Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Message From Jonathan Hendrix

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Message From Jonathan Hendrix

Hello all,

Following the recent happenings, it looks like Jonathan wants to make up for all his wrong doings. Here's what he sent me earlier this evening, for those who are looking to contact Jonathan for one or another reason:

also could you post up for me that anyone else needing to get a hold of me do it by this email instead of doing it by my dad, he is so stressed out over this, I can handle everything myself and do not want to involve people that have nothing to do with the my dealings....rest assured I will check my email 3 times a day until this is all cleared up and again, my sincerest apologies for my huge mistake, I am working very hard to return everything I took from any person, god bless,

Jonathan Hendrix

His email is rameaux@yahoo.com
Old 03-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Launching!

sounds decent, id still send emails to both of te addresses however, its a pian for everyon he scammed, so aslong as everyone keeps bugging is father, the refund may come quicker, my .02
Old 03-25-2008, 11:03 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminBird99
sounds decent, id still send emails to both of te addresses however, its a pian for everyon he scammed, so aslong as everyone keeps bugging is father, the refund may come quicker, my .02
Whatever you do, mke sure you do it appropriately...No need in throwing more gas on the fire.....I would still contact the father as well. If it wasn't for him, Jonathan wouldn't be trying to do anything...Also, still file with the appropriate authoritys so the staues of limitations don't run out and you can get a ruling in your favor...As long as the dad is stressed about it, it will put more pressure on the son to do the right thing,,,,The father is probably stressed about his son either going to jail, or getting one hell of a *** kicking for scamming people,,,,,,,One other light just went off in my tiny little brain. The father might be stressed because if the son has been having the money orders sent to the fathers house, the father might be worried that he will be accused of being involved.......just my 02.

Quick Reply: Message From Jonathan Hendrix