New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much do LS6 Intakes run

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 03:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i have got alot of great deals off Craigslist, i bought my TRans Am off CL, but w met up with a very unique guy in south Missisipi about a year ago, he took us thru some weird stuff, to get theses rims, he had a huge cattle gate out front and we walked down trails to get to the rim location, as we walked thru woods with tons of interesting cars and campsite, he did not Kill us but at first i was wondering, at one point he told us he said you are going to die when we get to the end of the trail, well we got to the end of the trail and he had a duelly s10 maybe a 83 or so he was like i knew you were going to die when you saw this rare treasure , yes sir very interesting guy
Old 12-19-2010, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSUShocker
I thought my throttle body will work with this intake?
it will. the guy just included it. i turned around and sold it for $75
Old 12-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

you should be able to get one on here for $250 just keep looking in the adds
Old 12-19-2010, 05:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$300-350 is a good price anything lower is just luck there good manifolds mine came on my car already lol so i didnt have to spend $300-350 on one
Old 12-19-2010, 05:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSkull
But I also always meet people in a well lit parking area on a main street when selling ****. It's big and open, but everything is seen clearly by everyone else so no one has to be worried. There's a LOT of good deals on craigslist especially from people that often don't know about other routes to go about selling stuff.
Same, I always pick a well lit and busy parking lot unless I'm bringing someone with. Lots of shady ***** out there.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SSkull
This for sure man. Few months back, I went to go see a black SS camaro for sale and after the guy swore up and down it was a real SS and me telling him I wasn't going to buy it if it wasn't a real SS, I get there and see it's a fake. Crappy hood, spoiler, rubber from burnouts all over the car, **** doesn't match all over the car.. But the kicker was the fact that he wouldn't bring the car out of the apartments parking structure and kept texting me to come on it. I walk in, and 2 black dudes that were sitting out front start walking behind me as I get to the guy. Car is parked in a corner hidden out of view, I tell the guy hold on one second. And call my friends that were sitting in my car. As soon as my 5 friends come walking up, the guy starts acting like I'm bothering him trying to buy his car and his friends just walk off all of a sudden.

****** was obviously going to try something.

Always take a buddy, when selling or buying, I always have a friend go with me to pass the time anyways. This was only one time out of at least 50 transactions I've done through craigslist. But I also always meet people in a well lit parking area on a main street when selling ****. It's big and open, but everything is seen clearly by everyone else so no one has to be worried. There's a LOT of good deals on craigslist especially from people that often don't know about other routes to go about selling stuff.

Ive done alot of craigslist trading and driving half way to meet people and all that crap, i always take my glock 26 with some +P+ hollowpoints loaded in the clip. Never know who you can trust, especially when they know you are gonna have a stack of $100's in your pocket.