Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP Loudmouth II or Powerflo

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP Loudmouth II or Powerflo

I am looking for an exhaust for my 05 silverado with the 5.3l i was going to get a 14'' magnaflow muffler, but now i am leaning toward the slp loudmouth II or the slp powerflo. The only thing i don't want is the drone while going down the highway.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes,that will be too loud.I would go with the Magnaflow it has a nicer sounding tone.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you think the powerflo is louder than the magnaflow it will be with the stock headers and cats and with a turndown right on the muffler
Old 11-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 05ccsilverado
you think the powerflo is louder than the magnaflow it will be with the stock headers and cats and with a turndown right on the muffler
The powerflo is not loud. I got it with lt's & ory and it's not that loud. if you have stock manifols and cats, it will be as mellow as the magnaflow, just deeper. I am going to get a vid. of my car as soon as it drys up. (still raining) and I'll let you guys here it. imho. a loudmouth 2 will not be that loud on your car with stock manifolds either. A whole lot of peeps on here think you should run what they have, but the truth is, run what you like, and I'm speaking from experience, I have had 2 borla's, magnaflow, lm1, flowmaster, and now have the powerflo, and I like it. go to ls1 sounds and youtube to get a general idea of what they sound like, also go to slponline.com and listen to there videos. Hope this helps. Brian
Old 11-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Launching!

my bad, I just seen you were putting it on a truck. Oh well, it still should'nt be that much difference.

Quick Reply: SLP Loudmouth II or Powerflo