Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

TRANS2000AM Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRANS2000AM Scammer

I bought some BFG KDW2 tires from him, he said they were only 4 months old. Paid him 150 shipped for both, got the tires a week and a half or 2 weeks after I paid for them. When I took the saran wrap off that he had wrapped the tires in, there was almost no tread at all. I specifically asked how much tread depth there was, he said the tread was "as tread depth if u look at a dime from his eye up is how much is left" that is a quote from a PM that I still have if he tries to lie about this. The treadwear indicators are about a paper's thickness away from being flush with the tread in the center tread blocks of the tires. After many emails back and forth, I had agreed to get $50 refund from him as I didn't want to deal with shipping tires, well I had to threaten to make a paypal claim for him to finally send me money, since he kept saying he would give it to me when he got paid, then tried to say he would send me a personal check, which conveniently wouldn't get here until the paypal claim expires and isn't able to be escalated. He finally has his friend send me the $50. Yes, he uses his friend's paypal account, who's name is Chad Bierniat. And when he did send the $50, here is the message he sent with it on paypal:

Seller Protection Policy:
Ineligible
Bank Used:
For being a queer
Note:
I wasnt really sure on what they were for and everything but i acutally sat down and talked to him about it and they were 400 dollar "street legal slicks"...theyre not gona have **** for tread on them smart guy...in my book you got what you paid for and you're lucky that kid has money and doesnt care cuz id have your azz send the tires back and sell them for 150 or 200...never try and do business with him again if i see you do and i get money im going to send it right back
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Trans2000AM's name is Ryan Dietrich, and if you need his phone number for problems you have had with him you can PM me for it.

PS: If he tries to lie about any of this I have the tires sitting in my garage still unmounted due these problems. I can and will take high quality pictures of the tread, with a dime, so we can see where he's getting his magical tread deapth measurement from. The tires are also covered in the miniscule rubber bits from extensive burnouts.

If anyone doubts my validity as a good buyer and seller, check my feedback on ebay under the same name jaguar5822. I have been on there for over 3 years and have 100% feedback.
James
Old 10-14-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

funny gave him pics of the tires and he getting some money back. eveybody else that i sold to had no problem with my stuff, and gave them great prices on my new or used parts. plus free shipping on everything. he got the tires basically for 50 bucks, sold for 150 shipping cost me over 50 and hes getting 50 bucks back not bad for a pair of tires that will last you a hole summer, o yeah they are bfg kdw's 275 18 45 not cheap tires.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Staging Lane

It took you weeks to give me the $50, I had to threaten to take action against your friend's paypal account. And you giving me small resolution pics of the tires doesn't change the fact that you can't get an accurate tread depth measurement from a picture. I asked you the tread depth specifically, and you told me using a dime to measure it, unless your crosseyed or just generally blind, then you lied your *** off when telling me the tread depth. And the tires are $220 a piece with free shipping through www.discounttires.com or $200 a piece on tirerack. Not to mention with 2/32 tread depth they are not safe to drive in the rain.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Staging Lane

And I did not get the tires for $50, if you want to sell large items you eat the shipping costs, I paid $100 in the end. If I knew the tires had this little amount of thread I wouldn't have even given you that for them, considering the cost associated with mounting and balancing 18's. The bottom line is you straight out lied to me about them, and that is bad business either way you look at it, and others deserve to know. Then if they take a chance on you that's on them.

And since when are KDW2's street legal slicks, as you told your friend? Lying to sell tires is one thing but lying to your friend who lets you use his paypal account? You're a true POS

And if you spent "over 50" to ship tires from Michigan to Ohio, you're an idiot as well

Last edited by jaguar5822; 10-14-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

post pics

50 bucks to ship big *** 18s sounds about right. probably about 35-50 bucks

they are 18s and are heavy ***** bro.

but i still wanna see pics of these "street legal slicks"
Old 10-15-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

that was my buddy that said they were slicks he doesnt know anything about them we just used his paypal account. I told you they were street tires. and that is what you got.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:14 PM
JUICED96Z

Should have found out roughly how many miles were on them and got pics before hand...
Old 10-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

"I wasnt really sure on what they were for and everything but i acutally sat down and talked to him about it and they were 400 dollar "street legal slicks"

That's what your buddy wrote, not me, and from his language, he seemed pretty upset that I would ask for money back.

Juiced, I don't think it's the mileage, it's the amount of burnouts he did with them, they're covered in the little burnout rubber. And I figured if I got the tread depth I wouldn't need to ask about the mileage on 4 month old tires, but he straight up lied to me about the tread depth. He did give me 2 pics of the tires one from the front and one of the sidewall. I couldn't tell how much tread it had from the pics and that's why I had asked.

Last edited by jaguar5822; 10-15-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

Here's URL's to high quality pics I took of the tires just now. I unwrapped the 2nd one partially and the tread on that is exactly the same as the one that is completely unwrapped. Not too much you can say about not being a liar now =)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2/IMG_1183.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2/IMG_1184.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2/IMG_1185.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2/IMG_1187.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2/IMG_1188.jpg
Old 10-15-2006, 09:59 PM
JUICED96Z

He said up to the eye... is there even that much from the factory???

I don't even think my brand new E.T. Streets have that much or its really close...
Old 10-15-2006, 10:16 PM
11 Second Club

your comparing et streets to street tires?

Quick Reply: TRANS2000AM Scammer