Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do to me being harassed, I need to post this.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Do to me being harassed, I need to post this.

Originally Posted by barnat
Whats up guy ???How you wanna play this thing out for a pissy $40 ???Money isnt a thing for me !Its clear as day to anybody thats gonna see my question on that( 2 coil )thingwhere im blattenly asking you about its meaning!! dude was double checking !!!Is what that says to peaple.Why didnt you return his pm on this question? And now i got all your PMs where your more or less acting like a piece of **** saying you aint got the money!!A deals a deal!! like your a little kid tradeing car cars with your freind in the sand pit!!Dude,I just got the **** today!You never EVER told me it was two coils for $40,Even these guys are gonna laugh there asses off knowing a used set of 8 goes for $100 Just send me back my $40 and ill ship these back to you certified or send me the other 6 and ill ship this busted coil wire harness back with the brackets!!And between me &you You knew I was under the impression that this was 8 coils not 2 !Thats why you never answered my PM about this!!Dude if that $40 is worth the bullshit that were both gonna post about each other LETS ROLL!! LETS DO IT!!Let me know right now!!
Im giving you 5 minutes before i start posting your comments to me guy!!Im not being fucked over for $40 by anyone !! 5 minutes Everybodys gonna tell you the same thing !!GIVE DUDE BACK HIS PISSY $40 And whats wrong with you in the head for letting it go this far!!!IS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR GONNA HEAR!!Dude your selling **** left &right You spent it on bills ARE even from this country dude???
He posted that he wanted 2 coils, so I sent him what my opinion was for 2 of my 8 spare coils sitting here, which was 40 shipped. He then asked about brackets, which I stated I had good brackets I'd sell him for another 40 shipped. Before sending me paypal, he asked if I had coil pack harnesses, so I sent them to him for 10 shipped. I boxed them up the following morning and sent them Via USPS. Today I have multiple PM's stating I ripped him off, and how I was supposed to send all 8 coils. He stated that the harness had a clip that was broke, so I offered to refund him the money, as I did not notice anything broke, and such, is my fault. He wants me to refund 40 for the coils so he can get 8 new ones. I sent him BNIB brackets, two good coils (like he stated he needed), and two coil pack harnesses, which I guess had something broke on it that I did not see, so I'm offering a refund on the part that was not exactly as described.

I've sent a PM to a Mod, but I am being harassed by him with multiple PM's that I cannot keep up with.

Thank you for your time everyone
Mike
Old 02-27-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Addict

You got 2 minute guy !!!are we gonna work this big $40 out between us or do i gotta pull all the dirt out into the open and let these guys know what type of trader you really are?
Once again, I am being treated like a five year old, when I sent him everything he asked for (2 coils, 2 coil brackets, and 2 coil pack harnesses) Due to him not seeing the difference between a coil and a coil pack harness, it is my fault. I've been on here for over 4 years now, and have well over 50+ parts bought and sold, with 34 documented. If I were to walk up to the counter of the GM dealership and ask for 2 coils, he would hand me just what I sent barnat. He would not hand him 8 coils,and I did the same as the GM dealership would have done.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you have every PM sent back n fourth between you guys throughout the entire deal, it would be helpful to post them. That way everyone can see exactly how the conversation went down from the start.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Addict

