Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beat My Traffic Violation

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superchannelkev
while back got pulled over for wreckless lane changes and following too closely.... cop looked at my car told me to drive safe and have a good night. congrats by the way
Well the cop wasnt so nice to me. Hope the judge will be a little nicer!!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Omg!!!

Alright, I have one that beats all (I think...). Starting off.. My dad had a suburban that was stolen from the front of our house with the car cover still on it... WHILE MY MOM WAS HOME!!! So in replacement he bought a 1979 Full Size Chevy Van... Now this van... being two tone brown and totally Mexico material [non racial meaning...] wasnt much to look at. So we first painted it fire engine red. That gave it the ambulance look and it attracted a lot of lookers. Then we did the cam HUGE cam in a SBC 400. Put a 3" flowmaster all the way back, redid the system... to say the least the van got pimp. Then we put "shreeding" flames on the side.. which looks SOO bad ***. I was 16 and had a girlfriend that lived in Westminster and I live in Southern Orange County, CA. It was about a 40 min drive back to my house. I was goin up there to party so we get there, I have probably... 11 shots of 151 by 9 pm. I'm doing pretty well to say the least. Throughout the night I keep drinkin beers and some other ranomd things and around 11:30-12:00 a kid needed a ride home and noone else had a car. I said I did but of course I wasn't about to let anyone else drive my dad lil pimp ride. So me and 5 other teens [All 16 and under] jump into the van and we start driving home. We hit a stop light on a main street [I don't know the area for s***] To my right pulls up a Blue-ish Civic SI and to my left pulls up a 98 AWD eclipse gsx. Light turns green I slam that shiz. I pulled 5 car lengths within about 400 feet then let off. The kid I'm taking home tells me to turn to the right at this signal, so I do. RIGHT after I turn the signal, I see the dreaded Blue n Red's. I'm 16, Drunker than Drunk, with 5 other minors, Drunker than Drunk in my car, I was racing, speeding, exhibition of speed-- the whole nine yards. I pull over, and take the keys out of the ignition, place em on the dash, and put my hands on the steering wheel. Two cops come up, one on the left and one on the right, my gf was in the front seat. The cops comes to the window and the first thing he said is "Get your hands off the ****** steering wheel, we're not in LA." [Shocking.. but true?] "Saw your lil escapade back there.. this thing runs pretty good for what it is." "You know it has pull me over written ALL over the side of it..." I reply "Yeah, my dad works for a Paint Shop so he did all the work himself" He goes "Have you been drinking tonight?" I replied "No Sir, if I drink I stay at the party." "How old are you?" He asked. "16 Sir." "Well, then you don't drink.." "Sir, I'm being honest with you, if I drink I STAY at the party." He replies "Okay... well, just take it easy around here, I hope I don't find you doin any of that again, have a good night."

Alright... I RRRRRREEEEEKEEEEEED of alcohol, he had to know I was drunk, I had a couple drinks right before I left... How lucky is that? Anyone beat that much luck? heh. [I was 16, I know, it was stupid plz don't yell at me ]

-Garrett
Newly puchased 99 SS- Lid-3" Cat-Back Magnaflow. [Next mod Iforged 3pc. Aero's.]
Old 01-19-2004, 02:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wtb98SS
Alright, I have one that beats all (I think...). Starting off.. My dad had a suburban that was stolen from the front of our house with the car cover still on it... WHILE MY MOM WAS HOME!!! So in replacement he bought a 1979 Full Size Chevy Van... Now this van... being two tone brown and totally Mexico material [non racial meaning...] wasnt much to look at. So we first painted it fire engine red. That gave it the ambulance look and it attracted a lot of lookers. Then we did the cam HUGE cam in a SBC 400. Put a 3" flowmaster all the way back, redid the system... to say the least the van got pimp. Then we put "shreeding" flames on the side.. which looks SOO bad ***. I was 16 and had a girlfriend that lived in Westminster and I live in Southern Orange County, CA. It was about a 40 min drive back to my house. I was goin up there to party so we get there, I have probably... 11 shots of 151 by 9 pm. I'm doing pretty well to say the least. Throughout the night I keep drinkin beers and some other ranomd things and around 11:30-12:00 a kid needed a ride home and noone else had a car. I said I did but of course I wasn't about to let anyone else drive my dad lil pimp ride. So me and 5 other teens [All 16 and under] jump into the van and we start driving home. We hit a stop light on a main street [I don't know the area for s***] To my right pulls up a Blue-ish Civic SI and to my left pulls up a 98 AWD eclipse gsx. Light turns green I slam that shiz. I pulled 5 car lengths within about 400 feet then let off. The kid I'm taking home tells me to turn to the right at this signal, so I do. RIGHT after I turn the signal, I see the dreaded Blue n Red's. I'm 16, Drunker than Drunk, with 5 other minors, Drunker than Drunk in my car, I was racing, speeding, exhibition of speed-- the whole nine yards. I pull over, and take the keys out of the ignition, place em on the dash, and put my hands on the steering wheel. Two cops come up, one on the left and one on the right, my gf was in the front seat. The cops comes to the window and the first thing he said is "Get your hands off the ****** steering wheel, we're not in LA." [Shocking.. but true?] "Saw your lil escapade back there.. this thing runs pretty good for what it is." "You know it has pull me over written ALL over the side of it..." I reply "Yeah, my dad works for a Paint Shop so he did all the work himself" He goes "Have you been drinking tonight?" I replied "No Sir, if I drink I stay at the party." "How old are you?" He asked. "16 Sir." "Well, then you don't drink.." "Sir, I'm being honest with you, if I drink I STAY at the party." He replies "Okay... well, just take it easy around here, I hope I don't find you doin any of that again, have a good night."

