Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jantzer98SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 11:14 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have had a lot of issues as of here lately though. you cannot deny that. And if your medical condition is so bad you just can't get stuff out when its sold & already promised to be shipped, maybe you should stop listing stuff for sale until your back to 100% health & can finish your transaction in a timely manner.

That would be the adult thing to do.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
You have had a lot of issues as of here lately though. you cannot deny that. And if your medical condition is so bad you just can't get stuff out when its sold & already promised to be shipped, maybe you should stop listing stuff for sale until your back to 100% health & can finish your transaction in a timely manner.

That would be the adult thing to do.

I haven't had a lot of issues here lately. Name them.

My medical condition is such that I can work 10 hours one day and not get out of bed others. I don't know when it will happen. I can just work around it the best I can. Your pretty much telling me the right thing to do is hang it up and quit living, I don't think so.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
That's cool. Just tells me you can talk a lot of crap but don't have a leg to stand on.

And I don't give a rats *** what you think.

know what jantzer done talking to you.we know weve both on here since 01 and notice you since you were porting tb back then.you started slacking shipping tb to people.that made me changed my mind and bought a used ported tb from another member instead in fact from jason 99ta from TR.ever since you went down hill.do what Big Mike said. make it right on this deal.

oh bout your comment I dont have a leg to stand on.Why dont you take a little vacation to the island and Ill show you I have two legs to stand on.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 35th SS
know what jantzer done talking to you.we know weve both on here since 01 and notice you since you were porting tb back then.you started slacking shipping tb to people.that made me changed my mind and bought a used ported tb from another member instead in fact from jason 99ta from TR.ever since you went down hill.do what Big Mike said. make it right on this deal.

oh bout your comment I dont have a leg to stand on.Why dont you take a little vacation to the island and Ill show you I have two legs to stand on.
Oh so now your getting all puffy. lol You're a real character. You can bash me and when I call you out, you blow up like your the big man. lol take it elsewhere I don't care.

This deal was made right a long time ago. I'm just having a little fun with you guys that like to bash away.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:13 PM
TECH Addict

just get your life straighten out before you start selling parts and make poeple wait for awhile and then make a bunch of excuse thats all.Im sure the mods are keeping an eye on you in here.make it right das all.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned

well i bought a ported tb from him about a month ago . The tb is real nice but i went threw alot of **** to get it lets just say it took over a month to finally get it shipped. But i will say the tb came in perfect and he threw in the sensors for free.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how long does it take to put something in a box and take it to the post office/ups/fed ex/ect?

I mean really?

A month to ship a tb? Thats ******* ridiculous. I would have left negative feedback even it if came in gold plated. I ordered computer parts from dell to a ship in the middle of the ******* persian gulf and I got it in less than a month. LOL
Old 05-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Teching In

it dont take a month to ship a car out here. much less a hood, or a tb? c'mon..
Old 05-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Banned

That TB was a different deal. I never claimed it would be out right away. I said I was not setup to powdercoat. I had to have it done by someone else. It did take longer than it should have. I sincerely appologized and did what I could to make it right. Lets make one thing clear, I never indicated it would ship out right away. LOL seems there a lot of people that like to pike up and take after someone. One thing about it, on the boards your guilty until proven innocent.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Or maybe you would take names instead of money so that people could pay you when the product it ready to be shipped.

Lets face it. People are already skeptical about buying from some joe shmoe off a forum anyway and when people here excuse after excuse the first thought is that they are getting ripped off.

Its up to the seller to go the extra step to make the buyer feel more comfortable about buying something. Not to put up with what seems to be excuses.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:18 AM
Banned

I offered to give his money back. He wanted the TB. You guys just pike off like you know the situation.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:42 AM
12 Second Club

I haven't had a lot of issues here lately. Name them.

