Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

WHEELSUP84Z (Brandon Chamberlain) ripped $275 off of my friend

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 01:02 AM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHEELSUP84Z (Brandon Chamberlain) ripped $275 off of my friend

my buddy bought a TC from this guy and sent him a money order for 275 bucks, he recieved the money order on May 11 and the guy gave him a couple excuses why he didnt ship it, he claimed he would have it at his house by june second and he hasnt heard from him, he has sent him about 5 messages and he hasnt said dick back

heres the guys adress if anybody knows him or anything

Brandon Chamberlain
PO BOX 4480
Jacksonville NC 28540
Old 06-15-2006, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would never send money to a PO box. It would just feel like I'm being scammed from the start. If it was at least a home address I wouldnt think to much about it, even though the same could happen.

I hope it does work out and you get your stuff!
Old 11-05-2019, 12:49 PM

Default Brandon Chamberlain rip off

Chamberlain ripped a close friend of mine off for over 6K on a Mustang, BEWARE don't go near this ex Marine, no job POS...
Old 09-22-2021, 10:31 PM

Angry 280z ripped off 19,900$

This man started a 25.2d and charged 19,900 when he’s never built one holds no certifications and or any true performance work experience. He started by telling me it’d cost me 5,000 $ he manipulated me in such a way I blindly paid him weekly. When I showed him that other professionals would of had the project done in 3 months for aprox 15,000$ he yelled at me , as he had done many many times in the past . The whole reason we built that cert was because he made false promises. Then on fb pages I saw him getting called out for ripping another car guy off , these people tried hard to warn me and I didn’t listen so now I had to sue. He stays at (415 Cyrus Thompson drive Jacksonville nc 28546) he will be getting evicted so you have 30 days to get him served from this posts date, if he wronged you here’s your chance to sue him with me. Yea people I was dumb I paid this welder weekly and simply lost track of the projects time because I am a Shop owner and manage many projects on a week to week basis, but again he scammed me , my car is in pieces , and I paid 19,900$ BEWARE OF BRANDON CHAMBERLIN. FYI my car will not pass for certification!
Old 09-28-2021, 08:39 PM

He took a buddy of mine for a ton of cash on his Mustang. He wants to chat with you. His name is Colt Erickson and you can find him on FB or I can give you his cell number if it's allowed.

Quick Reply: WHEELSUP84Z (Brandon Chamberlain) ripped $275 off of my friend