Alright... I RRRRRREEEEEKEEEEEED of alcohol, he had to know I was drunk, I had a couple drinks right before I left... How lucky is that? Anyone beat that much luck? heh. [I was 16, I know, it was stupid plz don't yell at me ]

-Garrett
Newly puchased 99 SS- Lid-3" Cat-Back Magnaflow. [Next mod Iforged 3pc. Aero's.]
That's just an insane amount of luck, right htere...
Old 01-19-2004, 03:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DarkblueTA
NJ doesn't just let people go especially after that. You got off, damn your lucky and THANK GOD I never got pulled over by those bastards.
Damn right about f'ing gay Jersey being f'ing gay about tickets...

I got a ticket for doing 81 in a 50 at around 2AM on Rt. 23 (for the locals), it was a 4-lane section in the woods, no cars around for miles. The cop wrote me a ticket, it would have been 5 points and 220 dollars in NJ. I went in with a lawyer, and he got it knocked down to a whopping 4 points, full fine, and I had to take a defensive driving class by court order (took it Jan 10th) and I have to go in with a trauma unit for a drunk driving program He said at the rate of speed I was traveling, I could have killed somebody else on the road Yeah, I would have killed one of the many drivers on the road at 2AM on a deserted section of 23. He also wanted to take my license for 30 days, but my lawyer talked the prosecutor down to letting me take 2 classes instead of losing my license.

New Jersey sucks.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Dzk
Teching In

Ok, first things first. Mine or should I say Myself and a Friend's was really stupid oh and due to insurance reasons this took place in a civic( i know it's rice, but I'm checkin into gettin another LS1 tommorow). A bunch of us went to a club and I ended up getting **** faced, but I had the smarts to get a friend who wasn't drinkin to drive me and my car home. So as we go up a on-ramp one of his buddies blows past us in a horrible total rice car, so I told my friend to put the guy in his place. Well off we go, chase the other guy down and walk right on by, and it's about this time a look at the speedo and we're doin somewhere between 215 and 220 km/h. So I'm thinking holy **** a civic will break 200 km/h??? and about then we brake to go onto an onramp to the main freeway through the city and I look back and what did I see? That's right good ol' officer barbrady. So I'm like dude we so screwed there's a cop behind us, my buddy goes noway man that's mike, I'm like no....behind mike. Well my friend checks the rearview and low and behold there's the cop, so as we get onto the freeway we do the speed limit and not a fraction more, white as ghosts. But good old, wanna race mike floors it and the chase was on, didn't last long thankfully he pulled over.....we thought maybe, just maybe we could sneak by.......nope two cops in the car, so we pull over too. The cop walks up to the window and asks the usuall " do you know how fast you were going?" well I firmly believe in the thou shalt not rat yourself out commandment(yeah my religion has some minor mods) so we both shrug and go we were watching the road, to which the cop replys " I was doing 160 for over 3 miles and you guys were only getting farther away, so I estimate you at 180+( We live in Calgary, Canada and most marked cop cars don't have radar only hand held lazer if they're on tax collection duty)" so he gets the insurance and goes back to his car. Now we think we are sunk, car impounded, buddy's license suspended the whole court thing.....but no, cop comes back and says" You guys need to slow down, I was young once to and did the same thing but I don't want to have to tell your folks when you crash and die, so keep it reasonable." We gotta outta there without even a warning and the other car got a ticket for failure to produce current insurance. Anyways I know there's gonna be like a million people who call BS, I mean I would, but between the two cars there was five witnesses. Oh and this was at like 3:30 am there wasn't another car around us during the whole episode, sorry for how long this is....but the story had to be told in it's entirety.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Launching!

it is definitely nice to have a cop that likes your car... my father has had several that are like 'pop the hood, I wanna see what you are playing with'

Quick Reply: Beat My Traffic Violation