Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Who is in the wrong did I do the right thing?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is in the wrong did I do the right thing?

I had a deal on this board just about 3 months ago with member cjg454ss. I sold him some pistons, rods, bearings and a timing chain that I got a deal on and sold. The member in question sent me the money October 10th, I sent the product out on Oct. 23rd. I know it could have went out faster, but this is not what is in question.

On Tuesday DECEMBER 18 I get a call AT WORK from the member telling me the oil rings in the package were wrong. These were a brand new unopened set of pistons which the oil rings are included. So I questioned if this was the case. I was really worried when he told me the place assembling his engine already installed all of the other rings and were doing the oil rings last . I said that this did not sound right but get ahold of my rep and see what we can do about the situation. I happen to work for a sponsor so I am in constant contact with the piston rep, not to mention he is a friend of mine. Chris (cjg454ss) said he wanted me to send out a set of rings. I did not have a set, why would I? I personally am not a business, and I cannot steal a set from work and send them out as this was a personal deal on personal parts! I told him I will see what the manufacturer will do, if anything since it has been so long. I called my rep and got a voicemail. On a break I called Chris and explained that he cannot call me on my work as my personal life cannot affect my work or I would get in trouble. As in any job. He asked if I talked to my rep and I said no and gave him a direct phone number with extension and said to tell him he dealt with me and if it was indeed there fault they will handle it. Once he got ahold of the rep he was sent the proper rings ONLY charged freight.

This whole situation was handled WITHIN 24 hours of the original transaction. Yet this member leaves me negative feedback lying about delivery time and saying that I screwed him.

Please read my feedback and what I left him and please tell me if there was anything else I can do to make the situation right and what you may have done.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Banned

Before this gets out of line. This is concerning this transaction and this transaction only. I just want to see if I did the right thing and if anyone else would be satisfied with the outcome considering all of the facts.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:01 AM
TECH Resident

I would have been more then satisfied, If he has anyone to be pissed at is the piston mfg. not you. If hes crying about the shipping the piston mfg should have covered it. Also i bet you wouldnt have even noticed it had the wrong oil rings even if you had opened the package, i know i wouldn't have.

I also dont see how you were "shady" He got what wanted in the end.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like you handled the situation the best way possible. the thing is,you can go over and above the call of duty for a person to make things right but you can't control the emotions of the person that is upset! there are just some people that you just can't satisfy!
Old 12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
11 Second Club

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...02#post8342302
Old 12-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Banned

absolute fabrication. i informed him that he sent the wrong ones and told me that it was too long ago. also he informed me that the machine shop was at fault. never did he answer his phone until i call another number i was given by him. I was informed that he doesnt ever make mistakes and he told me he could sell me a set of the 3mm rings for 50.00, he said he did have them and i asked if i could send them back in exchange. he then said he would have to wait to see if he could get credit for them from weisco. i informed him that it was his mistake and thought he should send me the correct one and then see if he could get credit. Later he called back and said to call weisco. so i did, they informed me that they would send some rings out asap and i would cover shipping. At no time did i further contact wonderboy because weisco stepped up and made good of his shaddy deal. the reason i wrote shaddy was he would respond within 10 minutes on pm until i sent the money, then he was no where to be found. i made payment on the 10th of october and recieved the parts on the 23rd. The entire time i was calling trying to see when he would send them out and would get no answer. i expected negative feedback in retaliation for giving him it first, but honestly it was worth it on my behalf. i sent proper payment and when was given the run around I was upset. Thank goodness for weisco customer service. He can sugar coat it all he wants. Buy from him if you like. But i know others that have been upset and just havent left feedback. He is not a man of his word and would not of made good of the situation if it would of cost HIM any money.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
absolute fabrication. i informed him that he sent the wrong ones and told me that it was too long ago. also he informed me that the machine shop was at fault. never did he answer his phone until i call another number i was given by him. I was informed that he doesnt ever make mistakes and he told me he could sell me a set of the 3mm rings for 50.00, he said he did have them and i asked if i could send them back in exchange. he then said he would have to wait to see if he could get credit for them from weisco. i informed him that it was his mistake and thought he should send me the correct one and then see if he could get credit. Later he called back and said to call weisco. so i did, they informed me that they would send some rings out asap and i would cover shipping. At no time did i further contact wonderboy because weisco stepped up and made good of his shaddy deal. the reason i wrote shaddy was he would respond within 10 minutes on pm until i sent the money, then he was no where to be found. i made payment on the 10th of october and recieved the parts on the 23rd. The entire time i was calling trying to see when he would send them out and would get no answer. i expected negative feedback in retaliation for giving him it first, but honestly it was worth it on my behalf. i sent proper payment and when was given the run around I was upset. Thank goodness for weisco customer service. You get what you pay for and from now on I will use only reputable sponsers. He can sugar coat it all he wants. Buy from him if you like. But i know others that have been upset and just havent left feedback. He is not a man of his word and would not of made good of the situation if it would of cost HIM any money.

JESUS CHRIST LEARN TO PUNCTUATE I HAVE HEADACHE FROM YOUR RAMBLING!!!!

Here are some cliff notes and what happened, if you deny this you are a complete liar

1: I did not say it was too long. I said I was afraid it was and I will see what I can do. I never said I will not send the correct rings.

2: I did not inform you anyone was wrong. I first asked why they are installing the oil rings last. I than asked if they may have been mixed up within the machine shop. You informed me you wrote you name on everything. I than proceeded to give you MY contact number to my WIseco rep to expedite the process. Why wouldn't you mention that?

