Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor - No Heads, failed refund

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Old Drag Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatever it takes, I know Jeremy will make this right. He and I were caught up in the same Absolute Speed mess together and he went out of his way to get me a set of heads. He sold me a set of his at a significant loss to help me out. I know that he'll come through for you.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
And so everyone knows I decited not to responsor this site due to prices of being a sponsor and my lack of selling big sales on here. I am a small shop and spending 575 dollars every 3 months is a little hard. The whole "has unresolved sales and is no longer a sponsor" has nothing to do with eachother.
That was 100% my choice which I will prove through the PM's between me and Tony. So hey stupid *** Crabby stop talking **** you know nothing about. You add useless untrue drama to a already bad situation.
Get your facts straight or shut the **** up.

I do my damn best to be a great seller on here and when I have a bad situation happen all of a sudden I am a bad seller or bad member. This is not true. I have had a coupld bad things back to back. In the other situation UPS has lost a package. I was unaware of this for over 2 weeks until I recieved a phone call.
Things happen. I am doing what I can to take care of them. I am really trying hard and don't know what else I can do to make things happen faster.
So to those who have delt with me in the past thanks for sticking up for me.
To those waiting for parts or a refund please know you will get it as fast as it is possible for me to get things worked out.
Hopefully this will be taken care of ASAP.
Jeremy
The majority of time I see a response like this - it is nothing but excuses for not taking responsibility overall.
-You have had more than one bad shipping situation in the last 6 months.
-You were 'gone' for a time at which point, Admin removed sponsorship until you were able to take care of things.
-We had a conversation by phone. You assured me this would not be getting in over your head and once transactions were cleared up, reinstated as a sponsor.
-You posted to this member where they could not respond.
-Don't ever go off on a moderator or Admin. If it were not for this place you wouldn't have a cyberspace to sell for no fees.

You do have unresolved sales and are a suspended sponsor. What part of that is not factual? You are still doing business here and as posted by others, standing on the feedback from that to continue to do business here without paying the fees that are usually made from the first week of sales every month. If you can find a job where advertising is paid and three weeks are income then you are ahead of the game.

This is an online warning for bashing a sponsor for what they do. It deserves action but that will be left to someone else, it would be interesting to see if you also continue to make excuses and name call them.

LS1Tech Staff

Quick Reply: CAUTION: JZ'sTA (Jeremy Zielinski) Former sponsor - No Heads, failed refund