Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

94z28L ripped me off on z28.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 94z28L ripped me off on z28.com

A few months ago I posted multiple adds about purchasing a LS1 center console on various message boards. 94z28L (Mike) responded on www.z28.com with pictures and a price of $100 for a used LS1 center console. The pictures and description neglected to show the various white paint overspray, dirt, and oil stains on much of the center console. Not a big deal as dirt and oil can be cleaned off. The sides of the center console have long gouges in the plastic that cannot be hidden and were neglected to be shown in the pictures. The cigarette lighter hole was mutilated and drilled out much larger to accomodate some sort of large object. The console arrived taped together with random pieces of foam. Beware of anything you purchase from this seller as he is very shady about his pictures/description. Had I known the actual condition of the center console I would have NEVER purchased it. I contacted him MULTIPE times by PM but he stopped responding altogether. It really sucks that dishonest people will do anything to make a buck.......