TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Is that you Carlton?
Yup its me
Old 12-12-2006, 08:37 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,167 Likes on 759 Posts

I really had to dust off the cobwebs to remember your name. I was just out that way around July 4th. My Dad lives in Absecon, and I grew up in that Zion Park development in Mays Landing.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John, meet Carlton. Carlton, meet John (I so wish I could goof off on that)

Ok, sooooo what can be done about the $20? It is up to y'all but a 50-50 split will settle this because it really never is about the money.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thechef
never had any problem with transactions with him

Neither have I.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Addict

I really had to dust off the cobwebs to remember your name. I was just out that way around July 4th. My Dad lives in Absecon, and I grew up in that Zion Park development in Mays Landing.
Yeah I remember you telling me that your fam lives close to me. My friend for more than 20 years and fellow member Damon_Z lives in absecon. Damn yea it has been awhile man! I knew you were still around but never thought to send ya a PM and you were a Admin .
Old 12-14-2006, 11:10 AM
JUICED96Z

First off on the E-bay picture you could not blow it but like that. Or I never would have bout the thing.

He said it was in great shape and after looking at his e-bay feedback I figured I would trust him (learned my lesson). If you look at the pic that was posted on e-bay (original post) compared to that one the new one has a lot more damage that is showed.

The kid left me bad feedback saying I was a cry baby pretty much when I paied him that day or next day.

By the looks of it it was installed with a hammer because of a few small dents on the outside lip.

He also pulled is account on e-bay.... "fishy"

I knew what I was getting but not THAT BAD.

He also shipped it two days late and lied about it more then once when he said it would go out that date and later said it did.

Pretty much came out and said I should be happy because I got free spark plug wires when they are crummy Jegs wires that pulled 79 ohms when I tested them and are paper weights.

Contacted him and told him to give me $20 back and we can do a mutual feedback removal on e-bay and that Nine Ball will pull his feedback and he never wrote be back.

I have been the one trying to work it out....
Like I said the picture he posted is a lot larger and shows more damage IMO, neither show the dents in it...

It looks like it was installed and pulled by a monkey....

As a last note look at my e-bay and LS1tech feedback and the feedback I have left for others.....
All good but the one that scamed a lot of us. I got one item with a slight bit of damage but could tell it was from teh shipper and STILL left great feedback!

He aslo told Nine Ball that this was a e-bay deal and his feedback should be removed.... Nine Ball left it alone after I sent him the link on here.....

Thats kinda shady on his part.

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 12-14-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:17 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28
I make that on my 30 min lunch break.
There are people on here that make that grabing a cup of coffee.....
Old 12-14-2006, 04:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
I found out that we can both contact e-bay and have both of our feedbacks removed. If he would give me back $20 then I would have no problem in doing this..
You posted that on 12.3.06 does that mean you are still willing to accept the $20 since there has been response by the seller?
Old 12-14-2006, 11:33 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by GEARHED
You posted that on 12.3.06 does that mean you are still willing to accept the $20 since there has been response by the seller?

He never replied to it so yeah I would accept it if he agrees to to a mutual feedback drop on e-bay and I will have Nineball drop his on here.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

There are people on here that make that grabing a cup of coffee.....
ABSOLUTELY! There are also people that make that while they sleep what the hell is the difference? I have 2 LS1's in my driveway and a LS2 coming soon so your point??

About the pulley. Yes i did say it was in good shape. I had no issues with it so why wouldn't i say that? I'm a good seller simple as that. I just sold stock headers off of my SS to a member here with only one pic and i guarantee i will see a positive feedback.. I actually sold my LT1 car to a member of this site also no probs and the list goes on.

Anyway listen i'm tired of this nonsense. If $20 will end this nonsense so be it

Last edited by CJDZ24_Z28; 12-18-2006 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Addict

He never replied to it so yeah I would accept it if he agrees to to a mutual feedback drop on e-bay and I will have Nineball drop his on here.
i was waiting to see if you had anything else to say on here....
Old 12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
JUICED96Z

i was waiting to see if you had anything else to say on here....

rrrriiiggghhhtttt, whats the point in that?

