Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Thought he was a good guy..Blue 98 Ram Air

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 08:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Thought he was a good guy..Blue 98 Ram Air

He had an awesome trader feeback/score but I guess even that doesn't mean anything these days. I purchased F-body manifolds from the guy back on April 15th, 2008 and as of today June 20th, still nothing. He's not answering PM's, hasn't been on the site since May 9th and has made no action to get in contact with me nor refund my money. I paid promptly for $55 shipped and stayed in contact with him the whole time. Finally today I said enough was enough.

Unfortunately PayPal can't do anything because it's past the 45 day mark, so please learn from me. DON'T WAIT! Get in touch with PayPal as soon as you think something is fishy. So, I'm out $55 unless miraculously he sees this and comes back to life, which I doubt.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:15 PM
TECH Resident

Info:
Blue 98 Ram Air
haileysmyangel07@yahoo.com
Jeff Janes
Plano TX

AIM name is onephatprix
Old 06-21-2008, 01:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

did he give you any tracking info,i recently sold something to a guy and believe it or not ups lost my package(large tv box) which he will get his money back i got insurance on it.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Launching!

I got jipped by him too. I know this thread is a little old but I stumbled upon it and opened old wounds. I bought a computer from him for $325 and he delivered it to my business. I was too busy to plug it up and stuff but assumed too for his positive rating. The computer was password locked and he promised me to get the password from the office that was closing down. No reply, no return call. I should have taken the time to hook it up, at least I get to meet the ***** in person and should be able to remember that face in a crowd if another time we pass each other.
210 802 9767 was the last number I have on him.