Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Big Bird WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by barnat
Like i said i talked with him {BIG BIRD}twice on the phone asking if this Comp spring package was diffenitly new,Not 10 MILE NEW {NEW}? and he said yes definitly,because i bought a set off some other guy on another site,same thing as you guy,Got em in the mail,And they still had the engine oil dripping off of them LOL!!,

You're the second guy I've talked to that BB WS6 has lied to. He sold a nitrous kit to a guy that was supposedly complete and when it came in it wasn't. I don't think that guy complained, but he should have....

That's three strikes as far as I'm concerned and this guy should be out!
Old 06-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Banned

bruce the other guy f***ed him not my . mine were brand new. re read it you grown A** dumbASS

your grown man. that fights like a kid
Old 06-09-2007, 09:37 PM
TECH Regular

I don't need to read "it". I talked to the guy you stuck (that's the third on this forum) and he told me you promised him the world and gave him nothing.

One would think by now that you would acept the fact that you are either a liar, or your process of describing things is very, very skewed......

But you will learn little boy, because I am going to teach you.

And if I "fight" like a kid, then what does that make you exactly?
Old 06-09-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by QSPres
You're the second guy I've talked to that BB WS6 has lied to. He sold a nitrous kit to a guy that was supposedly complete and when it came in it wasn't. I don't think that guy complained, but he should have....

That's three strikes as far as I'm concerned and this guy should be out!
Do you have a link to that?
Old 06-10-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Regular

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/718419-tnt-f1-kit.html

The dude's screen name is "Burgers".
Old 06-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
sorry about the bottle bracket or blow down tube. when you said you didn't need the bottle i figured that was included. do you what my to ship them out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgers
Quote:
burgers.
did i screw you? if not or if i did please post it on my sale. thanks

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=718419

i did not have the nut like i told you or the relay. i have a guy saying i screwed you over. did I?

The kit was missing the bottle brackets, blow down tube, and small things like the relay (which you told me about). I am not one to be a cry baby or set back and bitch so I let it slide. The guy emailed me saying he didn't get his injectors and asked if I had recieved the kit from you and if it was how you described it. I told him that it was not as described and that was it. Like I said I am not one to start trouble, he contacted me 2-3 times about this and I told him the truth. If you questions or coments let me know.
Thanks Ryan

I am sick of these cry baby bitchs on here. New rule If you act like a baby no matter how old you are you are banned. What do you think? I had a guy bitch at me about some take off LS6 prc springs, saying that they all didn't match. I gave him his money just to shut him up. So I have been thru what you are going thru. Don't let this *** **** you off.
Ryan

If you don't mind sending them, but like I said I am not out to start trouble.

and i am sending the stuff out monday. did know he wanted the stuff to go with the tank. well now 2 out of 3 sales happy.

Last edited by Big Bird WS6; 06-10-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Regular

Sad part is, you'll blame me instead of yourself....

All you had to do was be honest.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default WAS a good seller for me

Originally Posted by barnat
Yea i gotta agree on the not looking at the part before sending thing too,Like i said i talked with him {BIG BIRD}twice on the phone asking if this Comp spring package was diffenitly new,Not 10 MILE NEW {NEW}? and he said yes definitly,because i bought a set off some other guy on another site,same thing as you guy,Got em in the mail,And they still had the engine oil dripping off of them LOL!!,that why i said im not affraid to call somone and ask them 3 or 4 times about there defenition of new LOL!! But anyways good luck man
Just incase some of you are cofessed about my commentsBIG BIRD sold me a set of BRAND NEW comp 918 springs at a rockin price of 100 shipped and got them UNOPENED in 2 days so just so you guys know,IM NOT TAKING SIDE in this but at deffenitly was a good buy for me last week THANKS GUYS BARNAT
Old 06-11-2007, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

bruce.
i am tired of the childish bull ****.
i am glad you send them i will get the money ready.

oh and by the way. go ahead and try to take me.
devin torgerson
to court.
i am only seventeen. have fun there. can't sue a seventeen year old. but hey try.
now i will have your money so stop bitching. and make sure you fix everything when you get your money back. this is just a sale that gone bad.

thanks again Bruce

Devin Torgerson
Not being a ahole or to start an arguement. Under US law He can sue your parents since your underage. Alot of teenagers dont know of this.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned

lol. lol. lol thanks Rob
truely i just wanted bruce off my back.
i am 23 years old. just thought he would shut up if i said i was 17. lol look at my profile.
sucks to get cought in a lie. but this is the only one i have done. i truly thought that the injectors were new. yes i should of opened the box. but i didn't and now i got this *** hole being a dick instead of just saying. "hey i don't want these cuase they aint new. i want my money back" but no instead he starts this whole write up about me and now my name is in the **** section. so Bruce you say you are a grown man. well in this cause you turned your self into a little kid, instead of acting like a man.
sorry this had to come odwn to this.
just wish we could of handled it like men instead of kids.

Sorry Bruce
Old 06-11-2007, 06:36 PM
TECH Regular

Really retard? What was my first PM to you after I opened the box? You obviously don't remember (more like you're still lying), so here it is:

Got the injectors in today. I want my money back.

Two of them are missing their ends. They're dirty, smell like gas, and there is no way on the earth they're even close to being new.

Now lets look at your mature, adult, professional response to my request:

"i aint trying to pull nothing. your just pissed that they took so long. i bought them. never opend the box. shipped it to you the way i got it. i was told they were new. wel that explain why i got them cheap. and that explains why you got them cheap."

Now, I'm sure everyone can agree that after reading that pile of illiterate garbage it absolutley looks like he's going to do the right thing and refund my money, no problem right?

Anyway you slice it, you got nailed on this one. And every time you make up another story, I'm going to nail your *** to the wall for it............
Old 06-12-2007, 08:39 AM
TECH Regular

From the USPS site this morning:

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:57 AM on June 11, 2007 in HORNICK, IA 51026 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office.

That's strike one boy. You better get your *** on down to that post office ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Latest update from USPS:

Your item was delivered at 2:19 PM on June 12, 2007 in HORNICK, IA 51026. The item was signed for by D TORGERSON.

You now have 24 hours to refund my $250. I'l expect a signature confirmation number by tomorrow afternoon.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:57 PM
TECH Regular

Time is almost up, boy...............

Come Monday, me and your e-mail promising to send out my refund within 24 hours of receipt of the injectors file a claim in Massachusetts small claims court.

After that, you will have to APPEAR in Massachusetts court to answer to a judge. I'm sure that will cost you more than the $250 you tried to swindle me out of.

If you don't show, a bench warrant will be issued.....
Old 06-13-2007, 01:02 PM
12 Second Club

tick tock tick tock.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why I buy from Summitt, Jegs, etc.

internet people are invincible.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Regular

29 hours and still no confirmation number.........

If anyone needs further proof this kid doesn't do what he says he's going to do, they need not look any further.....

Monday I file federal fraud charges with USPS and file seperately with small claims court..
Old 06-13-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Regular

Latest response:

bruce.
my mom picked up my mail yesturday. i didn't get it till today at 11:15 cst. so i got till tomorrow at 11.15 to send it. calm down. your right they were used. my bad. stop being a d*ck. just relax. if you had pay pal you would have your money already. it is in the letter ready to go to the post office tomorrow.
and again i am sorry for this whole thing.
thanks
devin
Old 06-14-2007, 05:18 PM
TECH Regular

Still no confirmation number Devin.............
Old 06-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Banned

well he now has a number. and sorry it took so long. some of us work during the day.

Quick Reply: Big Bird WS6