Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

CAMN HAWK horrible to deal with

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post CAMN HAWK horrible to deal with

well it started recently when they dont call me back or respond to any of my pm messages to them.

they wanted my camaro from me about a month ago. i have been told a few times that they are sending money to me and i never recieve anything.

this just pisses me off b/c i took the car off the market for them a month ago thinking i was gunna get fuly paid for the car for the price we agreed upon within a week or so. NOPE

ITS BEEN A MONTH AND NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS $200 TO HOLD THE CAR FOR THEM IS ALL I GOT.

im just pissed off b/c now i have to relist the car b/c i need the money.

anyone know how to get them to call me about this since they wont pick up my phone calls or call me back?

im just real pissed that someone would do this and keep dragging it on for so long. WTF

steve
Old 03-04-2007, 03:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Refund the money to the original buyer, go back and edit your post to read:
"Buyer has 48 hours to pay for the car in full, all deposits will be refunded if not paid by then" or something along those lines.

It is also seller beware, you should have cancelled the transaction a long time ago when they didn't show up with the money within 7 days at least.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:03 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

actually hiow the transaction started was that i offered to buy his car and he said that he would get back to me if he couldnt get a better deal....AFTER HE REALIZED I WASNT GOING TO BETTER MY OFFER......and no one else wanted a c ar that is smashed and has over 100k on the clock......HE CALLS ME BACK AND SAY ITS YOURS THE OTHER GUY BACKED OUT.....in the mean time i have picked up 5 different 5 fbodys before he got back to me....and when he did i was on my way to alabama to pick up a camaro that i purchased and picked up in less that 4 days after reaching a deal....when he called me i told him that i had purchased soem other cars...and that i wasnt at my shop in chicago....i was on the road...but if he wanted i could get him a deposit for the car and i would pick it up when i had a chance...

since we reach a agreement the midwest has been bombarded with snow.....so i havent been able to travel all the way to florida to finish the transaction......

during on of of numerous phone conversations i told him i could send him another $500 for the car until i got there.....hopefully within the week but winter hit us hard and i couldnt make it.....but he wanted full payment for some reason now....and i said that would happen when i took possesion of the car.

i have told you that you will have the money when the car is picked up as we agreed to before i send you a deposit....as i was returning from alabama, and even then i told you it might be a couple of weeks until i can get back down to florida....and you said no problem cuz you wanted to get the car sold cuz NO ONE has showing interest in the car....and to top it off....you even posted in one of my other threads saing why i didnt want you car anylonger....and it has only 500 more than i had offered.....
SO OBVIOUSLY there wasnt much interest by others in it....

if you want to sell it to someone else no problem send my deposit back and do as you please....BUT DONT TRY TO THREATEN ME, THAT WONT WORK BUDDY.....that was the agreement we made, and if you hadnt stalled in the beginning the car would have been picked up at the same triop as my camaro from alabama was over a month ago.....

just because you make a thread like this for no reason it isnt going to change of agreement and HAVE ME send you the money before the car is picked up

tom

PS....IF YOU COULDNT GET A HOLD OF JASON YOU HAVE MY CELL # YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL.....

Last edited by CAMN HAWK; 03-04-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:28 PM
TECH Veteran

You both could have handled this far better.

Seller and buyer need to come to an agreement on either continuing with the purchase or refunding the deposit. It is why all sales are noted "At Your Own Risk".

Please, get it wrapped up either way.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:55 PM
11 Second Club

well we are in the mists of getting everything uder control.

i finally recieved a response back from tom. it isnt really tom i had the problem with, it was jason i guess.

ill be giving him a call later to straighten everything out.

sorry about the bullshit from me tom.

steve
Old 03-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Banned

i had to deal with a buncha bull **** when dealing with him too...nothing but excuses
Old 03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
i had to deal with a buncha bull **** when dealing with him too...nothing but excuses

nothing but bullshit ?? dont be jumpin on a bandwagon the skippy...... then why did you send me link to your car thats for sale then?

what aree you just SALTY THTA I DIDNT want your over priced car thats in pieces????
Old 03-05-2007, 08:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
nothing but bullshit ?? dont be jumpin on a bandwagon the skippy...... then why did you send me link to your car thats for sale then?

what aree you just SALTY THTA I DIDNT want your over priced car thats in pieces????
After this post, refund the money to the supposed buyer and relist the car for sale to someone else who will complete the transaction in 24 hours.