Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Scammer Alert!

WHAT'S UP JACOBY BETTS (LS1 GUMMI)!! REFUND MY MONEY!!![/SIZE]
Old 03-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Angry Scammer Alert!!! MONEY REFUNDED

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A REFUND FROM LS1GUMMI AKA JACOBY BETTS FROM SUGARLAND(DAYTON), TX SINCE 3/8 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVE A REFUND NOR AN RESPONSE STATING WHEN I WILL RECEIVE IT!!

BEWARE OF THIS GUY AND WHOEVER LS1LALA GOAT(IS) WHICH HAPPENS TO SEND AN EMAIL TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL THAT WAS VERY VULGAR AND HAPPEN TO BE SEEN BY DAUGHTER!!

To: niksmoov@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: Money for Catback
Date: Mar 11, 2008 4:25 PM
First off...the person that u are talking about is my boyfriend, ur a ****** dumbass!! 2nd of all, he hasnt sent you back the money because we were out of town. 3rd of all, the card is MY card and i've been calling my bank everyday and nothing has posted. You are very very childish posting all those negative things about my boyfriend. Grow the **** up, you will get your money and i will make sure of that...that 110$$ is pocket change to us.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! I HAVE BOUGHT THINGS ON HERE BEFORE AND HAVE SOLD THINGS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL NOW!!

IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG FOR PAYPAL TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCT!! NOR DOES IT TAKE LONG TO REFUND THE MONEY!!

WHAT'S UP JACOBY BETTS (LS1 GUMMI)!! REFUND MY MONEY!!![/
Old 03-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Teching In

lol very nice post... WHeres the MONEY????
Old 03-19-2008, 10:25 AM
TECH Regular

Fight it through paypal, you'll get it back.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Launching!

1. dont type in all red. people can read black fine for over 1000yrs.

2. post a screenshot of your paypal transaction showing the money sent to them was 'claimed'. you have 2 options in paypal. eCheck which takes 3-5days or direct deposit which is instant.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

send it to the mods and they can help you out.

there is a section for member feedback.

soory to hear about your situation and hope you get your money back. You may want to also try his local section to see if anyone knows him
Old 03-19-2008, 10:38 AM
12 Second Club

Man, what is this e-mail address with @peoplepc.com ?!

I just had a scam going on with someone using exactly the same @peoplepc.com e-mail address. What happened was, they somehow got my debit card number and started signing up for different memberships online.

I had to cancell my card right away because I saw about 6 different sign ups withing days. All totall for a bit over 100 bucks.

I found out they were using my name and my debit card with this e-mail ending with @peoplepc.com

What a bunch of motherfuckin scam. These people should really get a damn life and make money some true way, not by beeing a F$#@! thiefs.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
. . . . . 2. post a screenshot of your paypal transaction showing the money sent to them was 'claimed'. you have 2 options in paypal. eCheck which takes 3-5days or direct deposit which is instant.

^^^ that can take up to 9 days depending on your bank. If it's not a Nationaly known bank they take a little longer sometimes.

Paying with bank cards/Debit cards takes 5-7 days longer vs a credit card.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

not sure what happened with this transaction but i know no matter what method i used in paypal, it never takes more than 3-5 days. Most of the time its instant transfer.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to see you going threw this & that your daughter read that,i hope she is old enough to understand..........good luck
Old 03-19-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Resident

$50 I'll make the problem disappear... Deniro, pesci
Old 03-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Question

This is the info I can find from Paypal about the transaction. It does not show when the money was claimed? If you know how to find please let me know????
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Paypal trans.doc (90.0 KB, 140 views)
Old 03-19-2008, 03:19 PM
10-Second Club

From another post it said you are disputing this transaction thru paypal & that your account is locked up. Have you talked with paypal to see if something about the dispute is causing an error or preventing him from sending the money back to you?
Old 03-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Launching!

i just checked my paypal on a transaction i just made, and when the money had been sent and debited out of my account it shows up as 'completed'.
so as far as i know, it appears as the money has been sent out of your account to his.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
10-Second Club

She may have chimed in because he was out of town or away from the internet or PC for a while? Some people work off shore or do shift work or field work & aren't around an office or home computer....just something to consider. Not saying that's his case, but it could be.

I'm supposed to meet up with him to buy a N2O bottle, I'll ask him what's up & get his side of the story as well as encourage him to resolve this.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

1. Its not capslock friday
2. Adding "!"s doesnt make you any more angry or manly, so dont use more than one.
3. Dont put things in huge font, it makes people think there's a sale going on...

