Sponsored by:

i am so sad

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004 | 09:03 PM
On The Tree

Sorry to hear about that man, that sucks
Old 01-26-2004 | 09:20 PM
On The Tree

I just got mine out of a 7 week stay at the body shop. F150 tried to destroy my ***, I'm grateful I wasn't in some rice trash. But I know how you feel, I was hoping they would total mine because I had GAP insurance. But 13,000 dollars later and I got her back. And the good thing is no one got hurt. And don't take this unfortunate circumstance out on your girl, just go roll her vehicle!
Old 01-26-2004 | 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to hear it man, hope your girlfriend is ok.

as far as females driving....for the most part they drive as well as we do IMO, the only thing is most of them get a LITTLE freaked out when they go to breath on the gas pedal of a powerful car....im not sexist, just MOST aren't used to it and frankly we males tend to be idiots.....we love speed where as sane people are freaked out by it. personally my ex gf scared the crap out of herself when she went to change lanes in my car, stepped on the gas the amount she would in her Rav 4 and shot ahead about 4 car lengths.... ....after that tho she loved driving it.....
Old 01-27-2004 | 06:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

DBZ - She was a step ahead of most drivers on the street (male or female) that she knew to accelerate to change lanes, and not hit the brakes...

Sorry about the car.
Old 01-27-2004 | 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rschumacherfan1
DBZ - She was a step ahead of most drivers on the street (male or female) that she knew to accelerate to change lanes, and not hit the brakes...

Sorry about the car.

lol i know...
Old 01-27-2004 | 08:58 PM
Teching In

My wife drove half way down the block after about a 5 second burn out, and now swears she will never touch my...and I quote..."scary f%(king car" again. Maybe I was saved the same fate?!