Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

www.cnc-motorsports.com TRASH

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cnc motorsports TRASH

Would you be mad?

I recently ordered a set of Mahle Forged Flat top -4cc 3.898, .927 WP and a set of SCAT forged H beam LS1 rods 6.125 .927 WP, 2.100 journal from non-sponsor link removed

Placed my order last week and when I came home from work I saw my rods had came in. Sweet!!!! Well I open them up and notice the box says SBC on them. I had a class to go to so I went to class. Started looking at them when I got back and started thinking they had sent me SBC rods. So i looked up the part number around and sure enough SBC rod 6.125 length etc same specs but SBC rod. I knew the SBC rods were offset and could be used in a LS1 but I was pretty sure you had to get quite a bit of machining done to them and a custom piston, def wouldnt work with my mahle pistons I had placed on the same order.

So I call them up, Clint tries to tell me they will work. He asked me if I had tried to assemble to the motor yet to see if they would work? ******* moron. He tells me to call John the following day.

So I called John this after noon. What I wanted was a scat H beam forged rod, he informs me that not only will I have to pay for everything (return shipping) and he then informs me I will have to pay for a restocking fee. $53.XX worth. Because, what I got is what I ordered, I said John, I ordered LS1 forged pistons, I'm building a LS1 motor, do you think I honestly ordered rods for a SBC even though I'm building an LS1, and I ordered LS1 pistons on the same order?

So, to cover their mistake I have to pay the shipping, would be $30 both ways I would think, and a $50sum restocking fee and pay the full difference for the rods, TO COVER THEIR OWN **** UP

I'm about to bust a ******* vein over this, they are in SD and I'm in OK. I guess I cant really do **** but bite me lip. These parts are for my daily driver, which I had planned on having the motor back in the car by next weeks end, so they cost me probaly $100 and another week.

They treated me like **** over the phone, were not willing to help me out at all. I had to talk them into even letting me return the rods, like they didnt even want to return them.

Is there anything I can do?

Gift from god they are not local...

Last edited by RPM WS6; 04-10-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

i'de be pissed like crazy too. Break something cheap. It seems to help.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:05 PM
7 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jordan S.
Would you be mad?

I recently ordered a set of Mahle Forged Flat top -4cc 3.898, .927 WP and a set of SCAT forged H beam LS1 rods 6.125 .927 WP, 2.100 journal from www.cnc-motorsports.com.

Placed my order last week and when I came home from work I saw my rods had came in. Sweet!!!! Well I open them up and notice the box says SBC on them. I had a class to go to so I went to class. Started looking at them when I got back and started thinking they had sent me SBC rods. So i looked up the part number around and sure enough SBC rod 6.125 length etc same specs but SBC rod. I knew the SBC rods were offset and could be used in a LS1 but I was pretty sure you had to get quite a bit of machining done to them and a custom piston, def wouldnt work with my mahle pistons I had placed on the same order.

So I call them up, Clint tries to tell me they will work. He asked me if I had tried to assemble to the motor yet to see if they would work? ******* moron. He tells me to call John the following day.

So I called John this after noon. What I wanted was a scat H beam forged rod, he informs me that not only will I have to pay for everything (return shipping) and he then informs me I will have to pay for a restocking fee. $53.XX worth. Because, what I got is what I ordered, I said John, I ordered LS1 forged pistons, I'm building a LS1 motor, do you think I honestly ordered rods for a SBC even though I'm building an LS1, and I ordered LS1 pistons on the same order?

So, to cover their mistake I have to pay the shipping, would be $30 both ways I would think, and a $50sum restocking fee and pay the full difference for the rods, TO COVER THEIR OWN **** UP

I'm about to bust a ******* vein over this, they are in SD and I'm in OK. I guess I cant really do **** but bite me lip. These parts are for my daily driver, which I had planned on having the motor back in the car by next weeks end, so they cost me probaly $100 and another week.

They treated me like **** over the phone, were not willing to help me out at all. I had to talk them into even letting me return the rods, like they didnt even want to return them.

Is there anything I can do?

Gift from god they are not local...
If you paid via credit card, call your CC company and stop payment. Short simple and to the point. You'll get your new parts because they want their money.
Phil
Old 04-10-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What he said ^^^. They'll come around REAL quick once they figure out you have their parts and they have no money. Douchebags..........
Old 04-10-2007, 07:17 PM
7 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

A buddy of mine got some tires for his daily driver, went in and picked out the tires he wanted. Picked it up after it was dark and didn't look at the tires. They installed a cheap POS tire but he paid for a nice tire. Anywho the guy refused to swap them out and I told him to cancel the payment on the CC. My buddy called the shop owner and told him to F-off because he stopped payment on the CC because they gave him the wrong tires. Let me tell you the shop manager had the car back in the shop in 30 minutes swapping out the correct tires.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

STOP CC PAYMENT! Friend ordered a cam and after a month of waiting on it he did that and they shaped up fast (different company). **** like that is what gets **** like this posted is what gets **** like that put out of business! +1 to you! Thanks for warning the rest of us.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:00 AM
10 Second Club

I'm gonna head up to the bank in a few and stop payment, let them come to me for my money. Thanks for advice, got a call from a buddy last night saying the same thing.

They wanna play fuckstick, we can play fuckstick LOL
Old 04-23-2007, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I second that this company sucks, i bought a crank from them on ebay for my 408. I paid immediately and was told that it would ship out within two days. After about two weeks and many emails and phone calls, i finally find out that they didn't even have the crank. It was on the way to them from eagle, and then they would have to ship it to me. They claimed ebay orders could not be cancelled, and then made it sound like they would do me a favor and cancel it but i would have to pay 70 something bucks for restocking fee.

Long story short, i got it cancelled and didn't pay to restock an item that they didn't even have in stock in the first place. I ordered from a different ebay company and had it the next day.

Quick Reply: www.cnc-motorsports.com TRASH