Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

wonderboy - negative X10

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post wonderboy - negative X10

i dont know about weber racing, but this guy is unbelievable. gives me negative feedback after i gave him negative for sending the wrong parts and offering no help except a telephone number to call, he blamed the machine shop for not know what they were doing. Weisco came through and is sending the correct rings for the pistons. no help from that guy, i guess you get what you pay for and when a deal seems to good to be true it is.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:54 PM
TECH Veteran

This doesn't sound like something that anyone at Weber would say.

I'd like to find out the whole story first before further comment - it seems out of character for Weber overall.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Banned

This was not a transaction with Weber Racing Equipment. This was between an employee with personal parts and this member. Unless this member can furnish an invoice or payment to Weber Racing Equipment this post should be deleted immediately. The packages were shipped from here as we have a UPS pickup everyday so they have our return address on the package. This matter was handled by Leo, this is being handled where it belongs in the trader feedback section, not here as this is not a sponsor deal with our business.
I also would like to request that where ever this member has posted our business name it be deleted as this was not a transaction from Weber Racing Equipment Inc.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:19 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I see you might have a problem with Wonderboy but this has nothing to do with Weber Racing so it doesnt belong in this forum.

225-343-9029
Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Thanks for clearing that up, sounded strange out of the gate. Moved to proper forum and title changed.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Banned

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread...&highlight=gmr

heres a link to his other screen name, he has since changed because of his screwing people. leogmrspeed, serious read this post, worse than mine.

again i apoligze to weber racing, but when i would call him he would say "hello weber racing", all packages said web racing, so i assumed it was weber racing.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Banned

The name was never changed because anyone was screwed. The administration of this site know who I am and I am not hiding from anybody. PSJ, Nineball, and Gearhead all know who I am , so you are not telling anyone new news. Also all of the vendors on this site are aware of this. Congrats on old news.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wonderbread
The name was never changed because anyone was screwed. The administration of this site know who I am and I am not hiding from anybody. PSJ, Nineball, and Gearhead all know who I am , so you are not telling anyone new news. Also all of the vendors on this site are aware of this. Congrats on old news.
whatever you say wormboy
Old 12-21-2007, 01:51 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Your point is made.

More new threads = a break from the site, up to you.

Thanks,

ADMIN
Old 12-21-2007, 08:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Pro Stock John made one part clear and I agree.

As for any previous name and business there wasn't a anything shady going on. Weber Racing has been around a long time doing serious builds - they would have never hired him if he had a bad reputation. They depend on their name so that says a lot right there.

Quick Reply: wonderboy - negative X10