I saw your post where you said im harrassing you LOL!!!Dude honestly, If your willing to go threw all these to not give me a refund LOL!!Keep the big $40 You must really need it if your not even man enough to admitt you were wrong in not answering my pm when i asked you about way there was a 2 next the the word coil in your post after I already sent you the money IM gonna post picts too of the kind of stuff you sell !!!
And yet another. I have had over 14 PM's today from him. What can I do?
Old 02-27-2008, 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
If you have every PM sent back n fourth between you guys throughout the entire deal, it would be helpful to post them. That way everyone can see exactly how the conversation went down from the start.
I wish I did, but he sent me a TON and I had to clean out my inbox/outbox. It would have over 40 PM's from him
Old 02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude,Thats why i was treating you like a little kid!Your sitting there ignoring me when i have a major problem with you! I asked you to call me asap about this coil thing and 40 minutes goes by and nothing?And your still online and will not return my pms YEA,when i see your on line and ignoring me!YEA, im gonna give you the count down! which meant **** to you by the way!Most people will want to straighten out somthing like this before it grows into a monster & goes too far!! NOT YOU, You sat there for 40 minuteswatchinfg it grow with your little comments to me here and there Like a deal is a deal LOL!!What kind of kid **** is that to say youde rather sit and coppie my post instead of replying to em !Dude, ican see from that little dot that you were online this whole afternoon !!and couldnt call me?? Dude,I asked you about that 2 next to the word coils in your reply to me!!!!I asked you right away what that meant? You knew i was under the impression you were sending me 8 coils! thats why i asked about that right away WHICH YOU NEVER ANSWERED! Did you tell this guys how you reply to unhappyness with your customers??A DEALS A DEAL!! and if i was that worryed about the 2 coil thing I should have asked you twice! REMEMBER STATING THIS TO ME??? I got your pms as you have mine! You knew i was concerned about only getting 2 coils!!after I pay paled you!!thats why i questioned you on it DUDE!!with no reply! Dude,Send my lossy $40 back please!!!!Ill send your 2 coils back at my cost and lets move on! Ill even keep these busted coil harnesses you sent me! I tryed asking you this earlyer today ,but you kept insisting I got what i paid for!!!! A deals a deal remember guy? Its the point, I need 8 coils to sell my engine! 2 isnt gonna get it done! Why wont you take these back and give me my money back so I can buy 8 coils from someone else??Thats right ,Your last pm to me stated ;you spent it on bills and didnt have it remember guy!! LOL!! What a looser !!You know what looser? Keep the $40 and im gonna take this as a learning piece and am still sending you back your coils wheather you refund me or not!WHAT COMES AROUND ALWAYS GOES AROUND!!!LOL!!!Over $40 yet thats the kicker, ****,If somone was unhappy with something i sent,LOL!! I would be like sorry what can i do for you to straighten this mess out? I'de do it for my trader rating alone LOL!! which im very proud of by the way!! Send it back certified and ill gladly refund your money !Thats what I would have said! The minute I would have received the pm about it! NOT YOU!! LOL!!That $40 means more to you then life.Dude if it was used to keep your lights on and keep the kids warm?or even food for the table? I caould see you acting like this! You should have said so! I would have told you not to worry about it and may have even sent you a couple more dollars because thats how im built!!And prood as **** about it too! Check out my last trader rating I go out of my way for all my buyers & sellers Not you!!!A DEALS A DEAL BUDDY!!!!LOL!!!IM DONE HERE
Old 02-27-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chpmnsws6
Once again, I am being treated like a five year old, when I sent him everything he asked for (2 coils, 2 coil brackets, and 2 coil pack harnesses) Due to him not seeing the difference between a coil and a coil pack harness, it is my fault. I've been on here for over 4 years now, and have well over 50+ parts bought and sold, with 34 documented. If I were to walk up to the counter of the GM dealership and ask for 2 coils, he would hand me just what I sent barnat. He would not hand him 8 coils,and I did the same as the GM dealership would have done.
Dude,keep digging your own hole !!! I did pay upfront with pay pal for these coils!! On your reply back when i asked you what year these coils were you said (#$@%) I noticed a 2 next to coil !!RIGHT AWAY!!AND ASKED YOU WHAT THAT 2 WAS!! next to the coil ? What the 2 was and what it meant??And LOL!!ed about it in the post REMEMBER!!!Show these guys the reply!! This will end the whole thing, ((In your snake eyes)) you feel since I all ready payed you with that 2 next to the coils that screw me!Right? IM *** OUT OF LUCK!!RIGHT!!??Your saying this in your post right here snake boy!!!Thats why I said your digging your own hole !!Show these guys the pm where im asking you why theres the number 2 next to the word coil in your reply to me after I paid your F#@!%cking *** with pay pal for my set of coils NOT PAIR OF COILS !!!Show em !!Please show them!!! the pm where im asking you thats up with the( 2 COILS)??? PLEASE SHOW IT FOR ALL TO SEE!!! You've already stated it above for these guys to see what type of a seller you are!!THANK YOU!! you did this all on your own LOL!Thank god you dont work at my local GM dealer in parts LOL Try that a DEALS A DEAL BULL **** **** with the guys in my hood! **** try that **** with any other guy on here and see what kind of responce you'de get!!Your a Snake! bottom line guy!!You waited till I pay paled you for the coils then sliped a 2 next to the coil hoping i wouldnt say anything before delivery Well I did! gameover guy! I caught it and Questioned you on it. Go ahead pull it up for these guys They need to ban your *** forever from this site for straight up being a theif!and trying to burn someone out there hard earned money!Someone please help me pull my post to show where he even states back to me that if i was that worryed about the( 2 coil) thing, slipped in after i paid! I should have questioned him again, WHY AGAIN ?I dont know !Ask snake boy here! In his eyes I should have asked him twice! not once like i did ,But twice!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Re: ill take coils

