Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hail!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 04:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
sorry to hear about that ws6, you should move to Texas. That is almost non existent here, as well as anything relatively cold. Not to mention us texas guys own this entire board!!

I hope your car is fine, and by the other comments, it should be!

Ah! Maybe in Houston. I grew up in Arlington and saw plenty of ice and hail. I remember all the hail sales the dealerships would have. Saw a truck with it's cab pounded down an inch or two in a couple areas and all the windows busted out from hail in Fort Worth once. Hail sucks!
Old 04-02-2004, 11:21 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry to hear that. Im glad I have a garage to keep my baby in. Oh by the way I used to live in Texas. I lived in San Antonio and Killeen.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mike00ws6
hey my bad dude. I took a quick glance at it and thought it said weird. That's what I get for assuming. I quess I'm out of touch with the new slang these days. quess I'm getting old.
Hey...don't feel bad. I did the same thing a few months back. My screen rez on this 21" is at 1600 x 1200 and I thought it said weird too!
Old 04-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Teching In

I live in West Texas and it always hails. My car was caught outside one time during a hail storm. Check the rear corner panels right infront of where the spoiler starts. For some reason both my WS6 and SS got dinged there. The rest of the car was fine. The good news is that my insurance pulled the paintless dent repair bill for me.

Praying for you also.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ponyhtr
I live in West Texas and it always hails. My car was caught outside one time during a hail storm. Check the rear corner panels right infront of where the spoiler starts. For some reason both my WS6 and SS got dinged there. The rest of the car was fine. The good news is that my insurance pulled the paintless dent repair bill for me.

Praying for you also.
I believe those are the only metal panels on your cars. The rears panels are metal, the doors are composite, and the front panels are plastic (I think), and the hoods on the WS6's and SS are fiberglass(metal on Form./Ta and Camaro). Don't know what the b-pillar behind the t-tops are made of...thought they were metal too.