TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

buddy what do you want...congrats on beating a STOCK f-body
Old 02-25-2004, 05:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 281cu2v
SunsetZ28,

My comment about the Camaro not being produced any longer really had to do with the fact that if they're such great cars, why isn't GM making them any longer. Hell, that doesn't mean that they aren't bad *** rides. I guess that I just find some irony in the fact that companies like SLP are now shifting towards parts for Mustangs. Again, I still get chills when I see a Camaro or T/A. They look, sound AND run like an old school muscle car should. Anyway, props for stating that you've driven Mustangs in the past and, presumably, enjoyed the experience. This forum is great!
No worries man. Mustangs are cool. I definately enjoyed driving my dad's cars. They are very fun to drive. But I just like Camaro's. I like the LS1, the power, the torque, the t-tops, the heritage, and everything else about them. Except for mullets.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:41 PM
TECH Junkie

http://www.hotrod.com/projectbuild/113_0312_pax/

read that stang owners. even a DAMN Novi1000 couldnt help your old 4.6 GT ***'s. I have great RESPECT for Newer Cobra's and Lightnings. But 2002BLGT thats the numbers your weakass motor gonna put down and sad thing is U spent what 3k to 4k just for the SC!! I spent only 1K for cam install,intake install and a dyno tune. and I got 378rwhp and thats thru plate Borla and no cutouts(which is next) **** like u stangers give other Respectful stangers a bad name, U guys dont know what the hell Ur talkin about when it comes to performance.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Trolls turning on each other.....
Old 02-25-2004, 05:50 PM
Rainbows are pretty

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
http://www.hotrod.com/projectbuild/113_0312_pax/

read that stang owners. even a DAMN Novi1000 couldnt help your old 4.6 GT ***'s. I have great RESPECT for Newer Cobra's and Lightnings. But 2002BLGT thats the numbers your weakass motor gonna put down and sad thing is U spent what 3k to 4k just for the SC!! I spent only 1K for cam install,intake install and a dyno tune. and I got 378rwhp and thats thru plate Borla and no cutouts(which is next) **** like u stangers give other Respectful stangers a bad name, U guys dont know what the hell Ur talkin about when it comes to performance.

what you gonna say after i get mine tuned and its putting out about 375rwhp and my car is definitely 200 lbs lighter than you and im sure my torque numbers will be alot greater than yours sucker
Old 02-25-2004, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

So you supercharge your car and get 375hp??? We throw in a cam and headers and make more then that, if we felt like supercharging it bring on 450+ rwhp, Why don't you race some LS1's then post about you losing, thanks.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:56 PM
Rainbows are pretty

And you have respect for newer cobras and lightnings because you know what the deal is , you would get your A$$ handed to you , thats what pisses me off is you guys wont pull up beside a cobra even if its stock because you know what the deal is , but you wanna jump all over us GT owners because you know our **** came 260 at the flywheel , so thats why you have us Gt owners spending money on blowers because yall dont wanna compare apples to apples . so all i can say , NIKKA jump on dez nuts if you think you gonna run with me after i get my shizzit tuned monday LOL
Old 02-25-2004, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Holy Jeeeebus this is lame. He even broke out the "I have less cubes and less hp..." and the infamous "no 2003+ Camaros..." bs. I had a Procharged 97 GT that my n/a Z28 would rape. I have timeslips and a dyno sheet that I'll post.

By the way....with a tune, my stock, n/a car with only a lid, headers, and no cats will have almost as much rwhp as your blown car. Sad, isnt it?

PS. This slow, heavy boat ran a 12.60@113.6 with a 2.04 60'...
Attached Thumbnails Factory LS6 Fbody?-tjdyno.jpg  
Old 02-25-2004, 06:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeez, you Mustang fools sure talk a lot. I hope your running 7s to take on some of the 8 and 9 second F-Bodies on this board
Old 02-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Rainbows are pretty

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
So you supercharge your car and get 375hp??? We throw in a cam and headers and make more then that, if we felt like supercharging it bring on 450+ rwhp, Why don't you race some LS1's then post about you losing, thanks.

whats your car making ?? I have yet to see one dam dyno sheet on this whole thread , just a bunch of talk , wheres your timeslip ??? huh , oh thats right you dont have one . or you lost it , or you made it up , 450+ . a cobra with a catback and pulley will blow that out the water and dont even have to have headers and midpipe for that , compare apples to apples big boys if you think you can , bottom line is ford snuffed yall out with the cobra and yall cant take the heat of a little 281 with boost
Old 02-25-2004, 06:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
And you have respect for newer cobras and lightnings because you know what the deal is , you would get your A$$ handed to you , thats what pisses me off is you guys wont pull up beside a cobra even if its stock because you know what the deal is , but you wanna jump all over us GT owners because you know our **** came 260 at the flywheel.
Please... I'll run an '03 Cobra or Lightning, no problem. Even if I lost to one (and I don't lose to stock Cobras or Lightnings) no skin off my back... I'll run just about anyone who's willing to run, except for some obviously slow Civics and the like because they're not worth the gas.

Hell, I'll run a Viper... doesn't bother me that I'd get waxed. Run what you brung. Just don't **** and moan with excuses when YOU get smacked around... you know, like "I'm not tuned" or "I missed a shift" or blah blah blah.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

whats your car making ?? I have yet to see one dam dyno sheet on this whole thread , just a bunch of talk , wheres your timeslip ???
Hey Fagotron...I posted one.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Rainbows are pretty

ill run what i brung too , but i just wish you guys had some bizzalls and quit jumping on every stock Gt you see , you might as well pull up beside a civic , i just cant wait to see yall face when you try that **** with me again , LOL , its going to be funny waving bye bye out the window LOL
Old 02-25-2004, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

he just sounds like a stang ower that got owned...............
Old 02-25-2004, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

I bet most of us dont even waste our gas on 'stock' GT's...much less modded ones. :::yawn:::
Old 02-25-2004, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

oh yeah.......if i'm not misstaking...the 5.0 mustangs had a 4 in bore......just like the chevy 350
Old 02-25-2004, 06:11 PM
TECH Veteran

whats your car making ?? I have yet to see one dam dyno sheet on this whole thread , just a bunch of talk , wheres your timeslip ??? huh , oh thats right you dont have one . or you lost it , or you made it up , 450+ . a cobra with a catback and pulley will blow that out the water and dont even have to have headers and midpipe for that , compare apples to apples big boys if you think you can , bottom line is ford snuffed yall out with the cobra and yall cant take the heat of a little 281 with boost
Since you keep bringing it up, where's YOUR timeslip? Where's YOUR dyno numbers? Oh wait, you have an excuse... "I'll have mine on Tuesday, blah blah blah" How about one of your past time slips, or past dyno sheets? I'm guessing you don't have any... because you're a magazine racer, talking in "should'ves and could'ves" rather than showing your own hard evidence all the while asking everyone else for theirs.

Tell you what... put up, or shut up. Plain and simple. Don't ask others to post something you are not willing or able to post yourself. I don't want to see another crappy *** "yall jus' hatin'" post from your ghettified "yalls we's jus' representin' da 281s on da flip side down low, yo" *** until you post your own stuff.

And try using at least some proper English so you don't look like an uneducated fool. It ain't that hard, "yall".
Old 02-25-2004, 06:13 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

>>>Dyno's & Timeslip's<<<
Old 02-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Rainbows are pretty

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Since you keep bringing it up, where's YOUR timeslip? Where's YOUR dyno numbers? Oh wait, you have an excuse... "I'll have mine on Tuesday, blah blah blah" How about one of your past time slips, or past dyno sheets? I'm guessing you don't have any... because you're a magazine racer, talking in "should'ves and could'ves" rather than showing your own hard evidence all the while asking everyone else for theirs.

Tell you what... put up, or shut up. Plain and simple. Don't ask others to post something you are not willing or able to post yourself. I don't want to see another crappy *** "yall jus' hatin'" post from your ghettified "yalls we's jus' representin' da 281s on da flip side down low, yo" *** until you post your own stuff.

And try using at least some proper English so you don't look like an uneducated fool. It ain't that hard, "yall".

Ill have mine tuesday , meanwhile where is yours ?? or you too embarrased to post it
Old 02-25-2004, 06:15 PM
TECH Addict

go home

Quick Reply: Factory LS6 Fbody?