Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Big Bird WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Bird WS6

Well, as much as I hate to do this, here goes:

I responded to BB WS6's ad about a set of injectors he had for sale. He claimed they were new in the ad. I PM'd him several times about them, and he once again claimed they were new. I saved all his responses.

I sent him a USPS money order on 5-22-07. MO number 10467189235. As you can see, I keep and document everything.

Weeks went by and I saw nothing from him. I sent him two PM's that got read, but whent un-answered. The third PM I sent basically stated that if he didn't respond, I was going to file federal charges against him for fraud. I also went back onto the for sale forum and posted up on all his for sale ads that he hadn't responded and that I didn't have my parts. That finally got a response....

He claimed he was out of town because his friends mom died and that he would send the injectors out ASAP. I now believe he was lying about all of that.

Well, they arrived today. They're dirty, smell like gas, two are missing parts, and they are most certainly NOT new. I PM'd him telling him I wanted my money back and this was his response:

"i aint trying to pull nothing. your just pissed that they took so long. i bought them. never opend the box. shipped it to you the way i got it. i was told they were new. wel that explain why i got them cheap. and that explains why you got them cheap."

He now has untill Monday to get me my money back. If I don't get it back, federal fraud charges will be filed. And believe me, I will win.

I hope all of you read this and PM him to tell him what a scum bag he is.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Veteran

If you are going to file for a refund then return the parts. That way there is no question you followed "the rules" of buyer/seller agreement.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:02 PM
TECH Regular

As soon as I get the $ (or a tracking numer along with the money order number), he'll get his POS injectors back. Untill then, he's not getting another chance to sell them elsewhere to someone else and double his money....
Old 06-07-2007, 06:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Well, then you could be called a scammer for keeping the parts and the money.

See how this can not work out to your favor?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:08 PM
TECH Regular

Not really. What am I going to do with a set of junk injectors...

And why are you giving this ******* ammunition?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:09 PM
TECH Regular

If I were to keep them, let him start his own post about me.........
Old 06-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Banned

bruce.
quit being a child about this. send them back. you get the money. now every one sees this. if they aint new like you clam. then the sale was miss posted. and you can heve your money back. you can send them back, and if i do nothing then you can file charges all you want.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Childish? Did you look at your last PM to me??????

This is my response to your PM. I suggest you get going:

Devin, this is how this will work:

You will send an e-mail to b r u c e.l o p e s@comcast.net stating that you will send me a refund in full ($250) within 24 hours of you recieving my package. You will electronically sign the e-mail.

I will send out the package with not only a delivery confirmation number, but a signature will be required before it will be dropped off. Once it is recieved, you will have 24 hours to send the refund back to me with the same terms (delivery confirmation and signature required).

That is non-negotaible, and if any part is skipped or ignored, I will file charges. So please write it down if you have to.

I have taken pictures of the injectors already, as well as made copies of your PM's and your original post. As soon as you see them, you'll notice that two of them are incomplete at their tips, they have road grime all over them, and they smell like gas.

I will await your e-mail...
Old 06-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Banned

what about my last pm. i was stairt forward. i will send money back, if injectors are used like you said.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
TECH Regular

Again, I await your e-mail.......
Old 06-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Banned

and i don't know how to do that. serious ly. i am a car guy. not a cumputer nut.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Banned

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...9&page=1&pp=20

bruce you are kind of an ******* all over. if i had know this deal wouldn't of happened
Old 06-07-2007, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Big Bird

I got a set of ,like he posted{ new Comp 918 springs},For a damn good price!Last week,and im sorry to hear about your delama,But from what your telling as he said,about not looking at them and you got what he got,Ill bet hes gonna refund you regaurdless of whats been said between the to of you,because if he was really trying not to refund,I think you would have gotten a more Dude your full of bullshit i packaged this myselk,Your trying to pull a swich a rou on me ,I really didnt get that from what you said he said LOL!!Ive talked with him on nthe phone a few times before i bought,and i just think youll be seeing a refund from the big bird I HOPE YOUR READING THIS BIG BIRD<DONT MAKE ME LOOK BAD !LOL!!!!Good luck guy on your refund,I feel for anybody that doesnt get what they paid for!I know its happened to me a few times already,that why im not shy to ask for a phone# or give mine !with a please call memo LOL!!
Old 06-08-2007, 05:40 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...9&page=1&pp=20

bruce you are kind of an ******* all over. if i had know this deal wouldn't of happened

This has NOTHING to do with you lying for money. Don't **** me off any further......

And we both know you would have sold these to anyone who came up with the $.... No matter what kind of "*******" they were..... Its clear you were just looking to dump them.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:43 AM
TECH Regular

BArnat, maybe he will, maybe he won't. I can tell you this, no matter if he does the right thing or I have to go through the courts, I won't be dealing with him again, I can tell you that.

Never met anyone foolish enough to buy a part(s), not look at it, then sell it as "new" having never seen it.

That's a wader and a shovel story if I ever heard one...

BTW, the box I recieved had NO OTHER MARKINGS ON IT, meaning it had never been used to ship an item before. I took pictures of that as well.

Another crack in his story....
Old 06-08-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Regular

Well, its all on you now BB WS6......... Injectors went out today, second day delivery, USPS signature required. I found the two brown tips in the packaging and was able to pop them back on the injectors that were missing them. But they're still used and dirty.

Signature Confirmation Number:

2301 0370 0001 4614 0581

By Tuesday it will be at your place.............
Old 06-08-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Regular

These look like new to anyone?
Attached Thumbnails Big Bird WS6-aholeinj2.jpg   Big Bird WS6-aholeinj1.jpg  
Old 06-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned

bruce.
i am tired of the childish bull ****.
i am glad you send them i will get the money ready.

oh and by the way. go ahead and try to take me.
devin torgerson
to court.
i am only seventeen. have fun there. can't sue a seventeen year old. but hey try.
now i will have your money so stop bitching. and make sure you fix everything when you get your money back. this is just a sale that gone bad.

thanks again Bruce

Devin Torgerson
Old 06-08-2007, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default I Gotta Agree On That

Originally Posted by QSPres
BArnat, maybe he will, maybe he won't. I can tell you this, no matter if he does the right thing or I have to go through the courts, I won't be dealing with him again, I can tell you that.

Never met anyone foolish enough to buy a part(s), not look at it, then sell it as "new" having never seen it.

That's a wader and a shovel story if I ever heard one...

BTW, the box I recieved had NO OTHER MARKINGS ON IT, meaning it had never been used to ship an item before. I took pictures of that as well.

Another crack in his story....
Yea i gotta agree on the not looking at the part before sending thing too,Like i said i talked with him {BIG BIRD}twice on the phone asking if this Comp spring package was diffenitly new,Not 10 MILE NEW {NEW}? and he said yes definitly,because i bought a set off some other guy on another site,same thing as you guy,Got em in the mail,And they still had the engine oil dripping off of them LOL!!,that why i said im not affraid to call somone and ask them 3 or 4 times about there defenition of new LOL!! But anyways good luck man
Old 06-08-2007, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

That's OK Devin, Since you're a minor, I'll drag your parents through the courts. I have no problem making them miserable....

No surprise you're just a little boy that thought he could burn a full grown man.

Take your *** spanking and make sure you get me my funds.

Quick Reply: Big Bird WS6