will happily offer my apologies. But this whole things stinks to high heaven and until I see results for the now TWO (at least) guys who have been screwed over, I am entitled to my opinion.

And having some random dude come in here (out of the blue) and say what a great guy you are only raises my suspicions because it would seem that you sent him or contacted him somehow to come in here and be a nutswinger for you so people would stop putting 2 and 2 together to reach 4..........otherwise why would he have just come in here on his own to post what a great guy you are?

Now before you go all nuts, understand I don't know you and have no problem with you other then the "mysterious" connection between you and the cpt's..........and since it was YOUR FREAKIN AD that Markuz got screwed from, I have my doubts. You wanna prove me wrong, get your "friend" to ship out those wheels plus the items that other dude who posted up recently has paid for but not yet seen............pretty simple if ya ask me.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:35 PM
8 Second Club

I know Elliot which is 1320 Kid and have also met Cpt No Hood twice and I know these 2 to be 2 diffirent people (not the same).It is a shame when you try and help someone out and they screw someone over and then you are stuck in the middle and are unable to help the stuation and then you are now seen as the the "Shister" for someone elses actions.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Jason.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

I know FOR A FACT they are all three people 1320Kid= Elliot, Crash and No.Hood are jayson and Rylan? i beleive. I met with ALL 3 a couple of times along with plenty of others in the desert and Elliot more than those 3 times. Same IP? hmmm...they ARE best friends, my best friend uses my comp because thats his only acess to the internet, no fault there on the same IP IMO.

Good luck on the wheel situation tho MarkuzLS1, i hope everything turns out ok.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Danny.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Addict

Yea, I got the same answer. I believe 1320 is not Cpt, but this Elliot. I was told that Crash is Jason and No hood is Ryan. Its all making MORE sense, although I still don't have my parts.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Exactly hotwhip.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Well 1320, it seems all of a sudden all of your friends are crawling out of the wood work to say you are not these other guys..........if so, I apologize for making a very logical conclusion. How about you help these 2 guys out who are getting screwed by your "friend" and it doesn't need to be, ya know?

Quick Reply: Problems with cpt. No Hood: