Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pcv question

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pcv question

so im sure alot of you have had your pcv hose rotten away or possibly broke and didnt wanna spend 120$ for a whole new hose from the dealership and made your own after market pcv gromet. well i seen a thread on here which said to actually use the pcv1009 which is the fixed orfice pcv valve with the .100 hole and hollow inside instead of the spring pcv valve anybody against this or? Im fairly new and would like some input on the topic from the pros
Old 01-04-2011, 04:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes it is the newer model and can help with with intake related oil consumption. If the hose is rotted 3/8" fuel line works...
Old 01-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
Yes it is the newer model and can help with with intake related oil consumption. If the hose is rotted 3/8" fuel line works...
mk well i also thought that was the reasoning for my m6 light modded 40k miles 02 ws6 for getting horrible gas mileage i literally get 200 to a full tank feathering it shifting at 2krpm all the time with a m6..... ive also replaced my plugs fuel filter cleaned my maf and seafoamed my injectors... guess last thing to do is wires

Quick Reply: Pcv question