New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

svt cobra . . .

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey unit 213 I see that you will try and dip in the 10's this year and I'm not saying try to be disrespectful. How fast did you go last year? Also I THINK read that you will be at Milan this Saturday. If so I would love to take a look at your car it sounds like it runs hard as hell. Also I have a friend with a black vette and if you ever been to Joy and Tele you have probably seen him. If your going to get into the 10's I think he would be a good race for you. Just a thought!! I hope to see you Saturday.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unit213
I don't have the time to debate this topic unfortunately. Quickly though, there's no chance in hell you're making more torque than me. Keep in mind that I'm spraying as well. I've spent around $1500 in mods only. I will run a mid 10 this year.

I never said I was in a class by myself. You, however, act like you are when you clearly aren't. You run 10's yet? I would hope so.
Relax man. From the start, all I said was that I outran a 550rwhp Cobra, and that I can hang with modded ones without spending huge $$$. How much power/torque are you pushing?
Old 04-02-2004, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Shoulder Shaker
Hey unit 213 I see that you will try and dip in the 10's this year and I'm not saying try to be disrespectful. How fast did you go last year? Also I THINK read that you will be at Milan this Saturday. If so I would love to take a look at your car it sounds like it runs hard as hell. Also I have a friend with a black vette and if you ever been to Joy and Tele you have probably seen him. If your going to get into the 10's I think he would be a good race for you. Just a thought!! I hope to see you Saturday.
I'll be there...just street tires for now so I'll probably run a 13.0 @ 124mph. My 315 Nittos are on the way...

I'm not even going to bring the bottle. No point spraying on street tires when there's already about 150rwhp too much for them.
Old 04-02-2004, 08:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by unit213
I don't have the time to debate this topic unfortunately. Quickly though, there's no chance in hell you're making more torque than me. Keep in mind that I'm spraying as well. I've spent around $1500 in mods only. I will run a mid 10 this year.

I never said I was in a class by myself. You, however, act like you are when you clearly aren't. You run 10's yet? I would hope so.
I'd be willing to bet me makes close to the tq your making w/ him on the bottle. 150pills usually equal ~300rwtq. I love the 03's btw, they are just so damn heavy
Old 04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

The new cobras are f******* awesome! I wish i had one but for what they are the ls1 a a NA motor is still equally as kool. I hav beat 2 cobras now and lost to 1. One i beat was totally stock and the other just had exhaust , i think. Both were from a roll with the mods in my sig. However a bolton cobra ripps me a new one. This guy had CAi, TB & Upper plenum, bassanni exhaust(headers,X,&catback),chip, 18 LBS of badass boost. Well he had nitto 315's too. But his car hauled ***. How much boost can you run on thoise cars?

Quick Reply: svt cobra . . .