Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

AFRLS1 bad seller (James Boyd, FL) :SELLER ON OFFICIAL BAD TRADER LIST!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brad8266
No doubt, i said in my last post that it is BS that he sent them and the valves are all jacked up. If he said they were fine yet the valves were jacked up and he drove them like this and though they were fine, he is either full of **** or just plain clueless.
I think his full of **** and playing clueless.I send him a private message informing him, that I found his name on the bad seller sticky

the mods should see that his not a responsible person, he has not answer the questions I asked him.or even worse has not step a foot in this tread since his last post

I also found out he gave me badfeedback, I hope the mods can do something about it.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by Shaarky

I also found out he gave me badfeedback, I hope the mods can do something about it.
I deleted the feedback. I hope you get your money back!
Old 01-24-2007, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Zangel
I deleted the feedback. I hope you get your money back!
thanks I appreciate that, I hope I'll get my money back too. But I dont have High hopes. at least people can think twice about buying stuff from people like him.

thanks again
Old 01-24-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Sorry man. James Boyd had been banned....again. Im not sure if that hurts your efforts in trying to recoup your money or getting things resolved?
Do you have his email to continue to try to communicate and get things resolved?
Sorry to see this happen.
James Boyd is a known scammer from my neck of the woods and this deal is right on course withhis usual tactict. Buy junk at very low prices and resell at full price as a perfectly good part.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 383LQ4SS
Sorry man. James Boyd had been banned....again. Im not sure if that hurts your efforts in trying to recoup your money or getting things resolved?
Do you have his email to continue to try to communicate and get things resolved?
Sorry to see this happen.
James Boyd is a known scammer from my neck of the woods and this deal is right on course withhis usual tactict. Buy junk at very low prices and resell at full price as a perfectly good part.

oh no not at all, I got his email, home address, phone number

honestly I dont even know if the credit card is going to give me a refund. the only thing I'm happy about is that we got one less. thanks
Old 01-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I warned!!!!! Unfortunately we cant run around and keep an eye on this AZZ HOLE!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 05:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by VINCE
I warned!!!!! Unfortunately we cant run around and keep an eye on this AZZ HOLE!!!
True, there is a growing list of rip off artists but they don't always get posted about in this forum where it is easier to keep track of.

James Boyd is banned, buyer has personal contact information, hopfully buyer will be refunded the full amount he paid to James Boyd. This will be in the stickey at the top with this link.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I get my feedback from this dumb-*** removed as well??
Old 02-12-2007, 12:02 AM
On The Tree

is going to be a long time till my credit comp do something. just have to waith
Old 03-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Teching In

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/...earchid=192415

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ca...condition.html

Here is also on these 2 boards. He also ripped off a friend of mine selling that saturn in the Tamparacing link above. This guy is just all sorts of garbage.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 95ttoplt1
Can I get my feedback from this dumb-*** removed as well??
You need to contact Cyphur or Admin for that to be done. Please email or pm them about it with the link showing why the feedback should be corrected.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by LS1Fever99
http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/...earchid=192415

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ca...condition.html

Here is also on these 2 boards. He also ripped off a friend of mine selling that saturn in the Tamparacing link above. This guy is just all sorts of garbage.
You can add that to the Official Bad Trader list at the top with seller name, all contact information, names used on boards and link to this thread.

It can be done by any member and should be when you find new information.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

I found one more of his user names MrniceguyZ06. and gave bad trader rating again,under that user name. nice one james

I belive the credit card comp went in my favor, I will call and find out. if they did will ship james his $700 heads. thats what they are worth to me. oh yea he needs to pay shipping
Old 05-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Shaarky
I found one more of his user names MrniceguyZ06. and gave bad trader rating again,under that user name. nice one james

I belive the credit card comp went in my favor, I will call and find out. if they did will ship james his $700 heads. thats what they are worth to me. oh yea he needs to pay shipping
Check this out shaarky
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=AFRLS1 what did you find out?? I have already told everyone what a con artist you are.. You have had $1775 back for damn near a month and a half, And the AFR heads are still in your hands. So who is the theif here? You have it all. You deserve all the bad feedback possible and need to be banned.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MrniceguyZ06
Check this out shaarky
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=AFRLS1 what did you find out?? I have already told everyone what a con artist you are.. You have had $1775 back for damn near a month and a half, And the AFR heads are still in your hands. So who is the theif here? You have it all. You deserve all the bad feedback possible and need to be banned.

Just sitting back waiting for the ban stick again.

Hey James what will your next username be?? We could just add it to this list while we are all back here again.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Check this out shaarky

james you are a true idiot, I allready told you in the email I sent you. the credit card company never call me or sent me a letter saying that they have solved the problem. I just comfirmed today and call my self, and yes they voted in my favor. I also told you I will need $60 dollars to cover the shiping cost, dont even think I will cover that.

one last thing if I was a scammer I would have different user names, to have a back up just in case I get banned. you know what I mean
Old 05-08-2007, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95ttoplt1
Just sitting back waiting for the ban stick again.

Hey James what will your next username be?? We could just add it to this list while we are all back here again.
yea I allready add his new one to the official list

oh james I also forgot to mention, I will have next monday off 5/14/07. so I will need the $60 before that.

Last edited by Shaarky; 05-09-2007 at 08:16 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Felix you must think everyone is an idiot to believe all of your bullshit. You are a liar, plain and simple. I confirmed with Paypal & c/c on April 1st that you received your money back. So I take it in the 5 weeks we are to understand that you have not loged into paypal at all? Knowing that you have a ongoing dispute with your credit card company.. B.S..... This is funny and sad at the same time.. I sold you an expensive set of AFR heads and you STILL have them along with your MONEY that you paid for them and you have the nerve to call me a scammer... what a joke
Old 05-09-2007, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

I like how Sharkky is the scammer only after his CC company sided with him and returned the money. Before this is was you that was running the scam, as evidenced by the CC company returning his money.

Only now when forced by circustances do you want to get the heads back after they have TAKEN your money.

Don't come on here trying to act all noble like you gave him a refund.

Sharkky I'd keep the heads.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude, kiss my ***. Funny how you are still running your mouth .. In the last email I sent you concerning our deal I told you straight up that I was in the need of some 918 springs again so I would buy them back from you for the full amount you paid me, and guess what.. You never replyed back to me...lol ...so where is your logic that I ripped you off...Does this make any sense to you? Or are you to stupid to understand what I am saying?

No need to hide your feeling James.

Yes James did offer to buy back the stock LS1 springs he sold me. About a year and a half after the transaction and after both of his user names got banned for the same thing (ripping people off).

I threw the springs away long ago when I gave up on getting my money back, and a set of worn out stock LS1 springs are worth dick to anybody.

BUT ONCE AGAIN JAMES IS ALLOWED TO REGISTER UNDER A NEW USERNAME AND CONTINUE HIS SCAM, ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HE HAS 9 POSTS AND THEY ARE ALL IN THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION?? HOW LONG WILL THIS GO, TILL THERE IS YET ANOTHER PERSON RIPPED OFF BY JAMES BOYD OF TAMPA FLORIDA?? JUST CURIOUS.

Quick Reply: AFRLS1 bad seller (James Boyd, FL) :SELLER ON OFFICIAL BAD TRADER LIST!