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hey guy ill take the coils pm me back

They were off my 2000 WS6 with under 40k miles

My paypal is botxsdude@yahoo.com

Thank you
Mike

That was $40 shipped right!???

I'm also selling a set of new coil brackets for 40 shipped. I can give you the coil harnesses for 10 if you buy the brackets and 2 coils.

Thank you
Mike

How much for the brackets ??LOL!!Take care of me LOL!! whats the 2 coil thing LOL!!

Dude I had no idea you were talking about only 2 coils you never answered this pm I was assuming this was for 8 coils
Old 02-27-2008, 08:12 PM
TECH Addict

Again, you asked for two coils. I sold you two coils for the price of 40 shipped. Before you send a paypal, make sure you know what you are purchasing, as you seemed to assume it was for 8 coils, and not the 2 you'd asked for. I was happy you did not need all 8, because I wanted to keep some on the side in case either I needed one, or one of my friends needed one.

You stating that I am a thief, a snake boy, and a snake will not help with the resolving of this situation.

Again, I tried to sell you what it sounded like you needed. You agreed upon it, so I made my price, which you also agreed upon. I shipped them immediately, which if you ask anyone, is fairly hard for me to do (might take me a few days to find time to ship something). It is very hard to understand what you are saying, so I made it clear what I was sending you from day one, which you agreed upon.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

What was my first message to you in a PM?

"I have two coils I'll sell you for 40 shipped"
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default proof of my asking about the coils after vbought from

Ok guys my wife had to copy and paste for me as you can see from this ,Ive already agreed to buy this stuff and paid for it .Now as im looking over it again I NOTICED THE (2 COIL) which is so much easyer to explain to you guys now that you can actually seeit with me! What I talking about when looking at it, the 2 could have been a misprint and am giving him the benifite of the doubt and ask my man whats up with the 2 next to the word coil ??and even laugh about it cause he knows that im under the impression from him that this is inded a full set of LS1 coils!!Why would I be worried about mileage and the year of coils if im only buying 2 ?? ,maybe he was trying to pull a fast one on me which as of today is exactly what he did! IF IM BUYING 2 COILS GUYS? WHY WOULD I ASK LIKE I DID ABOUT THIS AND GET NO REPLY FROM HIM???WHY??IT GETS EVEN BETTER GUYS Check out what he says to me when I snap on his *** about pulling this **** on me !!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Again, you asked for two coils. I sold you two coils for the price of 40 shipped. Before you send a paypal, make sure you know what you are purchasing, as you seemed to assume it was for 8 coils, and not the 2 you'd asked for. I was happy you did not need all 8, because I wanted to keep some on the side in case either I needed one, or one of my friends needed one.

You stating that I am a thief, a snake boy, and a snake will not help with the resolving of this situation.

