Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

*RESOLVED - READ THE RULES FIRST* slolt1 jerked me around

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Angry *RESOLVED - READ THE RULES FIRST* slolt1 jerked me around

I posted on the for sale forum for the hp tuner setup he had. I was first to post, pm email ect (basically everything you could do to get his attention outside of driving to his friggin house) and told him I would take it. I also told him that I would do paypal which take 3-5 business days. I pm him for info on the fund transfer and he said he supposedly told me to hurry since other people were in line (which he only posted the answers to the questions I asked besides the paypal info and never posted nothing of the sort). Anyways to make a long story short I transferred the funds to my paypal account to pay him as soon as he told me where to send it and what do I get: a damn pm that told me he sold the software already had been sold and that he was sorry. I took some time off of work to transfer all that over to the paypal account today so I could pay him and he sold it to someone else. Now I have money in the damn paypal account that I don't need to be there soooo what do I get to do? Withdraw and transfer back to my account just because someone can't even let me know what is going on. Anyways your communication sucks buddy here's your friggin xmas present from me.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

say what you want i am not fiting online with you and you were not the first to pm me the guy that pick it up was
i also answerd in every pm that i sent it was first to send the money i have held stuff for people and never recived payment i even sent everyone a pm when it sold so that no one would send the money and no one else got mad but you so sorry if it made you madd but that is buisness hope that you have a merry christmass

Last edited by slolt1; 12-19-2007 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off - you don't need to transfer money to your Paypal account. Link it to your bank account, or use a credit card.

Second - there is no such thing as "dibs" on here. Read the stickies - first one to pay gets it.

Third, both of you need a ******* grammar class because neither of you use punctuation, and it's ******* annoying to read your posts.

Quick Reply: *RESOLVED - READ THE RULES FIRST* slolt1 jerked me around