New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about SLP

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004 | 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

hes kinda right slp is not the best at all i think they make good products that are ok but for what they charge and what they calim their products need to peform a good deal better
Old 01-29-2004 | 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

You know what, I don't even think that there is a best sponsor/manufacturer out there! Everyone pritty makes good products out there, but I think what some of these people are saying is some of you guys need to watch what you say about SLP or any other manufacturers out there. SLP for sure, they helped make the SS and Firehawk, these are the best dam cars I've ever seen!!! To be honest with you, I tell everyone this, I'm just glad to have one of these cars!!!! I've had a 98 Z28 in the past, now I have 02 WS.6. I just think that some of you guys should not be fighting about manufacturers in this site. It is a free country though, I still respect everyone's opinion. As I say again, I just don't think this is worth arguing about, specially when we all have the same cars/GM/F-body
Old 01-29-2004 | 04:32 PM
Launching!

Wink

why don't try ebay for some of the stuff that your looking for. I got a great deal on ebay for a slp lid and a slp y pipe. I also saw a flowmaster exhaust system for the ls1 F-body for a vrey good price. just make sure that what ever you get is in good conditions.
Old 01-29-2004 | 04:37 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Originally Posted by Feng (peter) Zhao
why don't try ebay for some of the stuff that your looking for. I got a great deal on ebay for a slp lid and a slp y pipe. I also saw a flowmaster exhaust system for the ls1 F-body for a vrey good price. just make sure that what ever you get is in good conditions.
That Flowmaster was probably cheap because it's junk. If you're in the market for an exhaust, PLEASE look elsewhere
Old 02-11-2004 | 07:38 PM
12 Second Club

SLP LOUDMOUTH is great i love it!!!...jsut dont buy it if your gonna get Headers....it starts to get unbarably loud and yeah a bit raspy....the FLOW PAC did me a hella lot good from what was stockl....for me atleast....mah car is a bit of a freak.....errything runs higher then many state.....but hey thats mah take on SLP i think its great
.....however if you want like what is the BEST.......especially exhaust wise....i heard...GMMG exhaust....FLP LT kit and ORP is the BEST sounding set up...
Old 02-11-2004 | 09:35 PM
Launching!

well its too late for the debate anymore... I got the SLP stuff today...will be put in tommrorow after I get out of work!!