You were the one that brought up how much money you made in teh first place..... nobody really cares what you make OR WHAT CARS YOU HAVE, there are members on here that I know and one personaly that have cars that would make you druel but I don't talk about them why? Because nobody cares and it takes longer to sleep then grab a cup of coffee

You knew the $20 and feedback removal would have ended it a long time ago......

If you could also explain to everyone why you left me negative feedback pretty much calling me a cry baby (rather imature and comeing from the person who calls this "nonsense") when I paid super fast AND WAS EVEN PATIENT WITH THE SHIPPING THAT TOOK FOREVER that would be great also.

I have never seen something take so long to get to me also, I got parts from CA days faster..... not to mention again that you lied twice about the sip date... you seem to not want to answer to that...

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 12-15-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

Shipping that took forever>>? You seen when i shipped the pulley 2 days after you purchased. If you want to cry about that also tell the federal government USPS sucks ***. About money. Im not trying to say im a ******* big timer or anything far from it. The only reason i stated about the coffee break thing is because you said "i smell a scammer" Just letting you know i do alot better than scamming F-Body parts

The ebay feedback? Ill be honest i was pissed off. No lie, It was because of all this time selling **** on forums and ebay i get a negative feedback from a ******* crank pulley,and on top of that i send something free to the same guy for no reason just because i thought he could of put them to use instead of them just sitting around here.

The pic i posted i was the same pic i posted on ebay. You can see its used and has some scratches. What the hell am i going to photoshop a pulley??

No matter how this ends i still will see it as completely stupid. You buy a used part you see a pic and thats it. That would be just like me seeing some wheels used buying them and getting them and not being told about small curb rash you spot. Should i then go back saying i want half of my money back??[/QUOTE]
Old 12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
JUICED96Z

It shipped two days after the day you told me (twice). Care to admit to that?
Least you could have done it PM me and say he sorry man, I got busy and it went out two days late.....

Yeah it showes scratches, but not the dents.....
Old 12-16-2006, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

It shipped two days after the day you told me (twice). Care to admit to that?
I already did
Old 12-17-2006, 12:15 PM
JUICED96Z

I didnt deny i did send it 2 days late. When i seen you paid me the day the auction ended i said i was going to ship that next day. Ended up working 2 12 hours days and shipped it after that
First you said you did not deny shipping two days late but in the PM's you said it went out on time....

I am working the same hours as you are bud and amd still sending stuff out on time. Oh wait... I am working 13.5 hour days...

TRY SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 04:20 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,167 Likes on 759 Posts

Juiced, seem like you are carrying on, can this get figured out or do you want to keep going on. I'm not going to protect Carlton but he did send you some plug wires too and the pulley is used.

What are we doing here... $20?

the OTHER admin
Old 12-17-2006, 07:17 PM
TECH Addict

First you said you did not deny shipping two days late but in the PM's you said it went out on time....

I am working the same hours as you are bud and amd still sending stuff out on time. Oh wait... I am working 13.5 hour days...

TRY SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude why don't you stop. It went out after i said simple as that.2 days. I just sold a set of stock headers off my 01 SS to Sercastik and shipped them the next day.I'm sure he will be on here to confirm that.With your stuff I did work 7am to 5pm and missed the post office 2 days. Get it thru your head.

Juiced, seem like you are carrying on, can this get figured out or do you want to keep going on. I'm not going to protect Carlton but he did send you some plug wires too and the pulley is used.

What are we doing here... $20?

the OTHER admin

Exactly... Now im off to watch my Chargers bust KC We are going back to the bowl and hopefully not get owned like we did in 96
Old 12-17-2006, 07:27 PM
TECH Resident

I just bought his stock manifolds and cats he sold them to me cheap and stuck to his deal even though
UPS fucked him, that pulley is used but it'll function fine,This whole deal seems blown outta proportion.

J

Quick Reply: Anyone know CJDZ24_Z28