Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jeremy Formato Tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Jeremy Formato Tuning...

So, this past week a friend (KIKI_SS) and I decide that we are going to get a professional tune rather than try to do it ourselves. Last night we met up with Jeremy at Corvette Masters in the Orlando area for our street tunes. Let me just say. Jeremy is the ******* man! Our tunes were supposed to start at 6, but there were some issues with the tune before us and he ran a little over. He got started on ours around 7:30. He test rode with me after doing an initial configuration change. We stopped halfway through and he asked what I liked/disliked and he made the appropriate changes according to what he thought would run the best and what I wanted to feel in the car. My car runs AMAZING now. This was my first tune, and with all the mods I have it was a damn good thing I got it done. I didn't realize just how bad it was. My friends car had some other problems that he diagnosed during her initial ride and they came back and he helped fix her car then started over on her tune to make sure they got it right. I'll let her give you the details on that...

Overall though, an amazing job and he was there until after midnight getting our cars to run just right. I can't speak highly enough about his thorough knowledge of not only tuning but F-bodies in general. So, I say again. Jeremy Formato is the ******* man!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:32 AM
11 Second Club

Jeremy's dad was a hero to all us old school C4 Corvette guys. He won Vette vs Viper shootouts way back when...
May god rest his soul.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

i just got my car tuned by jeremy today . like u said he is the man . i love the way my car feels now. i didnt have to ask many questions cause he was explaining everything he was doing . also answered the few questions i had . all in all i am very happy.

Quick Reply: Jeremy Formato Tuning...