Now, be a man and either:
A. go to his house and see him face to face or
B. keep ringing him until he becomes a man and picks up, then you two deal with this like men.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
I dont see a reason for his g/f to be sending u emails seeing as the transaction was between you and him. I dont know the guy but I know I dont need my g/f or wife to speak for me...I'm a grown damn man!
Probably b/c she posted up in the sale thread like she was a separate buyer buying the exhaust for a higher amount after he already sent payment. Seems kinda fishy to me.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Staging Lane

Bump, so everyone will know. Good luck getting the cash back.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
I dont see a reason for his g/f to be sending u emails seeing as the transaction was between you and him. I dont know the guy but I know I dont need my g/f or wife to speak for me...I'm a grown damn man!
OK THAT IS GOOD THAT U ARE A GROWN *** MAN, BUT IN MY DEFENSE. THIS LAME *** DUDE WROTE ME AN EMAIL FIRST TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO BUY THE SAME PART THAT HE WAS TRYING TO BUY OR ALREADY BOUGHT NOT KNOWING THAT IT WAS AN INSIDE JOKE AND THAT LS1GUMMI WAS MY BOYFRIEND. I POSTED THAT I WOULD BUY IT FOR 150$$ AS AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN MY BOYFRIEND AND THIS IS THE 1ST EMAIL FROM NIKSMOOTH

This is the message:

I hope you haven't sent this guy your money yet??
I sent him $110 like I said I would thru paypal and he's claiming he didn't
receive the money!!
He also stated he couldn't sell me the catback because it would cost $65 to
ship!!
You can continue your deal with him I have no problem with that but I think
that's pretty file how's he doing me!!
I sent the money every since 3/1!!

NOW IN REPLY TO THIS FIRST MESSAGE EVER SENT BETWEEN HE AND I, I WROTE HIM THAT MESSAGE THAT HE HAS BEEN POSTING UP ALL OVER LS1...

END OF ALL DISCUSSION....THIS IS NOT MYSPACE SO ARGUING BACK AND FORTH IS SUPER GAY AND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!! YOU CAN TALK ALL THE **** YOU WANT TO ABOUT US ON HERE, BUT WHO CARES. NOT LIKE ANY OF YALL LIVE BY US OR WE ARE GOING TO CRY A RIVER BC YALL DISLIKE US. I DONT HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND TALK ****, 954 -873-2329...THATS MY NUMBER AND MY NAME IS LAURA!!! TALK TO WHOEVER HAS ***** TO GET FROM BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND SETTLE SOMETHING LIKE ADULTS!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Banned

IN MY DEFENSE. THIS LAME *** DUDE WROTE ME AN EMAIL FIRST TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO BUY THE SAME PART THAT HE WAS TRYING TO BUY OR ALREADY BOUGHT NOT KNOWING THAT IT WAS AN INSIDE JOKE AND THAT LS1GUMMI WAS MY BOYFRIEND. I POSTED THAT I WOULD BUY IT FOR 150$$ AS AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN MY BOYFRIEND AND THIS IS THE 1ST EMAIL FROM NIKSMOOTH

This is the message:

I hope you haven't sent this guy your money yet??
I sent him $110 like I said I would thru paypal and he's claiming he didn't
receive the money!!
He also stated he couldn't sell me the catback because it would cost $65 to
ship!!
You can continue your deal with him I have no problem with that but I think
that's pretty file how's he doing me!!
I sent the money every since 3/1!!

NOW IN REPLY TO THIS FIRST MESSAGE EVER SENT BETWEEN HE AND I, I WROTE HIM THAT MESSAGE THAT HE HAS BEEN POSTING UP ALL OVER LS1...

END OF ALL DISCUSSION....THIS IS NOT MYSPACE SO ARGUING BACK AND FORTH IS SUPER GAY AND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!! YOU CAN TALK ALL THE **** YOU WANT TO ABOUT US ON HERE, BUT WHO CARES. NOT LIKE ANY OF YALL LIVE BY US OR WE ARE GOING TO CRY A RIVER BC YALL DISLIKE US. I DONT HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND TALK ****, 954 -873-2329...THATS MY NUMBER AND MY NAME IS LAURA!!! TALK TO WHOEVER HAS ***** TO GET FROM BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND SETTLE SOMETHING LIKE ADULTS!!!

Quick Reply: Scammer Alert!!! MONEY REFUNDED