3: You told me that if you had to pay for the rings its no big deal and what would the cost be. I said that it would generally be about $50 for the rings but I would have to find out what we can do first. I never said I had them. I said the price I gave you was based off of a set I just got for another customer that brought in a disassembled engine and we needed to order oil rings for it. I stated that I did not want to pay out of pocket for something that did not appear to be my fault and I wanted to get in contact with Wiseco to see how we can handle this before I jump the gun and promise that I will pay for something I might not have to.

4: I called back and said if you want to be impatient I gave you the number to Wiseco along with a proper extension to my representative @ Wiseco. Wiseco stepped up because I do take care of people and I do deal with them alot, they are not going to do that for just anybody.

5: The majority of the time you were trying to call me I was in Memphis and I was not very tentative to my phone. By the way if you are going to call me inappropriate names, please at least spell it right, that would be shady.

6: You never purchased from Weber, you purchased from me this was made clear. Weber has not been around for 40 years because they are shady, nor would they hire me under the same circumstance.

7: I am sure that you twisted the story for the Wiseco rep to lead him to believe that I purposely packaged the wrong oil rings. If you are even telling the truth on the deal because that sounds like BS to me.

8: I admitted that the parts took longer to get there than I would have liked. I was sidetracked when I went down to Memphis for the shootout and when I got home the parts were sent out. I never lied to you, just had to get everything from home to the shop to ship. That was my fault, but has nothing to do with the reason for you posting.
You are quick to post and leave feedback saying that I took 3 weeks to ship the product, when it only took 13 days. I dont hear any more of that 3 week b/s after I posted paypal transaction and shipping info. This alone shows how incredible you are and that you like to blow stuff out of proportion.

Chris Answer these questions and be truthful.

1: Was this matter taken care of within 24 hours after I gave you the proper contact at the piston manufacturer?

2: Were all of the parts in the condition I explained?
Old 12-21-2007, 08:14 AM
Banned

1. not handled by you, Handled by weisco after i called their customer support.
2. parts were in new condition as they were stated. Now as for the correct parts, thats the problem.

...again lesson learned, you get what you pay for.

and please stop the harassing phone calls
Old 12-21-2007, 08:18 AM
Banned

1. not handled by you, Handled by weisco after i called their customer support.
2. parts were in new condition as they were stated. Now as for the correct parts, thats the problem.

...again lesson learned, you get what you pay for.

and please stop the harassing phone calls
Answer the first question truthfully. Did you get the rings after I gave you the proper phone number and extension to expedite the process since you didnt even give me an hour to see what I can do?

I called you once, again to see what your deal was and to get this taken care of. Obviouslly you dont want to be caught in a lie in a phone conversation.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wonderbread
Answer the first question truthfully. Did you get the rings after I gave you the proper phone number and extension to expedite the process since you didnt even give me an hour to see what I can do?

I called you once, again to see what your deal was and to get this taken care of. Obviouslly you dont want to be caught in a lie in a phone conversation.
Another lie, if you would like to talk call again, it will be the 3rd time in two days. The message was not seeing if the deal was taken care of, but to say how much a an *** i was, and how im a coward. Whatever man, just man up and take your lick, next time provide decent customer service and you wont have any problems. thats why you got the negative. heres the reasons again.

1. long shipping
2. no contact after payment(great contact before payment)
3. no customer service
4. wrong part sent
5. wrong part sent
6. wrong part sent
Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Banned

Another lie, if you would like to talk call again, it will be the 3rd time in two days. The message was not seeing if the deal was taken care of, but to say how much a an *** i was, and how im a coward. Whatever man, just man up and take your lick, next time provide decent customer service and you wont have any problems. thats why you got the negative. heres the reasons again.

1. long shipping
2. no contact after payment(great contact before payment)
3. no customer service
4. wrong part sent
5. wrong part sent
6. wrong part sent
You already said in the other post that everything was in the right condition. The oil rings that come with the pistons were mis packaged.

No customer service? You jackass I personally am not a business. I just happened to have the parts you needed. I dont have an 800 number or a website. Dont give me the customer service deal, this was a personal deal. If you want to base it on that you find me someone else who could have go that handled that fast? If it wasent for me working for Weber and having a good standing with people you never would have been taken care of on those rings you jackass.

Again showing your true colors you sure seem like a winner to me:

thanks for the neg feedback, your a real man of your word writing that you wont give neg in retaliation. Go **** yourself, you have no integrity, are a complete jackass, and sent the wrong parts.

chris
Seriously grow up you unhappy little nobody.

lol keep answering the phones buddy.
Why dont you answer your phone? you know you are lying and stretching the truth. Just like you when lied and claimed it took me 3 weeks to send the **** out when it only took 13 days. You also dont state that I gave you the proper person to talk to. You are a lying , .

Merry Christmas
crybaby little punk, keyboard thug now, wow big man. keep answering those phones.

have fun with your 8 days of presents jew.
happy Hanukkah,
Old 12-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Banned

(pm quote)
I got your keyboard tough guy. Do you plan to attend the Shootout next year? Maybe we can talk about this in person? It really would be great to see you there.

oh geez, now your going to beat my ***. keep the threats coming len(wormboy) is actually a great screen name for you, not wonderboy
Old 12-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Banned

(pm quote)
I got your keyboard tough guy. Do you plan to attend the Shootout next year? Maybe we can talk about this in person? It really would be great to see you there.

oh geez, now your going to beat my ***. keep the threats coming leo(wormboy) is actually a great screen name for you.

Where did I say I was going to beat your ***? All I did was said that I would like to see you in person and talk about this. There was nothing intended there. I did not make one threat in that PM response. Nice try though

Quick Reply: Who is in the wrong did I do the right thing?