Again, I tried to sell you what it sounded like you needed. You agreed upon it, so I made my price, which you also agreed upon. I shipped them immediately, which if you ask anyone, is fairly hard for me to do (might take me a few days to find time to ship something). It is very hard to understand what you are saying, so I made it clear what I was sending you from day one, which you agreed upon.
Then whats the problem with taking back just the 2 coils guy? I told you ide even keep the busted coil harness that you sent me?your the one that was playing games not returning my pms when you knew somthing was wronge!Wouldnt call me on the phone like ANY man would do !Right guys **** Dude take back your **** and lets move on in life?
Old 02-27-2008, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

He posted that he wanted 2 coils, so I sent him what my opinion was for 2 of my 8 spare coils sitting here, which was 40 shipped. He then asked about brackets, which I stated I had good brackets I'd sell him for another 40 shipped. Before sending me paypal, he asked if I had coil pack harnesses, so I sent them to him for 10 shipped. I boxed them up the following morning and sent them Via USPS. Today I have multiple PM's stating I ripped him off, and how I was supposed to send all 8 coils. He stated that the harness had a clip that was broke, so I offered to refund him the money, as I did not notice anything broke, and such, is my fault. He wants me to refund 40 for the coils so he can get 8 new ones. I sent him BNIB brackets, two good coils (like he stated he needed), and two coil pack harnesses, which I guess had something broke on it that I did not see, so I'm offering a refund on the part that was not exactly as described.

I've sent a PM to a Mod, but I am being harassed by him with multiple PM's that I cannot keep up with.

Thank you for your time everyone
Mike
Dude please post where i said I wanted 2 coils and quit wasting everbodys time
Old 02-27-2008, 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like you should just give him his money back and go about your business.. next time, try and be as specific as you can with your merchandise, that way no one will have to read through this and hear about a potential negative trader because of an incident which can be easily corrected.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I never asked for 2 coils dude In your post that i posted it looks like your salingh a harnaess if i take it with the 2 coils Thats why i asked you whay that meantDude the computer dosnt lye I straight up am asking you whats up wiyh ther 2 coil thing Why would i ask you what it means if im asking to buy 2 coils from you?????????????????????????????Dude your the one that doesnt want to give me my money back !!So whos really dragging this on YOU ARE !!you are you are iF YOU DONT LIKE BEING HARASSED GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY AND I WILL SEND YOU BACK YOUR 2 COILS!! iTS AS EASY AS CAKES & PIES guy!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Addict

Can you please show me a picture of this busted coil harness? I pulled the coils off the harness to send to you, so I still am confused about how they are busted. Please send the parts back in the condition I sent them, and I will refund you the money minus fees and shipping.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Already Tryed This

Originally Posted by djfury05
sounds like you should just give him his money back and go about your business.. next time, try and be as specific as you can with your merchandise, that way no one will have to read through this and hear about a potential negative trader because of an incident which can be easily corrected.
THANK YOU THATS ALL I EVER WANTED AND OFFERED THIS TO HIM ON MY FIRST POST WHICH IM LOOKING FOR RIGHT NOW!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:47 PM
TECH Addict

Also, please work on your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It is very hard to understand what you are trying to say with all the misspelled words, inaccurate placing of capitol letters, and well, the general lack of standard English.

People may then be able to better understand what you are trying to tell them. Your threats are the reason I am very disappointed with you.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

YOUR LEAVING OUT THE PART ON THESE POST WHERE YOU STATE TO ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU TWICE ABOUT THE COILS!WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS PART OUT GUY?WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO ASK YOU YOU TWICE ABOUT SOMTHING YOUR SELLING ME? DONT WORRY ILL GET IT TO SOON FOR THESE GUYS
Old 02-27-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default My First Post To Him

Dude, paypal me back the $40 for these 2 coils and i ll live with the busted clip on this coil wire harness and keep the brackets too So atleast I got $40 to put towards the 8 coils that I need !!!I need 8 coils from sombody !!!Im more pissed that you didnt answer my pm about this DUDE!! 2 coils is as good to me as 7 coilsAnd you know what??Maybe it was a mis comunecation between the 2 of us !Paypal me back $which i need to buy coils from sombody else and ill still give you a good trader rating like you did me COOL!!???

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM ONE OF MY FIRST POST TO MR SNAKE MAN HERE ,I WAS VERY COOL AND EVEN PROMISED A GOOG TRADER RATING IF HE WOULD JUST GIVE ME A REFUND ON THE COILS!I EVEN STATED I WOULD KEEP THE BUSTED COIL WIRE TO BOOT!AND HES STILL ACTING LIKE THIS FOR $40 lol!!

Quick Reply: Do to me being harassed, I need to post this.