My medical condition is such that I can work 10 hours one day and not get out of bed others. I don't know when it will happen. I can just work around it the best I can. Your pretty much telling me the right thing to do is hang it up and quit living, I don't think so.
LOL, how many threads involving you have been started in this negative section over the past few months?? I don't need to prove anything sir, the threads already exist. You need to start being a responsible adult & stop selling **** you can't ship out on time. PERIOD.

Out of all my transactions I haven't had a single issue. You know why? Because I'm ready to ship my itmes out the exact day they sell or first thing in the morning the next day. Thats how adults do business. Not jerkin people around blaming it on health issues & then a month or 2 later offering a refund after a thread is started.

I guess if you feel like doin business in a adult fashon & waiting for your health to come around so you can finish your transactions in a timely fashon is "giving up on life", then maybe you should just go ahead & not list stuff for sale at all anymore.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:23 PM
TECH Veteran

LOL, how many threads involving you have been started in this negative section over the past few months?? I don't need to prove anything sir, the threads already exist. You need to start being a responsible adult & stop selling **** you can't ship out on time. PERIOD.

Out of all my transactions I haven't had a single issue. You know why? Because I'm ready to ship my itmes out the exact day they sell or first thing in the morning the next day. Thats how adults do business. Not jerkin people around blaming it on health issues & then a month or 2 later offering a refund after a thread is started.

I guess if you feel like doin business in a adult fashon & waiting for your health to come around so you can finish your transactions in a timely fashon is "giving up on life", then maybe you should just go ahead & not list stuff for sale at all anymore.
And yet there is little for negative trader point feedback for this seller. One post here with a link to the point system will allow others to know there will probably be a wait time on shipping.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GEARHED
And yet there is little for negative trader point feedback for this seller. One post here with a link to the point system will allow others to know there will probably be a wait time on shipping.
Or maybe contrary to what you think most people leave positive feedback because they indeed had a good experience. Watch my trader rating climb higher and higher.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:07 AM
TECH Veteran

If you could only see my pm box from other members where your name comes up and never hits open forum.
A thread search under your name that any member can do shows an interesting pattern and it doesn't add up to what you claim.

Now that you've made mention of how high it will climb you should be applying for sponsorship as it means you are selling under a non-sponsor status.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:26 AM
12 Second Club

Or maybe contrary to what you think most people leave positive feedback because they indeed had a good experience. Watch my trader rating climb higher and higher.
Well those must be the members that catch you on the day you actually feel like shipping stuff out then huh??

Bottom line is if you cannot do business in a timely manner, it shouldnt be done at all. Period.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Banned

Well those must be the members that catch you on the day you actually feel like shipping stuff out then huh??

Bottom line is if you cannot do business in a timely manner, it shouldnt be done at all. Period.
Actually many of the positive feedback that I get are from helping people out with parts etc or giving excellent deals. Again contrary to what you critics believe is that I try to help as many people out as I can.

GEARHEAD.... Why don't you show me in the rules since you don't seem to know them, that I have to be a sponser to buy/sell used parts or send people my left-overs. You can continue to slander me on the forum and through pm's to people, I don't care. You're like a moderator gone bad to me. I don't think in the moderator hand guide it tells you to harrass members.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:54 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
any word?

looks like no hood yet from this buyer until now jantzer.lets here your excuse/reasons this time.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 35th SS
looks like no hood yet from this buyer until now jantzer.lets here your excuse/reasons this time.
11 days on the boat smart ***.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Jantzer jerked me around for a couple of months on some heads that he was supposed to port & ship to me. Came up with more BS excuses than anyone could think of. He FINALLY made it right & just sent me my money back but it was a HUGE hassle. I didn't post anything negative because I did get my money back & I kinda felt bad for him since he said he was having health issues. Bottom line is, Scott, you have HORRIBLE communication in situations like this & if you're not in the position to do something then don't say that you will do it. I haven't posted anything negative until now. I just keep seeing these threads pop up. Maybe I should have given you some negative trader feedback.

Quick Reply: Jantzer98SS