Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Lethal_Ws6 Bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 05:04 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lethal_Ws6 Bad seller

A couple of months ago I bought some Monsson front speakers from Lethal_Ws6 along with an amp. After receving the speakers I found out that the connection terminals on them were completely gone with just a small section of the tinsel lead left of both speakers, almost like they were just ripped out of the car. I notified him of the damage and sent pictures, and he apologized and said he would refund me money for the speakers.
After a few days of no money he said he had a hold on his paypal account because of something his sister of somebody else did, and he had to wait for it to be back open.
Then he was waiting for some money to clear.
Then he wanted the tracking number for the package, which I gave him within a couple of days (I still have the original package).
Last I heard the money should have cleared on the 28th of July and I have PM'ed him a few times since with no responses since July 27th.
I have been VERY patient, given him many chances, and have tried to handle this as best as I can.
I filed a claim with paypal but their responce was-
"We have completed our investigation of this case. No further action is required by you at this time. We have denied this claim. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received. We have noted your claim in the seller's record. The seller's account privileges will be limited if excessive complaints are received."
Who knows if anything will ever be resolved, but I figured I would just give some fair warning to anybody else who might have dealings with him. I have bought quite a few thing on here, and sold a few things also- more than my trader rating indicates by far.
Anyway- buyer beware.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I woulda seen this before I sent him money for headers....Click

Quick Reply: Lethal_Ws6 Bad seller