Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LS6Nz06 Bad Seller

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down LS6Nz06 Bad Seller

Ok so a month or so ago i bought DMH lowering springs from this guy. He sent them pretty quick and once i got them i opened the box only to find 3 springs. So now i am stuck with 2 rears and one front. He was being pretty helpful at first, and i made a claim with UPS and everything. He has not contacted me for 2 weeks i have PMd him several times and given him my number each time. UPS doesnt wanna deal with me now and he needs to take care of this.
To make this right he can either paypal the money back to me or he can get the other spring shipped to me!!! Moral of the story is beware of buying anything from him!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

did the box have a hole in it? or he just sent 3 springs?
Old 04-10-2008, 04:34 PM

OK, so here is the story on the springs, I am Trents dad and have been calling UPS for the last month trying to get them to find the spring and ship it directly to us. I have been told so many different things that I am not sure whether or not they have found the spring or its just lost for good. Over a month ago, the box of springs came and it was short one spring. There was a gap in the tape on the bottom of the box where the spring must have fallen out of somewhere in transit. Hard to believe that someone with UPS did not notice the spring when it fell out of the box. Trent pmd the seller and I called UPS and they said that they needed to pickup the box to inspect it and see why the spring had fallen out. UPS picked the box up the next day and that was the last time we heard from them. The guy who sold my son the spring has done nothing that I know of to try and resolve this issue. I have kept calling ups and the last time I talked to them, they say they had sent a claim form to the seller and they could not tell me if any thing had been done one way or another. Their contract is with the shipper and not with my son, so they will not give us any info on what has been done or not done. I am pretty sure that this guy does not seem to care one way or the other and seems like he just hopes we will take the 3 springs and go away. What the hell good is 3 springs????????? Trent has given this guy his phone number a few times and he has not bothered to call Trent and let him know what he is doing about fixing this problem. We were just hoping to get the missing spring, but if this guy cant even call to let Trent know that he is working on getting a claim filed with UPS, I dont have any confidence that he is going to go to any trouble to even file a claim. As I said, he has already been paid and now is probably going to get paid again by ups if he goes to the trouble of filing the claim. The guy has only pmd my son a few times and each time acts like he does not know what to do. In one phone call to ups I found out what we needed to do and what he needed to do. I feel that if there is not some way to put additional pressure on this guy to do the right thing he will just keep flaking and hope that we go away. I would appreciate any help from you all at LS1 tech with getting this guy to at least call me or my son soon. I guess we are going to have to go to pay pal or Trent said something about the moderator on LS1 tech. I am not sure why the guy wont just call one of us and get this handled. Thanks for letting me vent.............Greg 415-760-3053
Old 04-10-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Resident

Default file this complaint

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/661540-rules-using-classifieds-forums-how-keep-getting-ripped-off.html and don't wait on pay pal eitherfile with them now !!!!!!!

Last edited by billyb; 04-10-2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add
Old 04-13-2008, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just saw this.

WOW is all I can say. I have all of the PM's and responded to all within a day or so except 1 that was a few weeks ago. And all his PM said was. "So have you found anything out yet?". Im a bad seller because I sent out 4 springs and UPS lost 1? Yep, not my fault. This really makes me not want to help you at all. I dont appreciate this at all. I have been very nice in all of my posts, its not my fault, dont blame me. You told me they found the spring, so I didnt do anything. They you say, they didnt find it and its my fault now. I told you friday I would call them on monday AGAIN. I already talked to them and filled out a lost package form, but didnt send it because you told me they found the spring. Why cant you fill out a lost package form again? Anyways, thanks for this post. Really makes me want to not help at all anymore. I havent ignored you, but if thats what you think then thats fine. BTW, I paid for shipping and sent it out the morning after he paypal'd me. Pretty bad seller I am though.

I have PM'd him back quickly on every PM throughout this deal except the last one in which you asked if I had called UPS yet. Only pm'd a few times? I have over 9 PM's back to him. I already talked to your son friday, and told him I will call UPS AGAIN this coming monday. I called and got the form from UPS and already filled it out, then got a PM saying they found the spring. Why would I send in the form when it was found? I never got a PM saying they didnt find it, just one saying did you call UPS yet. As I said, I will call them AGAIN monday to see what the deal is. I dont understand the need for this post or the other one in my turbo build thread. I am not trying to screw you guys or pocket the money from UPS, I dont want it. I also dont understand why I have to do all of this through UPS, I should be out of it at this point. But, I guess I will do your guys' job and get your money back for you.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Teching In

UPS will only deal with the shipper. Your responsible until the package has been delivered. Not the buyer's fault, but UPS policy.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well he says he is handing it now so i hope this gets straightened out. Sorry for making this post but 2 weeks with out a PM returned got me worried i am sure you would understand. And as far as you being out of it at this point is not all true UPS will only deal with the person who has paid them (YOU) therefor i can not deal with them. By all means you could back out but i figured out of common courtesy you could help me out that is all.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:19 PM
11 Second Club

I dont see why this thread exists. If you think a spring might have fallen out of the box then why is this guy suddenly a scammer? I personally know John as well as pretty much everyone else in the K.C. car community. He works for the police department, he sent the package from his work. He had all four springs for sale on all the local boards for a while untill you bought them. I see no reason why John would only ship your 3 springs when he is the most honest stand up car guy I know. UPS needs to get this figured out and with the help of both of you things will get worked out.

Quick Reply: LS6Nz06 Bad Seller